SSC Scientific Assistant Salary – Indian Meteorological Department (IMD)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the biggest Public Recruitment agency in India. Recently the SSC has released the advertisement for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017. The notification is made for filling up near about 1100 Scientific Assistant in Indian Meteorological Department. Throughout the article, every aspect related to SSC Scientific Assistant Salary and other allowances for different cities in India will be covered.
In India, we generally apply for the job which gives the high salary. The job which offers a good sum is the first choice for everyone. As the notification for the SSC Scientific Assitant(SA-IMD) has just been published, aspirants are starting their conversation about How much the job will pay us? and What are the benefits and allowances for the job Profile like questions? This article will let you know about the SSC Scientific Assistant Salary for the Indian Metrological Department.
SSC Scientific Assistant Salary | Indian Meteorological Department
Before we discuss the pay band for the job, let me tell you that various jobs under SSC Recruitment fall under four Band mainly (Group: A, B, C, D). The government has mentioned a fix pay band for all the jobs and category for the various recruitment under Staff selection Authority. The Scientific Assistant post in Indian meteorological department (IMD) falls under Group B (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial post).
The Pay Matrix for the grade pay of 4200 before the announcement of seventh pay commission was Rs.9300-34800. But after the approval of 7th Pay commission, the starting salary for pay Band of Rs.9300-34800 is now Rs 35400/- (Basic Salary). The SSC Scientific Assistant Salary and other allowances are also determined by the cities in which an employee is working in. Let us Discuss the Salary Offered to an Assistant officer working at Indian Meteorological Department in various part of the country.
Salary Offered in Class X Cities
Salary Offered in Class Y Cities
Salary Offered in Class Z Cities
Important Points Regarding SSC Scientific Assistant Salary
- The deduction of 10% of the basic pay for New Pension Scheme (NPS)
- Apart from that Professional Tax will also be levied As per the cities a staff is working in.
- For Hyderabad, Delhi, Bengaluru, Greater Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat, Nagpur, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Patna, Kochi, Kozhikode, Indore, Coimbatore and Ghaziabad Travel allowance is 3600/- For rest it’s 1800/- So reduce as per the rules.
- Cut Off Score for the SSC SA-IMD | Last Year Cut off for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment in IMD
- Syllabus for SSC Scientific Assistant 2017 | Study Material | Online Test Series
- SSC SA-IMD Recruitment Notification 2017 | Application Fees | How to Apply | Exam Pattern
- SSC Scientific Assistant 2017 Books | Study Materials | Online Test Series
For any Query related to SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the best preparation Strategy for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!