Sri Ramachandra University Pharmacy College Chennai (SRU Pharmacy College Chennai) is one of the prestigious institutes was founded in the year 1993 by Sri Ramachandra Education & Health trust as a private not-for-profit self-financing institution. It is offering a various course in Pharmacy. Sri Ramachandra University Chennai ranked among the top health sciences universities in India provides the best/Quality education and excellent atmosphere.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Faculty Of Pharmacy Sri Ramchandra University like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
- 1 About Sri Ramachandra University Chennai
- 2 SRU Pharmacy College Chennai Courses
- 3 SRU Pharmacy College Admission Process
- 4 SRU Pharmacy College Fee Structure
- 5 SRU Pharmacy College Ranking
- 6 SRU Pharmacy College Placement
- 7 Contact Details
About Sri Ramachandra University Chennai
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of SRU Pharmacy College Chennai.
|Name of Institute||Faculty Of Pharmacy Sri Ramchandra University|
|Popular Name||SRU Pharmacy College Chennai|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Year of Establishment||1993|
|Affiliated with||Ramachandra University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC-A|
|Fees||Bachelor Of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)10,000 (Annual)|
|Courses offered||B.Pharm, M.Pham, PhD|
|Category||Pharmacy Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with- Andhra University
- Approved by –University Grant Commission (UGC), National Assessment and Accreditation (NAAC-A)
- Aid Status- Deemed To be University
- South Asian Championship 2016 Srilanka bronze medal by Ms.Nivya Raja, B.Sc.Sports & Exercise Sciences
- Covelong point National Surf Championship 2016, held at Kovalam, Chennai. Conducted by Surfing Federation of India. Won 2nd position in Women’s open category.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ Faculty Of Pharmacy SRU
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
SRU Pharmacy College Chennai Courses
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||4 Years||100|
|Pharm. D. (Doctor of Pharmacy) (Approved by the Govt. of India||Pharm.D – 6 academic years (5 years curriculum + 1 year internship)||30|
|M. Pharm – Pharmacy Practice||2 Years||10|
|M. Pharm – Pharmaceutics||2 Years||10|
|M. Pharm – Quality Assurance||2 Years||10|
|M. Pharm – Pharmacognosy||2 Years||10|
|M. Pharm Pharmacology||2 Years||18|
|M. Pharm Pharmaceutical Analysisa||2 Years||18|
|Pharm. D. (Post Baccalaureate) Doctor of Pharmacy||3 academic years (2 years curriculum + 1 year internship)||10|
SRU Pharmacy College Admission Process
- Candidates will be admitted to School of Pharmacy Sri Ramachandra University on the basis of the rank list prepared by the Sri Ramachandra University.
- Admission to M.Pharm is done on the basis of GPAT score and merit.
- For Ph.D., admission is done through an entrance test.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||Pass in HSC (+2) or Equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology or with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other subject with 50% marks in the aggregate.|
|Pharm. D. (Doctor of Pharmacy) (Approved by the Govt. of India||Pharm.D – HSC/CBSE/ISC (with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects – Maths/Biology)/D.Pharm|
|M. Pharm – Pharmacy Practice||Candidates should possess B. Pharmacy Degree awarded by any recognized University.|
|M. Pharm – Pharmaceutics||Candidates should possess B. Pharmacy Degree awarded by any recognized University.|
|M. Pharm – Quality Assurance||Candidates should possess B. Pharmacy Degree awarded by any recognized University.|
|M. Pharm – Pharmacognosy||Candidates should possess B. Pharmacy Degree awarded by any recognized University.|
|M. Pharm Pharmacology||Candidates should possess B. Pharmacy Degree awarded by any recognized University.|
|M. Pharm Pharmaceutical Analysisa||Candidates should possess B. Pharmacy Degree awarded by any recognized University.|
|Pharm. D. (Post Baccalaureate) Doctor of Pharmacy||Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) – B.Pharm|
SRU Pharmacy College Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||1,50,000|
|Pharm. D. (Doctor of Pharmacy) (Approved by the Govt. of India||1,50,000|
|M. Pharm – Pharmacy Practice||1,50,000|
|M. Pharm – Pharmaceutics||1,50,000|
|M. Pharm – Quality Assurance||1,50,000|
|M. Pharm – Pharmacognosy||1,50,000|
|M. Pharm Pharmacology||1,50,000|
|M. Pharm Pharmaceutical Analysisa||1,50,000|
|Pharm. D. (Post Baccalaureate) Doctor of Pharmacy||1,75,000|
SRU Pharmacy College Ranking
|Name of Institute||Sri Ramachandra University|
- It is one of the premier Pharmacy College in Chennai.
- We would like to give 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in India.
SRU Pharmacy College Placement
The Institute is famous for it’s out of box placement assistance and global exposure. Every year some of the reputed companies in the field of fashion technology visit the campus to select the students for their company.
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|4 to 8 lacks||3 to 4 lacks|
***Note- Average Package reported by our Reader.
Sri Ramachandra University Chennai
No.1 Ramachandra Nagar, Port
Chennai – 600116
Tamil Nadu, India
0.82KM MOUNT POONAMALLEE ROAD / CHETTIAR AGARAM MAIN ROAD JUNCTION
PH-044-45928500 , 24768027 , 24768031
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!
READ ALSO: PSG College of Pharmacy Coimbatore