Hello Admission Seekers, Hope you all have started preparing for the SRMHCAT Examination. If you haven’t then don’t worry, it’s never too late to start something. If you have applied for the exam and searching for SRMHCAT Syllabus to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the complete updated SRMHCAT syllabus & SRMHCAT Study Materials for the year 2020.
In this article, you will get to know about the detailed Syllabus and Paper Pattern of SRMHCAT 2020. Aspirants are advised to read the article very carefully to know about paper pattern and counselling procedure before making any preparation strategy for the very prestigious examination.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to KVS Vice- Principal 2020 Recruitment Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
SRMHCAT 2020 Brief Description
|Conducted Body||SRM University|
|Name of Exam||SRM Haryana Common Management Entrance Examination|
|Also known as||SRMHCAT|
|Exam level||State level|
|Exam category||Post-graduation Exam|
|Exam type||Objective Type|
|Application form availability for SRMHCAT 2020||1st week of February 2020|
|Last date for application submission||30th March 2020|
|Slot booking last date for the exam||26th March 2020|
|Admit card release date for students download||15th April 2020|
|Exam date SRMHCAT 2020||24th April 2020|
|Results date release for students||4th May 2020|
|Counselling process begins||Month of June 2020|
Attention Admission Seekers, SRMHCAT 2018 entrance exam notification has been released. SRM University Haryana Combine Admission Test (SRMHCAT 2018) is the university level entrance exam. It is conducted by the University for Admission into the first year B.Tech., B.Com, MBA, MBA (Integrated), B.LIS, M.LIS, M.A (English) & M.Tech programmes. The SRMHCAT 2020 Entrance exam will be conducted online as well as the offline mode and they can choose their exam mode as per their preference and convenience.
SRMHCAT 2020 Exam Pattern
SRMHCAT Admission 2020 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
Brief Exam Pattern-
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|The language of Question Paper||English|
|Type of Examination||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||3 mark for each correct response No negative marking|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Syllabus||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for B.Tech; Quantitative techniques, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General awareness for MBA (Integrated/Regular), B.Com, M.A, M.Tech, B.LIS & M.LIS|
|Exam Centres||Tentatively 40 cities in India|
SRMHCAT 2020 will consist of 100 questions carrying 300 Marks. The correct answer for each question will carry 3 Marks. There is no negative marking. The Medium of language for question papers will be English only.
SRMHCAT 2020 Syllabus
There is given various course wise syllabus-
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning- Tables, logical reasoning, assumption-premise-conclusion, critical reasoning, column graphs, data interpretation, cause and effects, pie charts, visual reasoning, statement and conclusions, matrix arrangements, Venn diagrams, bar graphs, and data sufficiency.
- Verbal Ability- Reading comprehension, English usage, syllogisms, English grammar, punctuation, incorrect words, contextual completions, analogies, para jumble, replace the missing words, antonyms and synonyms, and fill in the blanks.
- General Knowledge- Current affairs, business affairs, world records, awards and prizes, entertainment, brand punchline, business personalities, science, politics, automobiles, and sports.
- English language- Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, questions based on Grammar, verbal reasoning, analogies, odd-one-out, sentence correction and completion, antonyms and Idioms.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Percentage, probability, time and work, algebra, time, speed and distance, linear and quadratics equations, averages and partnerships, inequalities, logarithms, variations, profit and loss, ratio and proportions, tables and cases, critical path, allegations and mixtures, surds and indices, mensuration, and geometry.
- Mathematics – Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Geometry, Calculus, Integration and Differentiation, Relation and functions, Matrices and determinants, Inverse Trigonometric functions, Continuity and differentiability, Applications of derivatives, Vectors and 3-D Geometry, Linear Programming, Sequences and series, and Permutation and Combinations.
- Physics – Electrostatics, Electric Charges and fields, Capacitance, Current Electricity, Magnetic effects and Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction, Alternating current, Optics and waves, Radiation and Atomic nuclei, and Communication system.
- Chemistry – Solid state of matter, Solutions, Electrochemistry and Chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry, Isolations and Elements, Block elements, Coordination Compounds, Halo-alkanes and Halo-arenes, Alcohol, Phenols, and Ethers, Organic compounds, Polymers and Chemistry.
For any Query Related to SRMHCAT notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!