Sharda University Admission Test or SUAT 2018 is one of the most popular private Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Sharda University Greater Noida in the month of May/June. Successful candidates of SUAT 2018 will be eligible to apply for different Engineering, Architecture, Management, Nursing, and other Courses offered by Sharda University Greater Noida.
Every year Thousands of aspirants appears for SUAT Engineering Entrance Exam to get admission in various Undergraduate/postgraduate professional Courses offered by Sharda University. The SUAT has the different set of papers for different disciplines. The Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) is considered as one of the most exhaustive & unique Online Test in India.
- 1 Why choose SUAT 2018
- 2 SUAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 SUAT 2018 Exemption Policy
- 4 SUAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- 5 SUAT 2018 Application Form
- 6 SUAT 2018 Application Fees
- 7 Books For SUAT 2018
- 8 SUAT 2018 Sample Paper
- 9 SUAT 2018 Admit Card
- 10 SUAT 2018 Result
- 11 SUAT 2018 Counselling
- 12 SUAT 2018 Exam Centres
- 13 SUAT 2018 Important Dates
- 14 Contact Information
- 15 SUAT 2018 Important Links
Why choose SUAT 2018
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of SUAT 2018 which will try to give you the answer to the question Why to choose Sharda University.
- SUAT 2017 scorecard is the mandatory requirement for the admission in one of the Top Ranked Private University in India, The Sharda University, Greater Noida.
- Sharda University is one of the best Self-Financed Universities in India. It has received many awards and recognition and it is a well-known university in India.
- Awarded Best Private Global University of the year by National Education Excellence Award 2018.
- The University has been awarded the Best Innovative Engineering School in North by Innovative Education Awards 2018
- The University has been awarded Asia’s Most Promising Education Brand – 2013 By WCRC, Dubai
So if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about SUAT 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of SUAT 2018.
SUAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on SUAT 2018 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) is given below.
For Undergraduate Courses
- Minimum qualification required for the undergraduate course is the 12th class from any recognised board or Institution.
- A Candidates wishes to apply for SUAT 2018 must have to complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Foreign national aspirants applying for SUAT 2018 are required to pass certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination. Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria of Association of Indian University (AIU).
For Postgraduate courses
- Minimum prescribed qualification is graduation passed from the recognised University of India.
- Foreign national aspirants applying for SUAT 2018 are required to pass certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination. Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria of Association of Indian University (AIU)
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
SUAT 2018 Exemption Policy
Aspirants who perform well in National and State Level Entrance Examination like JEE Mains, UPSEE etc are exempted from Sharda University Admission Test. Let us check out the various Exemption Policy under SUAT 2018.
***Please note if you are a rank holder in a National/State Level Test as specified below, you will be exempted from SUAT
|Exempted from SUAT|
|Engineering||JEE-Main/ SUAT||Website – www.jeemain.nic.in||Rank < 3,00,000|
|Engineering||UPSEE / SUAT||Website – upsee.nic.in||Rank < 50,000|
|Law||CLAT / LSAT / SUAT||Website – www.clat.ac.in |
Website – www.lsatindia.com
|MBA||CAT / MAT / XAT / SUAT||Website – www.iimcat.ac.in |
Website – www.aima.in
Website – www.xatonline.net.in
|CAT > 65% |
MAT > 75%
|Architecture||NATA only||Website – www.nata.in||NATA qualified|
|MBBS||UPCMET only||Website – www.upumcwa.org||Valid scorecard & allotment of the seat through NEET Entrance Exam / NEET Dental|
|BDS||UPCAT only||Website – www.upcatdental.net||Valid scorecard & allotment of seat through NEET Dental|
SUAT 2018 Exam Pattern
SUAT Exam Pattern 2018 – The exam pattern of Sharda University Admission Test 2018 specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc. Here is the subject material asked in different Admission test conducted by Sharda University.
- Logical Reasoning/ Critical Thinking
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Communication
- General Awareness
SUAT UG Engineering/Medical (PCM+PCB)
- General Aptitude
SUAT UG (NON-Technical)
- Logical Reasoning/ Critical Thinking
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Communication
- General Awareness
- The time duration of SUAT 2018: 90 minutes (without break)
- Type of questions: Objective in nature
- Language: English Only
- Total number of questions: 100
Note: If a candidate completes the test before the allotted time, he can either click on the submit button or decide to do a review. No changes to the answers are permitted after submitting the test, so candidates need to be absolutely sure before submitting the test.
Do’s & Dont’s at At Test Centre.
- Candidate will have to carry two copies of hall ticket to the examination centre with their recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Candidate should bring their Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of SUAT, without which the candidate will not be eligible to sit for the test.
- At the exam centre, the proctor will check Candidate’s Hall ticket and will retain one copy which will be submitted to Sharda University for verification/validation during the time of Personal Interview.
- Use of mobile phones and calculators are not allowed inside the test room.
SUAT 2018 Application Form
Sharda University Admission Test Application Form 2018 will be available online tentatively from the last week of March until the last week of May/June 2018. Candidates have to register themselves, fill the application form and pay the prescribed application fee of SUAT 2018. Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled in application form for all future references. The Application Process to SUAT 2018 can be best explained by the following Graph.
SUAT 2018 Application Fees
The application fee for Sharda University Admission Test Application Form is Rs. 1000/-.
Applicants can submit the application fee via these mentioned payment modes.
- Cash Payment – Submitted at Sharda University Fee Counter or deposit cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch.
- Online Payment – Through Credit Card/Debit Card
- Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
***Candidates who are submitting the application fee through DD are required to mention Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course applied for on the reverse side of DD.
Books For SUAT 2018
The SUAT 2018 Exam is a Computer Based Test (CBT) to be held in various cities across all India, in which questions will be based on XI and XII syllabus of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM). According to some of the previous toppers of SUAT, 6 months of dedicated studies and these Highly Recommended books for SUAT Entrance Exam is what you need to score great in the Sharda University Admission Test 2017 Examination.
SUAT 2018 Sample Paper
Students can solve previous year question papers and sample papers to get updated with the latest trend of SUAT. The previous year question paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus of SUAT 2018 and Expected questions to be asked in SUAT Question paper. It will help you to score well in SUAT 2018 Entrance Examination.
SUAT 2018 Admit Card
SUAT admit card 2018 will be issued to all the students by the university. Admission seeker have to advised to visit this page for admit card.
SUAT 2018 Result
The Examination Authority will publish SUAT result 2018 on its official website. The expected date for SUAT 2018 result announcement is made in the second week of June 2018. Through SUAT 2018 result, the candidates can check their correct and incorrect answers with the score. They can also check and print their SUAT 2018 score report after the completion of the test. Successful candidates will be called for Personal Interview (and Group Discussion – in the case of MBA candidates) to Sharda University campus/ regional offices.
SUAT 2018 Counselling
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination by clearing the cutoff will be considered for admission. Successful candidates will be invited for central counselling session based on the score obtained in SUAT 2018. Candidates can choose their preferred specialisation/branch of study in the particular campus based on
- The cut-off score for the specified specialisation/branch
- Fulfilling the program-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus and
- Subject to the availability of seats at that point in time.
SUAT 2018 Exam Centres
There are more than 50 Exam centres is assigned where a candidate appearing for SUAT 2018 can give the entrance test. A Candidate is advised to choose the centre wisely without making any mistake as the chosen centre will not be changed in the later stage. The allotment of the examination centre for Sharda University Admission Test 2018 is solely based on the choices made by the candidates at the time of applying. The Board has the authority to change the selected exam centres without any excuses.
To check the complete exam centres click here.
SUAT 2018 Important Dates
Candidates applying for the SUAT 2018 exam need to check these important dates related to Sharda University Admission Test 2018.
|SUAT 2018 Registration begins in||Mar-18|
|SUAT 2018 Application Form can be last filled by||28-Apr-18|
In the case of any irregularities, a candidate is advised to visit the Examination board to get further assistance.
Sharda University Campus, Greater Noida
Plot No.32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P.-201306
Contact Number: +91-120-4060210, +91-120-4060211
SGI’s Corporate Office, New Delhi
M-11, South Extension, Part – II,
New Delhi – 110049
Contact Number: +91-11-2626 2992/3
SUAT 2018 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2018 SUAT Admission Notification.
|Download SUAT 2018 Official Bulletin (PDF)||Click Here|
|Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) Sample Paper 2018||Click Here|
|SUAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|SUAT 2018 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Best Books for Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT)||Click Here|
|SUAT 2018 Syllabus and Paper Pattern (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|NIRF Ranking 2018: Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
To get Information on How to get Admission In Sharda? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting Admission in Sharda University.
Best of Luck..!!