Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research also know as SVNIRTAR Cuttack is the most prestigious institution in the field of rehabilitation. SVNIRTAR was established in the year 1975 affiliated with Utkal University. It provides Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Prosthetics and Orthotics. It also has an accreditation for DNB in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation of National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi.
Through the article, We are going to share all the essential details about SVNIRTAR Cuttuck Courses, Admission Process, Eligibility, Placement, Contact Details etc.
1. College Summary
2. Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Procedure
6. Ranking & Reputation
7. Contact Details
About SVNIRTAR Cuttack
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) is an Autonomous body under the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DIVYANGJAN), Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India. It provides total medical rehabilitation for Persons with Locomotor Disabilities. It provides various courses of UG and PG in physiotherapy.
Here in this section we let you know about SVNIRTAR Cuttack in brief description.
|Name of Institute||Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research|
|Popular Name||SVNIRTAR Cuttack|
|Type of Institute||Government|
|Location||Olatpur, Cuttack, Odisha, India|
|Year of Establishment||1975|
|Affiliated with||Utkal University|
|Approved by||Ministry of Social Justice, Government of India|
|Courses offered||BPT, BOT, BPO, MPT, MOT, MPO|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with- Utkal University
- Approved by –Ministry of Social Justice, Government of India
- Aid Status- Govt.
Here in this section, we mention the program offered by the Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research with required eligibility, intake and selection criteria.
|BPT||10+2 with PCB and 50% aggregate marks for General category and OBC, 40% in case of SC, ST and PH category||62||Common Entrance Test (CET)||4 Years 6 month|
|BOT||10+2 with PCB and 50% aggregate marks for General and OBC, 40% in case of SC, ST and PH category||62||Common Entrance Test (CET)||4 Years 6 month|
|BOP||10+2 with PCB/PCM and minimum 50% marks for all category candidates||46||Common Entrance Test (CET)||4 Years 6 month|
|PG (Programs)||Specializations||Eligibility||Intake||Selection Criteria||Duration|
|MPT||Rehabilitation, Musculoskeletal Conditions, Paediatrics, Neurology||Bachelors degree in BPT/B.Sc. (PT) course including internship completion||15||Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET)||2 Years|
|MOT||Rehabilitation, Developmental Disabilities, Hand Rehabilitation, Neuro Rehabilitation||Bachelors degree in BOT/B.Sc. (OT) programme including internship completion||15||Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET)||2 Years|
|MOP||–||Bachelor’s degree in BPO course from a recognized University||10||Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET)||2 Years|
One can apply to the SVNIRTAR Cuttack UG and PG Program through online and offline mode. Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Download the application form from the site, fill the form carefully.
- Under UG courses, the application fee is DD of 600/- for General and OBC, 500/- for SC, ST and PH candidates
- For PG courses, the application fee is 1000/- for General and OBC, 900/- for SC/ST and PH candidates.
- Keep a photocopy of the application form as well as DD for future reference
- The form must be sent along with valid DD to the chairman with the format shown below:
The Chairman, CET C/O Director Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research (SVNIRTAR) Olatpur, PO: Bairoi, Dist: Cuttack-754010 (ODISHA).
- Visit the official website svnirtar.nic.in/
- Fill all the mandatory details like name, parents name, address, etc. mentioned in the form.
- Upload scanned documents in the application form like passport size photographs, signature, left thumb impression, caste certificate, PH certificate, Residence/Native and Domicile certificate.
- After filling all details, candidates need to submit it and submit the application fee by debit card or credit card.
- Take the print out of the application form and fee for future reference.
SVNIRTAR Cuttack provides placement in different companies (National and International) like Otto-Bock, Endolite, ALIMCO, Astha Therapeutics Intervention Pvt. Ltd., Jindal Power and Steel Ltd. conducts Campus Interview for the final year students.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR Cuttack)|
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR Cuttack),
Olatpur, P.O : Bairoi
Dist: Cuttack, Odisha, PIN – 754010
Phone No.- 0671-2805552
FAX No.- 0671-2805862
Email:- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Read Also: Top physiotherapy colleges in Odisha