St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the private Pharmacy Colleges in Delhi. The college offers 4 years Bachelor in Pharmacy Programs and is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi.
The St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences was established in the year 2004 and is widely considered as one of the very few Pharmacy Colleges affiliated to GGSIPU Delhi.
St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi
|Name of Institute||St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi|
|Popular Name||SLCHE Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about St. Lawrence Institute Delhi(SLCHE Delhi) like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: GGSIPU Delhi.
- Aid status: Private
- Aid Status: Pvt.
Since its time of inception, the college has been constantly delivering some of the best pharmacy courses under the supervision of highly qualified faculty members and state of the art infrastructure. Here are the courses offered by St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences.
|Diploma in Pharmacy||60|
Faculty & staff:
The St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences offers admission with an intake capacity of 60 numbers of students. The college is famous for providing a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members. The college is well equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students.
How to get Admission?
Admission to St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences is made by a common written examination conducted by the GGSIPU Delhi every year.
- The admissions to Bachelor courses are based on the Common Entrance Test conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University New Delhi.
- The Notification is out in the month of December/January every year.
|Diploma Of Pharmacy|| |
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|8 LPA||2.5-4 LPA|
The placement cell of St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfill its commitment to a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees
- Surya Healthcare & Viva Pharmacy
- GSK India Ltd
- Promed Pharma Group
- Nestle Healthcare
- Aristo Pharma
- Roche Pharmaceuticals
Admission Seekers who wish to Get Admission in Delhi Teachers Training Colleg Najafgarh (Delhi) College. are advised to Check the Cutoff Details to Check whether the Admission Seeker is Eligible For Admission or Not. Please Check the Cutoff Details which is Given Below:
Ranking & Reputation:
|Name Of Institute||St Lawrence Institute of Medical Science Delhi|
The St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences has all the potential to become one of the Best Pharmacy colleges in Delhi NCR. The Infrastructure is good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
St Lawrence Institute of Medical Science
Geeta Colony, Facility Centre,
Near Petrol Pump.
Delhi- 110 031
Phone : (O)22024998 22056100
To get Information on How to get Admission In Top Pharmacy College in Delhi? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting admission in St. Lawrence Institute of Medical Sciences by commenting in the box mentioned below.
Best of Luck…!!!