SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE 2020): SRM believes in the fact that “Education is all about creating an environment of academic freedom, where bright minds meet, discover and learn. SRMJEEE offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate in Engineering. SRM University is truly ranked as one of the top universities for Higher Studies in India.
Every year SRM University conducts its own entrance test for admission to B. Tech programs called the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination or SRMJEEE. It is a Computer Based Test (CBT) to be held in various cities across all India, in which questions will be based on XI and XII syllabus with options to attempt papers in either Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB).
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for SRMEEE 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of SRMJEEE 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2020 gives detailed information about the duration of the exam the number of questions asked, the language of question paper, the medium of question paper and more. By checking the SRMJEEE 2020 exam pattern, the candidate will be able to process the information and prepare well beforehand. The detailed information about SRMJEEE 2020 exam pattern is listed below:
|Name of Examination||SRMJEEE 2020|
|Conducted by||SRM University|
|SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Date||30 Jul to 4 Aug 2020|
|Level of SRMJEEE Examination||University Level|
|Category||Bachelor’s Degree programs|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration of Examination||2 Hours 30 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||125 Question|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
|SRMJEEE||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Availability of application forms||Last week of October 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application form||Last week of March 2020|
|Slot Booking||July 2020|
|The download of Admit Card||July 2020|
|SRMJEEE Online (CBT) Exams||30 July to 4 August 2020|
|Result||4th week of April 2020 2nd week of Aug 2020|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided SRMJEEE 2020 Sample Papers that will help you to crack SRMJEEE 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
|Mathematics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Programmes Offered Under SRMJEEE 2020
SRM University offers some of the best Engineering programs with out of the box Placement assistance. Here is the complete list of all the B.Tech programs offered by SRM University.
|S.No||B. Tech Programmes Offered Under SRMJEEE 2020|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|5||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|8||Computer Science Engineering (CSE)|
|9||CSE with Specialisation in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in association with IBM.|
|10||CSE with Specialisation in Open Source Software & Open Standards in association with IBM.|
|11||CSE in Business Analytics in association with IBM.|
|12||CSE with Specialisation in Telecom Informatics in association with IBM.|
|13||CSE with Specialisation in Mainframe Technology in association with IBM.|
|14||CSE with Specialisation in Computer Networks & Cyber Security|
|15||CSE with Specialisation in the Internet of Things (IoT)|
|16||CSE with Specialisation in Data Analytics|
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of SRMJEEE 2020 is given below.
All the Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE (UG).
The applicants must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
SRM JEE 2020 Qualification
|Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, and Vadapalani campuses||All B.Tech programs||(i) Minimum 60 % aggregate in PCM.
(ii) Passed in the Higher Secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects in the regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
(iii) International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as major subjects in any International schools within India.
|NCR, Delhi campus||—DO—||
(i) Minimum 55 % aggregate in PCM
|Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, and Vadapalani campuses||B.Tech in Biotechnology /Biomedical Engineering / Genetic Engineering||(i) Minimum 60 % aggregate in PCM
(ii) Passed in the Higher Secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology as major subjects in the regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
(iii) International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as major subjects in any International schools within India
|NCR, Delhi campus||—DO—||(i) Minimum 55 % aggregate in PCM.
(ii) Rest is the same as the above-mentioned course.
The exam pattern of SRM University Admission Test 2020 specifies various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc. Here is the subject material asked in different Admission test conducted by SRM University. Read more…..
|Language||The question paper will be in English only|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (Online)|
|Duration of the Examination||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)|
|Coverage of Subjects||Physics||chemistry||Mathematics / Biology||English||Aptitude|
|Number of Questions||35||35||40||5||10|
|Scoring Method||Each right answer carries 1 mark; No negative marking for the wrong answer|
Mode: SRM University will hold a computer-based test on all dates.
Type of Questions: All questions will be multiple-choice questions.
Number of Questions: There will be 35 questions in Physics, 35 questions in Chemistry, 40 questions in Mathematics / Biology, 5 questions in English and 10 questions in Aptitude. An overall number of questions in SRMJEEE is 125.
Marking scheme: Each correct answer fetches 1 marks.
Negative marking: There is no negative marking.
Maximum marks: Maximum marks that can be obtained in SRMJEEE is 125.
The language of questions: All questions will be set in English only.
Do’s and Don’ts
Candidates applying for SRM Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 are advised to read these following examination guidelines before going to the exam centre.
- You should arrive at the examination centre as per reporting time mentioned in the admit card
- Carry a Valid Id proof for Verification
- You should sit in the pre-allocated seat
- Candidates should maintain silence during and after the admission test
- Make sure you sign the attendance sheet in the presence of Invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry written material inside the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to write anything on the Admit card.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to carry any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- You will not be allowed to go out of examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time
- You are not allowed to carry eatable items inside the examination hall, only water bottle allowed.
- Step-1: Online Registration – Candidates will have to register first by providing the necessary details includes name, date of birth, email id and mobile number. They will get a unique id and password via SMS and email.
- Step-2: Login to the website – They need to login to their account to fill start filling the remaining part of the application form.
- Step-3: Filling the online application form – After the successful login, the candidates will have to fill the online application form of SRMJEEE 2020 by providing the necessary details includes academic, personal and address/ communication details.
- Step-4: Application fee payment process – Candidates need to pay the required application fee of Rs 1100 through online mode or through a DD in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
- Step-5: Uploading necessary documents – Finally, they have to upload the required documents as per the prescribed format as given below
Photograph Image: Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
Signature Image: Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM
- Step-6: Download the filled-in SRMJEE 2020 application form. If payment is by DD, write the name and address on the reverse of the DD and send it to the University along with the copy of the filled in the application form of SRMJEEE.
- Step 1 – Go to the specified post offices and obtain the SRMJEEE 2020 application form by paying Rs 1100 in cash.
- Step 2 – Fill the application form in own handwriting in Capital Letters. Use a black ink ball-point pen to fill the details. Where needed, mark the alphabet/numeral/oval using an HB pencil only. Choose 3 exam centres from the given list in order of preference.
- Step 3 – Affix a photograph in the space given. Also, sign in the given space using a black ball pen. The application form of SRMJEEE 2020 must also be signed by the parent or guardian.
- Step 4 – Take a copy of the application form after duly filling it. Send to the address.
SRM University will set the question paper for SRMJEEE 2020 based on the class 12th syllabus of physics, chemistry, and mathematics Mathematics / Biology. Appearing candidates are advised to thoroughly go through SRMJEEE syllabus 2020 in order to have a complete grip on the subject and prepare for the entrance exam as per the prescribed syllabus only Read More…
Aspirants who’re preparing for SRMJEEE 2020 exam can check the best and appropriate books and learn about the subject matter to crack the SRMJEEE 2020 exam. Here in this article, we have discussed some best books associated with the SRMJEEE 2020 exam. These top recommended books for SRMJEEE 2020 contain Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and all courses wise reference books which will lend a hand the candidates of their exam preparation Read More..
These Sample paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus and Expected questions to be asked in SRMJEEE. It will help you to score well in the SRMJEEE Entrance Examination. Here is the Subject wise divided list for SRM Sample Paper Read More.
|Physics||30 x 4 = 120||Sample Paper|
|Chemistry||30 x 4 = 120||Sample Paper|
|Mathematics||30 x 4 = 120||Sample Paper|
|Physics||25 x 3 = 75||Sample Paper|
|Chemistry||25 x 3 = 75||Sample Paper|
|Mathematics||25 x 3 = 75||Sample Paper|
|Biology||25 x 3 = 75||Sample Paper|
|Physics||10 x 1 = 10||Sample Paper|
|Chemistry||10 x 1 = 10||Sample Paper|
|Mathematics||10 x 1 = 10||Sample Paper|
SRMJEEE Admit Card will be released after the slot booking process. The link of SRMJEEE Admit card 2020 will be notified on the official website of SRMJEEE. The link will be shared with the aspirants through his/her registration id & mobile number. In case of any different noticed in admit card regarding particulars of the candidate, photograph, and signature or any other information vary from the confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact the SRMJEEE Examination Board Unit for necessary corrections before the exam commencement. The e-Admit Card will be generated when the candidate has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System Read More..
How to Download the Admit Card
The candidates have to follow the simple step to download SRMJEEE Admit Card 2020.
- The candidate must visit on the official website SRMJEEE.
- Login within your ID and password
- Click on the link to download SRMJEEE Admit Card.
- Enter your Application form number and Online Test Booking password.
- SRMJEEE Admit Card will appear on the screen. the candidate also checks all the details on admit card very carefully before downloading it.
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) will release the result of SRMJEEE 2020 in online mode tentatively in the 2nd week of August. To check the result, candidates will have to log in to the website using the valid credentials (email id and password). The SRMJEEE 2020 result consists of important details includes the name of candidates, roll number, candidate’s rank, photograph, application number and registration number.
How to Check SRMJEEE 2020 Result
- Go to go to the official website – srmuniv.ac.in
- Click on the Candidate Login button on the web page
- Log in using valid credentials such as the registered email id and password.
- After the successful login, the result will appear on the display.
- Download the result and take a print out of the same for future use.
The SRMJEEE Cutoff 2020 is the minimum marks prescribed by the board for the selection of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for SRMJEE 2020 need to clear the Cut off to finally get selected in different Engineering Programs offered by SRM University. The SRMJEEE 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record Read more…….
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination by clearing the cutoff will be invited for central counselling session based on the score obtained in SRMJEE 2020. There are given the below counselling procedure of SRMJEE 2020 Read More.
- Registration:- Firstly the selected candidates have to fill the registration form through the official website to participate in the counselling.
- Document Verification:- After the registration, they must get their original documents verified along with the one set of self-attested photocopies of the documents. The following original documents have to be carried by the candidates for verification:-
1. Counselling call letter
2. SRMJEE 2020 Rank Card
3. Qualifying examination admit card/hall ticket
4. 12th standard (or equivalent) examination mark sheet
5. 10th standard (or equivalent) examination mark sheet (as proof of age)
6. Photo identity proof – need to carry original and photocopy
7. Cancelled cheque leaf with the name of the candidate/parent/grandparent printed
Receipt(s) for payment made through E-Pay facility or Demand draft
- Payment:- The candidates will have to pay Rs. 2,10,000 (inclusive of registration fee of Rs. 10,000 and part-time of first-year tuition fee) through online mode (E-Pay facility) or demand draft drawn in favour of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai. The fee has to be paid before the candidates report to the counselling venue.
- Seat Allocated:- The counselling for allocation of branches to the shortlisted candidates in the based of SRMJEE 2020.
There are many Exam centres in all states of India are assigned where a candidate appearing for SRMJEEE 2020 can give the entrance test. Candidates should choose the centre wisely without making any mistake. The allotment of the examination centre for SRM Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 is solely based on the choices made by the candidates at the time of applying. The Board has the authority to change the selected exam centres without any excuses.
- Selection of exam cities has to be done in the order of preference since the allotment will be accordingly.
- Candidates should remember to choose exam cities which are closer to the area that they live in.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates are advised to go and check the centre one day prior to the examination date to be familiar with the route.
- All of the exam day instructions and guidelines will be present in the admit card of SRMJEEE 2020.
- Along with the admit card, the candidates will also have to produce a valid photo identity proof.
|State||Centre Name||Centre Code||State||Centre Name||Centre Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||101||New Delhi||New Delhi||167|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur||119||Tamil Nadu||Chennai – Kattankulathur||185|
|Gaya||120||Chennai – Ramapuram||186|
|Muzaffarpur||121||Chennai – Vadapalani||187|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||138||Nizamabad||204|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City||140||Tripura||Agartala||206|
|Mangaluru||145||Modi Nagar, Ghaziabad||211|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||153||Rae Bareli||219|
Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
A. No, SRM does not take admission based on the JEE mains marks. … However, you can write the entrance exam for SRM and you can get admission into it. The exam that SRM conducts is SRMJEE.
A. SRM Institute of Science and technology is one of the private deemed university in Tamil Nadu which has its various campuses across the various states of India.
A. SRM (Sri Ramaswami memorial university) joint engineering entrance examination (SRMJEEE) is conducted by SRM University for admission into various B tech programmes offered by different campuses under SRM.
A. For SRM Delhi, Haryana, Sikkim campus you can also get admission on JEE mains score or class 12th entrance exams. … If you appear for the exams then you can apply for management quota seats for admission in SRM college 1st campus and the 2nd campus located in Chennai.
A. It was ranked 28 among engineering colleges in India by Outlook India in 2018. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked it 36 in the engineering ranking in 2019, 14 in the pharmacy ranking, 32 among universities and 52 overall.
A. It doesn’t matter if you studied in a government college or private. … But the thing is if the college or institute from where you have completed your graduation or postgraduation must be UGC (University Grants Commission) approved. If it’s not, then you cannot apply for any government jobs.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers