Sushant School of Art and Architecture Gurgaon was founded in the year 1989 by Chiranjiv Charitable Trust. SSAA Gurgaon is the best architectural school in the state of Haryana. The SSAA Gurgaon has consistently provided the best quality knowledge in the field of architectural science. Here come many students from all over India.
Throughout this article, We are going to share all the essential details about the Sushant School of Art and Architecture (SSAA Gurgaon) like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility criteria, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2020 Examination Click Here
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. Nata UG Resources
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Process
5. Fee Sturcture
10.Ranking & Reputation
11. Contact Details
12. Why Architecture
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of NATA 2020, that will help you to crack NATA 2020 examination.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Sushant School of Art and Architecture Gurgaon
Before we go to complete college review let us have a major look at Sushant School of Art and Architecture (SSAA Gurgaon).
|Name of the Institute||Sushant School of Art and Architecture Gurgaon|
|Popular Name||SSAA Gurgaon|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Affiliated with||Ansal University, Gurgaon|
|Approved by||COA, AICTE, New Delhi|
|Courses offered||B.Arch, M.Arch, B.Plan, M.Plan|
|Review the College||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Category||Architecture Colleges in India|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Ansal University, Gurgaon
- Approved by – AICTE (Council of Architecture)
- Aid Status– Private
- IT Infrastructure
Sushant School of Art and Architecture (SSAA Gurgaon) provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||160||5 Years|
|Master of Architecture (M.Arch)||20||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Planning (B.Plan)||40||4 Years|
|Master of Planning in Urban (M.Plan Urban)||60||2 Years|
Faculty & Staff
SSAA Gurgaonl of Planning and Architecture New Delhi provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technologies. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Architecture education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- Architecture admission is completely based on entrance exam NATA held in between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- The selection of the candidates for admission to Architecture will be made on the basis of the merit have to appear for the Entrance Exam.
- 3. A few institutes also provide direct admission based on the candidate’s performance at the 10+2 level
How can I get admission in Sushant School of Art and Architecture (SSAA Gurgaon) Ask your admission related queries here: Click Here
|UG Course||A candidate who has passed 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks (Mathematics as a mandatory subject) in any recognized board/University.|
OBC/SC/ST/PWD has secured a minimum qualification of 45%.
Admission seekers must have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria in any circumstances.
|PG Course||Aspirants must have passed B.Arch/Graduation in any discipline with 50% of marks OBC/SC/ST/PWD has only passed with 45% marks.|
Minimum Age: 17 years or above
Maximum Age: There is no age limit.
For NRI students NATA 2020 Eligibility remains the same as it is for the Indian nationals. There is no separate set of Eligibility criteria set for international/NRI candidates who want to appear for NATA 2020
Here in this section, we are providing the information about SSAA Gurgaon Fee structure, you can check the complete details of fee.
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||5,83,120/-|
|Master of Architecture (M.Arch)||1,78,120/-|
|Bachelor of Planning (B.Plan)||2,20,000/-|
|Master of Planning in Urban (M.Plan Urban)||1,50,000/-|
SSAA Gurgaon proudly offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Haryana Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for a various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The SSAA Gurgaon CutOff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of applying candidates, total numbers of seats and last year admission record.
The cutoff percentile/marks depend on various factors. Some of the factors determining cutoff are mentioned below:
- Difficulty level of exam
- Number of test-takers
- Number of candidates qualifying for the next rounds
- Number of seats
- Institute repute or ranking
NATA 2020 Cutoff (Expected Subject-wise)
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year cutoff
Heren we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff.
|S.No||Examination||Minimum Precentage||Total Marks|
|1.||MCQ Section||At least 25%(Total 30 Marks)||120|
|2.||Drawing section||At least 25%(Total 20 Marks)||80|
|3.||Qualifying exam||50% marks||_|
To Know More about NATA :- Click Here
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the NATA 2020. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidate who qualify NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. candidate must carry class 10th and 12th marksheet along with NATA 2020 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts of NATA 2020 counselling Card.
- Qualified candidate will get admission on the basis of marks scored in NATA 2020.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA , however it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counselling process of NATA 2020 varies from institute to institute.
- Qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each and every college
- the accepts NATA score.
- For the counselling process, qualified candidate will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- Candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify the eligibility criteria of NATA 2020.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2020 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable to the candidate to collect their admission detailsin advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- Qualified candidate will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their repective college.
SSAA Gurgaon continuously strives towards creating and building the campus to corporate connect for our students. We constantly work towards sustaining the mutually beneficial relationship we share with every respected organization so that the synergy created helps both the students to thrive and the corporates to select from a rich pool of talented individuals.
- MATRA ARCHITECTS
- SIKKA GROUP
- MIT WORKSHOPS
- LAWRENCE TECHNOLOGICAL
- ARCOP ASSOCIATES
- RURBAN PLANNERS
- Average Package: 2-3 LPA
- Highest Package: N/A
Entrance Exams in India
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Sushant School of Art and Architecture SSAA Gurgaon|
|College Review||Click Here|
- Sushant School of Art and Architecture Gurgaon New Delhi is one of the best Architecture College in Delhi.
- We would like to give this college 4.1out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Architecture Colleges in Delhi.
MBS School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi
Address: Sector 09, PSP Area, Dwarka Subcity.
New Delhi – 110077 (India)
Phone: 011- 25071504, 28082960
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
First of all before knowing, why Architecture?, Every person should know what is Architecture?
Architecture is the art of designing and building physical structures. For example:
- Town planning
- Urban designing
- Landscape architecture
If you ever think why architecture is important, look up and around. You will see, you are likely surrounded by it right now. Architecture always reflect the age and culture. While designing physical structure its take time, money, mind, collaboration etc. We have created an informational page for you all. Here you can check out the best information very easily.
How to Become an Architect?
- Architects will have to graduate from one of the best college of architecture that are affiliated by the National Architecture Accrediting Board (NAAB).
- Students have to complete graduation by enrolling Five years degree from any college.
- You can also get a masters degree that also take one to five years to complete
- While doing graduation, students must complete internship, which takes lasts three or more years.
- After completing internship period you are then eligible to sit for the Architect Registration Exam (ARE).
- And after passing the exam, you will have to obtain a state specific license.
- If you want to keep license in most states then architects have to keep up with continuing education standards
Reasons to become an architect
1. Architects manage stress:
Going to architecture colleges takes you through a very in-depth journey of introspection and study of different courses. Understanding your needs and Figuring out how you can be successful on your own streams.
2. Architects do not get bored in university:
Architecture study is difficult but it is a fun time and exiting. It will explore your knowledge and skills. Teachers will teach you theories from other fields also. If there is a particular topic you are interested in, you can incorporate it within your architectural work. Unlike science students, they have to follow the strict rules of labs and other things, architecture students just have to create new innovation in their fields. You are free to do new things while studying architecture.
3. Architects are free to develop new creative things:
Here, in architecture schools, every individual have an opportunity to show their innovation. It is fun for you to show your creativity and explore yourself.
4. Architects are often specialists at everything:
While choosing the Architecture, students have to do research on a daily basis and try to extend far into one’s working career. Each new project will be a challenge for you where you have to apply your theories and knowledge. So, at last, every individual has to be a specialist in order to make a future bright.
- Data Analyst
- Architecture Designer
- Architecture Engineer
- Interior Designer
- Architecture Draftsman
- Staff Consultant
- Technical Assistant
- Project Assistant Manager
- Sales/Business Development Manager
- Architectural Assistant
- Architectural Historian/Journalist
- Art Director
- Building Contractor
Top recruiting companies
- Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj
- L&T, DLF, Jindal’s, IMAXE
- Manchanda Associates
- Architect Consultants
- VSA Space Design (P) Ltd.
- Edifice Architects Pvt.Ltd.
- Chitra Vishwanath Architects
- Sahara Group
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down…😇😇
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe in yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of luck Students !!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers