Swatantra Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Rajahmundry is one of the reputed Physiotherapy Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Swatantra Physiotherapy College Rajahmundry and it was established in the year 1999. It is affiliated to the Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada and Approved by MCI.
The College started to serve students with the best Physio care and college offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate Course. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Physiotherapy College in Andhra Pradesh.
Swatantra Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Rajahmundry
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Swatantra Physiotherapy College Rajahmundry.
|College Name||Swatantra Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Rajahmundry|
|Popular Name||Swatantra Physiotherapy College Rajahmundry|
|Location||Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Indian Association Of Physiotherapist (IAP)|
|Course||Bachelor o Physiotherapy(BPT) and Master of Physiotherapy(MPT)|
|Category||College in Andhra Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Swatantra Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Rajahmundry like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
- Approved by: Indian Association Of Physiotherapist (IAP)
- Aid Status: Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
The College offers one of the best Physiotherapy programs under the supervision of highly trained faculty members and state of the art infrastructure.
|BPT||60||4.5 year (6-month Internship)|
Note: Above mentioned seat intake is subjected to change. For more information visit the affiliated university.
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- UG Courses: Apply through State or Unversity based entrance exam Scorecard.
- PG Courses: Apply through PG CET Scorecard.
- Some university/College offers direct entry scheme to the eligible candidate based on their academic score (12th Physics, Chemistry & Biology marks).
- *In some cases, Colleges also offers admission to students based on their NEET Score Card.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year BPT Course.
- Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent qualification completed from a recognized university.
- The candidate should have pursued science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
- A minimum aggregate score of 50%or equivalent CGPA at the 10+2 level (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Admission Seekers must be Completed Graduation (BPT)with a minimum of 50% marks From Affiliated/ Recognized University.
- There is no age limit.
***Fee will be updated soon****
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of merit in qualifying exam i.e. BPT.
- All marks statements of BPT Degree from 1st year to Final year.
- Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning the date of completion of the internship.
- Provisional/ Original Degree certificate
- Study certificate of BPT Degree Course
- Domicile Certificate.
- Latest social status certificate (permanent eseva/meseva caste certificate), if applicable
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Swatantra Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Rajahmundry|
- It is one of the premier Physiotherapy colleges in Rajahmundry.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best College in Andhra Pradesh.
Swatantra Physiotherapy College Rajahmundry
Address: NH 16, Lakshmi Puram, Rajahmundry Andhra Pradesh – 533296, India.
Phone: 0883 2484999 Ext. 297, 199
|Top Colleges in India||Link|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!