Surya School of Architecture, Bathinda (SSA, Bathinda) (MRSPTU, Bathinda) is one of the best architectural College in Punjab. It was established in the year 2015, the institute is affiliated to Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda, AICTE and Council of Architecture (CoA).
MRSPTU, Bathinda provides its students with modern educational facilities while retaining traditional values, as well as using its strong industrial contacts to mold young, talented individuals who can compete in the global arena. This college will help you to build an inter-disciplinary knowledge, human values and professional ethics among all the students, so that they contribute to society and create a a successful career
Surya School of Architecture, Bathinda
Before we discuss about MRSPTU, Bathinda, let us have a look at the college overview. (SSA, Bathinda)
|Name of Institute||Surya School of Architecture, Bathinda|
|Popular Name||MRSPTU, Bathinda (SSA, Bathinda)|
|Year of Establishment||2015|
|Affiliated with||Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University|
|Category||Architecture college in Punjab|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Aid Status: Private
- Approved by: AICTE
- IT Infrastructure
- Medical Facilities
- Parking Facility
- Computer support group
- Sports center
- Traning and Placements
|1.||B.Arch (GZSCCET)||40||5 years|
|2.||M.Arch (Building Engineering & Management)||18||2 years|
|3.||Bachelor in Interior Design||30||4 years|
|4.||M. Planning||18||2 years|
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Faculty & Staff
Surya School of Architecture, Bathinda (SA, Bathinda) (MRSPTU, Bathinda) college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Legal education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Surya School of Architecture, Bathinda (SA, Bathinda) (MRSPTU, Bathinda) proudly offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
- Candidates must have passed their 12th from a recognized university with physics, chemistry & Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govt.
- with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject (SSA, Bathinda)
- Architecture admission is completely based on entrance exam NATA held in between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- The selection of the candidates for admission to Architecture will be made on the basis of the merit have to appear for the Entrance Exam.
- A few institutes also provide direct admission based on the candidate’s performance at the 10+2 level.
- The candidate may fill the Online Application Form as given on the website along with complete details by clicking on the “APPLY NOW” tab given on the top right of the home page of the website
- On the Application form page submit your basic details and click “Submit”
- You would then receive the login id and password to proceed further on your mobile and email id entered
- Then click “Already Enquired” on the top right og the Application form and login to fill your application form
- After filling the complete form correctly and by clicking on the ‘Submit’ icon – the candidate will be routed to the payment gateway
- The payment of Rs 1500/- can be made online by using your credit card / debit card of any bank as part of the application fee (*M.Arch application fee is Rs 500/-)
- On successful application, the system will generate a unique Application ID which will be candidate’s unique identification number throughout the admission process
- An 100% generated confirmation Email/SMS will be sent to the candidate’s email id/mobile number.
Minimum Age: 17 years or above
Maximum Age: There is no age limit.
For NRI students NATA 2019 Eligibility remains the same as it is for the Indian nationals. There is no separate set of Eligibility criteria set for international/NRI candidates who want to appear for NATA 2019
|S. No.||Course||Mode||Annual Fees|
|1||B. Arch (GZSCCET)||Regular, Full Time||NA|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Surya School of Architecture, Bathinda (SA, Bathinda) (MRSPTU, Bathinda)|
|Infrastructure||Good with all facilities|
- Data Analyst
- Architecture Designer
- Architecture Engineer
- Interior Designer
- Architecture Draftsman
- Staff Consultant
- Technical Assistant
- Project Assistant Manager
- Sales/Business Development Manager
- Architectural Assistant
- Architectural Historian/Journalist
- Art Director
- Building Contractor
Top recruiting companies
- Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj
- L&T, DLF, Jindal’s, IMAXE
- Manchanda Associates
- Architect Consultants
- VSA Space Design (P) Ltd.
- Edifice Architects Pvt.Ltd.
- Chitra Vishwanath Architects
- Sahara Group
|Surya School of Architecture, Bathinda (SA, Bathinda) (MRSPTU, Bathinda)|
|Address: G.S.T Road,Surya Nagar,|
Vikiravandi–605 652,Villupuram Dt.
Tamil Nadu, India.
Telephone No.:+91 4146 233140
At a Glance
First of all before knowing, why Architecture?, Every person should know what is Architecture?
Architecture is the art of designing and building physical structures. For example: (SSA, Bathinda)
- Town planning
- Urban designing
- Landscape architecture
If you ever think why architecture is important, look up and around. You will see, you are likely surrounded by it right now. Architecture always reflect the age and culture. While designing physical structure its take time, money, mind, collaboration etc. We have created an informational page for you all. Here you can check out the best information very easily.
How to Become an Architect?
- Architects will have to graduate from one of the best college of architecture that are affiliated by the National Architecture Accrediting Board (NAAB).
- Students have to complete graduation by enrolling Five years degree from any college.
- You can also get a masters degree that also take one to five years to complete
- While doing graduation, students must complete internship, which takes lasts three or more years.
- After completing internship period you are then eligible to sit for the Architect Registration Exam (ARE).
- And after passing the exam, you will have to obtain a state specific license.
- If you want to keep license in most states then architects have to keep up with continuing education standards
Reasons to become an architect
1. Architects manage stress:
Going to architecture colleges takes you through a very in-depth journey of introspection and study of different courses. Understanding your needs and Figuring out how you can be successful on your own streams.
2. Architects do not get bored in university:
Architecture study is difficult but it is a fun time and exiting. It will explore your knowledge and skills. Teachers will teach you theories from other fields also. If there is a particular topic you are interested in, you can incorporate it within your architectural work. Unlike science students, they have to follow the strict rules of labs and other things, architecture students just have to create new innovation in their fields. You are free to do new things while studying architecture.
3. Architects are free to develop new creative things: (SSA, Bathinda)
Here, in architecture schools, every individual have an opportunity to show their innovation. It is fun for you to show your creativity and explore yourself.
4. Architects are often specialists at everything:
While choosing the Architecture, students have to do research on daily basis and try to extend far into one’s working career. Each new project will be a challenge for you where you have to apply you theories and knowledge. So, at last every individual have to be a specialist in order to make a future bright.