Attention Admission Seekers, SRMHCAT 2018 entrance exam notification has been released. SRM University Haryana Combine Admission Test (SRMHCAT 2018) is the university level entrance exam. It is conducted by the SRM University for Admission into the first year B.Tech., B.Com, MBA, MBA (Integrated), B.LIS, M.LIS, M.A (English) & M.Tech programmes. The SRMHCAT 2018 Entrance exam will be conducted online as well as the offline mode and they can choose their exam mode as per their preference and convenience.
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with SRMHCAT 2018 Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
- 1 SRMHCAT 2018 Brief Description
- 2 SRM University Haryana Combine Admission Test 2018
- 3 Why choose SRMHCAT 2018?
- 4 SRMHCAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 SRMHCAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- 6 SRMHCAT 2018 Syllabus
- 7 SRMHCAT 2018 Admission Form.
- 8 Application fees
- 9 SRMHCAT 2018 Admit Card
- 10 SRMHCAT 2018 Result
- 11 Counselling
- 12 Important Dates
- 13 Contact Details
- 14 SRMHCAT 2018 Important Links
SRMHCAT 2018 Brief Description
|Conducted Body||SRM University|
|Name of Exam||SRM Haryana Common Management Entrance Examination|
|Also known as||SRMHCAT|
|Exam level||State level|
|Exam category||Post-graduation Exam|
|Exam type |
SRM University Haryana Combine Admission Test 2018
Why choose SRMHCAT 2018?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of SRMHCAT 2018 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose SRMHCAT 2018 Entrance Exam.
- SRMHCAT 2018 popularly known as SRM Haryana Common Management Entrance Examination.
- It is state level examination conducted by SRM University, Haryana.
- SRM Haryana Common Management Entrance Examination gateway for both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels course.
- After clear, the SRMHCAT 2018 Admission Seekers will able to take admission in various commerce and Management courses.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure in Delhi-NCR
- Collaboration with Top corporate including IBM Software Lab for Emerging Technologies, Reliance to name few.
- Global Academic collaboration across US, Japan, UK, & African Countries.
- Offers programmes across Engineering, Management, Law Commerce, Science & humanities as well as research
- Rated “AAA” by Careers360
- International research Collaboration with London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), Pennsylvania University – USA, Chiba University – Japan, Loma Linda University – USA & MoU with Khartoum University (KU), Sudan and Mashreq University (MU), Sudan.
- Multi-cultural university truly diversified, drawing students from diversified socio-economic strata across various states.
- Cutting edge course like Cloud Computing Mobile based Application & Big Data Analytics.
- Nurtures holistic development with Sports, cultural & extra co-curricular activities.
- Excellent Scholarship facility for deserving candidates.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about SRMHCAT Admission Test 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of SRM University Haryana Combine Admission Test 2018
SRMHCAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Admission Seekers are advised to read the full detail information on SRMHCAT 2018 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of SRMHCAT 2018 is given below:
- Exam Qualification- Admission Seekers must be qualified 12th with minimum 50% marks or equivalent examination, recognized by State or Central Education Board. Students must have taken five subjects in 12th Standard; He/she must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects in 12th Standard.
- Appearing Admission Seekers: Those candidates who have appeared for 12th Standard in 2018 / awaiting result can also appear in the examination.
Eligibility for U.G./ P.G./U.G.-P.G. (Integrated) Course-
|B.Com||Admission Seekers must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination, recognized by State or Central Education Board. The candidates who have appeared for 12th Standard in 2018 / awaiting result can also appear in the examination. Candidate must have taken five subjects in 12th Standard, He/she must have studied two papers from amongst Accountancy, Business Studies, and Economics & Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate.|
|MBA (Integrated) / LL.B (Integrated) / B. LIS||Admission Seekers must have passed graduation or equivalent examination in any discipline from a UGC recognized University with 50% marks in aggregate. The candidates who have appeared in final degree examination in 2018 / awaiting result can also appear in this examination.|
|M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)||Admission Seekers must have passed B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engg./Production Engg./Automobile Engg./Industrial Engg./ Aeronautical Engg. and must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate. The candidates who have appeared in final degree examination in 2016 / awaiting result can also appear in this examination.|
|M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)||Admission Seekers must have passed B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science & Engg./Information Technology./Electronics & Communication Engg./Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Instrumentation Control and must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate. The candidates who have appeared in final degree examination in 2018 / awaiting result can also appear in this examination.|
SRMHCAT 2018 Exam Pattern
SRMHCAT Admission 2018 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
Brief Exam Pattern
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|The language of Question Paper||English|
|Type of Examination||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||3 mark for each correct response |
No negative marking
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Syllabus||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for B.Tech; Quantitative techniques, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General awareness for MBA (Integrated/Regular), B.Com, M.A, M.Tech, B.LIS & M.LIS|
|Exam Centres||Tentatively 40 cities in India|
SRMHCAT 2018 will consist of 100 questions carrying 300 Marks. The correct answer for each question will carry 3 Marks. There is no negative marking. The Medium of language for question papers will be English only.
SRMHCAT 2018 Syllabus
There is given various course wise syllabus-
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning- Tables, logical reasoning, assumption-premise-conclusion, critical reasoning, column graphs, data interpretation, cause and effects, pie charts, visual reasoning, statement and conclusions, matrix arrangements, Venn diagrams, bar graphs, and data sufficiency.
- Verbal Ability- Reading comprehension, English usage, syllogisms, English grammar, punctuation, incorrect words, contextual completion, analogies, para jumble, replace the missing words, antonyms and synonyms, and fill in the blanks.
- General Knowledge- Current affairs, business affairs, world records, awards and prizes, entertainment, brand punchline, business personalities, science, politics, automobiles, and sports.
- English language- Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, questions based on Grammar, verbal reasoning, analogies, odd-one-out, sentence correction and completion, antonyms and Idioms.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Percentage, probability, time and work, algebra, time, speed and distance, linear and quadratics equations, averages and partnerships, inequalities, logarithms, variations, profit and loss, ratio and proportions, tables and cases, critical path, allegations and mixtures, surds and indices, mensuration, and geometry.
- Mathematics – Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Geometry, Calculus, Integration and Differentiation, Relation and functions, Matrices and determinants, Inverse Trigonometric functions, Continuity and differentiability, Applications of derivatives, Vectors and 3-D Geometry, Linear Programming, Sequences and series, and Permutation and Combinations.
- Physics – Electrostatics, Electric Charges and fields, Capacitance, Current Electricity, Magnetic effects and Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction, Alternating current, Optics and waves, Radiation and Atomic nuclei, and Communication system.
- Chemistry – Solid state of matter, Solutions, Electrochemistry and Chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry, Isolations and Elements, Block elements, Coordination Compounds, Halo-alkanes and Halo-arenes, Alcohol, Phenols, and Ethers, Organic compounds, Polymers and Chemistry in
SRMHCAT 2018 Admission Form.
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the SRMHCAT 2018 Admission form.
- One has to Visit the official website of SRMHCAT 2018 (Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to Select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the Photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
Category-wise Application Fees for the SRMHCAT Application form 2018 is mentioned below-
|Category||Application fee (in INR)|
|General / OBC||900 + Bank transaction charges|
|SC||900 + Bank transaction charges|
|ST||900 + Bank transaction charges|
|PwD||900 + Bank transaction charges|
|Female||900 + Bank transaction charges|
Mode of Payment
- Online Banking
- Net Banking
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
SRMHCAT 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for the SRMHCAT 2018 will be released on 15th April 2018. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her SRMHCAT 2018 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to Download Admit Card for SRMHCAT 2018 Entrance Examination.
SRMHCAT 2018 Result
SRMHCAT 2018 Result will be declared in 4th May 2018. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Admission Seekers need to follow the below given important Steps for SRMHCAT 2018
- Go to the official website of SRMHCAT 2018
- Click on “SRMHCAT Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download SRMHCAT scorecard.
- SRMHCAT 2018 Counselling process will be declared after the results. The Admission Seekers will make shortlisted on the basis of their scores in SRMHCAT scores.
- The Admission Seekers will have to bring to bring their original documents for Document Verification process after which the seats are allotted.
- The Admission Seekers have to be present at the date and time which will be given to them along with a counselling venue along with the documents.
- The documents required are- mark sheets of 10th and 12th standard, qualifying exam mark sheets, hall ticket and result copy of SRMHCAT 2018, original degree of graduation examination (if applicable), DD of the tuition fee paid of the University, eligibility certificate from SRM University, counseling call letter by SRM University, and work experience certificate
|Application form availability for SRMHCAT 2018||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date for application submission||30th March 2018|
|Slot booking last date for the exam||26th March 2018|
|Admit card release date for students download||15th April 2018|
|Exam date SRMHCAT 2018||24th April 2018|
|Results date release for students||4th May 2018|
|Counselling process begins||Month of June 2018|
SRM University Haryana, Plot No.39
Rajiv Gandhi Education City
Post Office: P.S.Rai
Mobile: 8569991547, 9541779883
Tel. No. 0139-2203700-706
SRMHCAT 2018 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2018 SRMCAT 2018 Admission Notification.
SRMHCAT 2018 Notification
|SRMHCAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|SRMCAT 2018 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download SRMCAT 2018 Syllabus and Paper Pattern (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|SRMHCAT 2018 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)||Click Here|
For any Query related to SRMHCAT notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!