Sri Siddhartha Medical College is one of the famous Medical College which was implemented in the year 1988 and established by Sri Siddhartha Educational Society. The medical college is also popularly known as SSMC Tumkur, situated at Tumkur Karnataka.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 SSMC Tumkur
- 2 Course Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 NEET Cutoff
- 6 NEET Cut off 2018
- 7 NEET Cut off 2017
- 8 Karnataka NEET 2019 Counseling
- 9 Ranking and Reputation
- 10 Contact Details
|Name of Institute||Sri Siddhartha Medical College Tumkur|
|Popular Name||SSMC Tumkur|
|Year of Establishment||1988|
|Affiliated||Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education Tumkur|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Courses offered|| |
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education Tumkur
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ SSMC Tumkur
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
|MBBS||130||4.6+ 1 year Internship|
|PG Diploma||17||2 years|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
|Course||General Category||Other Fees||NRI/PIO/FN Cat.|
|MBBS||15,00,000/-p.a||65,0750/-p.a||50,000 US$+Other Fees|
|Course name||Tuition Fees||Other Fees|
|MD General Medicine||22,00,00/-p.a||85,750/-p.a|
|MD Radio- Diagnosis||22,00,00/-p.a||85,750/-p.a|
|MS General Surgery||22,00,00/-p.a||85,750/-p.a|
|Fees for NRI Quota|
**Note:- Apart from the tuition fee, Rs. 2,00,000/- as maintenance charge to be paid every year.
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Establishment and Mess Charges (boys)||1,60,000/-|
|Establishment and Mess Charges (girls)||1,44,000/-|
|Caution fees (Refundable)||2,00,000/-|
NEET Cutoff 2019 (Expected)
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Karnataka NEET 2019 Counseling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Karnataka Education Authority to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Karnataka State Counselling. Before we speak the counseling procedure for Karnataka NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Karnataka NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
Karnataka NEET 2019 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Karnataka must have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2019. Counseling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sri Siddhartha Medical College|
We would like to give 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Karnataka
Sri Siddhartha Medical College
Address: B.H. Road Agalkote
Phone: +91 -816- 2278867 / 2298045
Fax: +91 -816- 2275210
Email: [email protected]
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka 2019-20
- Karnataka NEET Counselling 2019
- Karnataka MBBS BDS Seat Matrix
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!