Sharda University Admission Test or SUAT 2020 is one of the most popular private Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Sharda University Greater Noida in the month of June. Successful candidates of SUAT 2020 will be eligible to apply for different Engineering, Architecture, Management, Nursing, and other Courses offered by Sharda University Greater Noida.
Every year Thousands of aspirants appears for SUAT Engineering Entrance Exam to get admission in various Undergraduate/postgraduate professional Courses offered by Sharda University. The SUAT has a different set of papers for different disciplines. The Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) is considered as one of the most exhaustive & unique Online Test in India.
Download E-books for all Subjects Free: Click Here
|SUAT 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Why choose SUAT 2020
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of SUAT 2020 which will try to give you the answer to the question Why to choose Sharda University.
- SUAT 2020 scorecard is the mandatory requirement for the admission in one of the Top Ranked Private University in India, The Sharda University, Greater Noida.
- Sharda University is one of the best Self-Financed Universities in India. It has received many awards and recognition and it is a well-known university in India.
- Awarded Best Private Global University of the year by National Education Excellence Award 2020.
- The University has been awarded the Best Innovative Engineering School in the North by Innovative Education Awards 2020
- The University has been awarded Asia’s Most Promising Education Brand – 2013 By WCRC, Dubai
So if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about SUAT 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of SUAT 2020.
Candidates applying for the SUAT 2020 exam need to check these important dates related to Sharda University Admission Test 2020.
|Online Application Form Released||2nd December 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||last week of May 2020|
|Hall Ticket||Last week of May 2020|
|Exam date||The first week of June 2020|
|Result||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counselling||Last week of June 2020|
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on SUAT 2020 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) is given below.
For Undergraduate Courses
- Minimum qualification required for the undergraduate course is the 12th class from any recognised board or Institution.
- Candidates wish to apply for SUAT 2020 must have to complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Foreign national aspirants applying for SUAT 2020 are required to pass certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination. Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria of the Association of Indian University (AIU).
For Postgraduate courses
- The minimum prescribed qualification is graduation passed from the recognised University of India.
- Foreign national aspirants applying for SUAT 2020 are required to pass certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination. Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria of Association of Indian University (AIU)
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Aspirants who perform well in National and State Level Entrance Examination like JEE Main, UPSEE etc are exempted from Sharda University Admission Test. Let us check out the various Exemption Policy under SUAT 2020.
***Please note if you are a rank holder in a National/State Level Test as specified below, you will be exempted from SUAT
|Exempted from SUAT|
|Engineering||JEE-Main/ SUAT||Website – www.jeemain.nic.in||Rank < 3,00,000|
|Engineering||UPSEE / SUAT||Website – upsee.nic.in||Rank < 50,000|
|Law||CLAT / LSAT / SUAT||Website – www.clat.ac.in |
Website – www.lsatindia.com
|MBA||CAT / MAT / XAT / SUAT||Website – www.iimcat.ac.in |
Website – www.aima.in
Website – www.xatonline.net.in
|CAT > 65% |
MAT > 75%
|Architecture||NATA only||Website – www.nata.in||NATA qualified|
|MBBS||UPCMET only||Website – www.upumcwa.org||Valid scorecard & allotment of the seat through NEET Entrance Exam / NEET Dental|
|BDS||UPCAT only||Website – www.upcatdental.net||Valid scorecard & allotment of the seat through NEET Dental|
SUAT Exam Pattern 2020 – The exam pattern of Sharda University Admission Test 2020 specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc. Here is the subject material asked in different Admission test conducted by Sharda University.
- Logical Reasoning/ Critical Thinking
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Communication
- General Awareness
- General Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning/ Critical Thinking
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Communication
- General Awareness
- The time duration of SUAT 2020: 90 minutes (without break)
- Type of questions: Objective in nature
- Language: English Only
- Total number of questions: 100
To Give Online test for Free: Click Here
Note: If a candidate completes the test before the allotted time, he can either click on the submit button or decide to do a review. No changes to the answers are permitted after submitting the test, so candidates need to be absolutely sure before submitting the test.
Do’s & Dont’s at At Test Centre.
- The candidate will have to carry two copies of hall ticket to the examination centre with their recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Candidate should bring their Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of SUAT, without which the candidate will not be eligible to sit for the test.
- At the exam centre, the proctor will check the Candidate’s Hall ticket and will retain one copy which will be submitted to Sharda University for verification/validation during the time of Personal Interview.
- Use of mobile phones and calculators are not allowed inside the test room.
Sharda University Admission Test Application Form 2020 will be available online tentatively from the 2nd December to the last week of May 2020. Candidates have to register themselves, fill the application form and pay the prescribed application fee of SUAT 2020. Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled-in application form for all future references. The Application Process to SUAT 2020 can be best explained by the following Graph.
The application fee for Sharda University Admission Test Application Form is Rs. 1000/-.
Applicants can submit the application fee via these mentioned payment modes.
- Cash Payment – Submitted at Sharda University Fee Counter or deposit cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch.
- Online Payment – Through Credit Card/Debit Card
- Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
***Candidates who are submitting the application fee through DD are required to mention Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course applied for on the reverse side of DD.
The SUAT 2020 Exam is a Computer Based Test (CBT) to be held in various cities across all India, in which questions will be based on XI and XII syllabus of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM). According to some of the previous toppers of SUAT, 6 months of dedicated studies and these Highly Recommended books for SUAT Entrance Exam is what you need to score great in the Sharda University Admission Test 2020 Examination.
Students can solve previous year question papers and sample papers to get updated with the latest trend of SUAT. The previous year question paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus of SUAT 2020 and Expected questions to be asked in SUAT Question paper. It will help you to score well in the SUAT 2020 Entrance Examination.
SUAT admit card 2020 will be issued to all the students by the university. Admission seeker has to advise to visit this page for admit card.
The Examination Authority will publish SUAT result 2020 on its official website. The expected date for SUAT 2020 result announcement is made in the second week of June 2020. Through the SUAT 2020 result, the candidates can check their correct and incorrect answers with the score. They can also check and print their SUAT 2020 score report after the completion of the test. Successful candidates will be called for Personal Interview (and Group Discussion – in the case of MBA candidates) to Sharda University campus/ regional offices.
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination by clearing the cutoff will be considered for admission. Successful candidates will be invited for central counselling session based on the score obtained in SUAT 2020. Candidates can choose their preferred specialisation/branch of study in the particular campus based on
- The cut-off score for the specified specialisation/branch
- Fulfilling the program-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus and
- Subject to the availability of seats at that point in time.
There are more than 50 Exam centres are assigned where a candidate appearing for SUAT 2020 can give the entrance test. A Candidate is advised to choose the centre wisely without making any mistake as the chosen centre will not be changed in the later stage. The allotment of the examination centre for Sharda University Admission Test 2020 is solely based on the choices made by the candidates at the time of applying. The Board has the authority to change the selected exam centres without any excuses.
To check the complete exam centres click here.
In the case of any irregularities, a candidate is advised to visit the Examination board to get further assistance.
Sharda University Campus, Greater Noida
Plot No.32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P.-201306
Contact Number: +91-120-4060210, +91-120-4060211
SGI’s Corporate Office, New Delhi
M-11, South Extension, Part – II,
New Delhi – 110049
Contact Number: +91-11-2626 2992/3
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!