St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the private Pharmacy Colleges in Delhi. The college offers 4 years Bachelor in Pharmacy Programs and is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi.
The St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences was established in the year 2004 and is widely considered as one of the very few Pharmacy Colleges affiliated to GGSIPU Delhi.
St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi
|IPU CET 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences.
|Name of Institute||St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi|
|Popular Name||SLCHE Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Courses Offered||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about St. Lawrence Institute Delhi(SLCHE Delhi) like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: GGSIPU Delhi.
- Aid status: Private
- Aid Status: Pvt.
St. Lawrence Institute Delhi(SLCHE Delhi) provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
|Diploma in Pharmacy||60|
Faculty & staff
The St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences offers admission with an intake capacity of 60 numbers of students. The college is famous for providing a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members. The college is well equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students.
The admission to various programmes of the St. Lawrence Institute Delhi(SLCHE Delhi) is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|B.Pharma||Admission in B.Pharma programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the St. Lawrence Institute Delhi(SLCHE Delhi).
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of St. Lawrence Institute Delhi(SLCHE Delhi). Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|B.Pharma||A candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with minimum 35% aggregate in Science, Mathematics & English. One must keep in mind the subjects of Science, Mathematics and English are compulsory. The candidate should have passed in each of these three subjects without considering grace marks|
The placement cell of St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfill its commitment to a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees
- Surya Healthcare & Viva Pharmacy
- GSK India Ltd
- Promed Pharma Group
- Nestle Healthcare
- Aristo Pharma
- Roche Pharmaceuticals
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|8 LPA||2.5-4 LPA|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||St Lawrence Institute of Medical Science Delhi|
The St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences has all the potential to become one of the Best Pharmacy colleges in Delhi NCR. The Infrastructure is good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
St Lawrence Institute of Medical Science Delhi
St Lawrence Institute of Medical Science
Geeta Colony, Facility Centre,
Near Petrol Pump.
Delhi- 110 031
Phone : (O)22024998 22056100
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, SLCHE Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that SLCHE Delhi offers you superb arrangements.
A. SLCHE Delhi affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and recognized by Bar Council of India (BCI) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. SLCHE Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers