Tagore Medical College and Hospital Chennai is one of the premier institutes was founded in the year 2010 situated in Chennai the state of Tamilnadu. It is affiliated with The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai and recognized by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Tagore Medical College provides one of the quality education and good atmosphere.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Tagore Medical College and Hospital, Chennai.
- 1 About Tagore Medical College and Hospital Chennai
- 2 Tagore Medical College Chennai Course
- 3 Tagore Medical College Admission Process
- 4 Tagore Medical College Chennai Fee Structure
- 5 Tagore Medical College Cutoff
- 6 Ranking
- 7 Contact Details
About Tagore Medical College and Hospital Chennai
|Name of Institute||Tagore Medical College and Hospital, Chennai|
|Popular Name||Tagore Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Affiliated with||The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Tagore Medical College and Hospital, Chennai Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by –Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Aid Status- Private College
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
Facilities @ Tagore Medical College
- Skill Lab
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Tagore Medical College Chennai Course
Tagore Medical College Admission Process
- Admission Seekers must fulfill their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
***Note-A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
Tagore Medical College Chennai Fee Structure
College & Tuition Fees
***Fee will update Soon…
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||80,000 (Annual)|
Tagore Medical College Cutoff
NEET 2018 Cut Off
Minimum percentile corresponding to which marks should be obtained to qualify NEET 2018.
|Category||Cut Off Percentile|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile|
Previous Year NEET Cut Off Marks 2017
|CATEGORY||CUT OFF PERCENTILE||MARKS RANGE||NUMBER OF CANDIDATES|
|Others||50th Percentile||697 – 131||5,43,473|
|OBC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||47,382|
|SC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||14,599|
|ST||40th Percentile||130 – 107||6,018|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||130 – 118||67|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||152|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
|Name of Institute||Tagore Medical College|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in TamilNadu.
- We would like to give out 4.4 of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
Tagore Medical College and Hospital
Chennai 600 127.
Phone: +91 44 30101111
Fax: +91 44 30101100
Email ID: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!
READ ALSO: Annapoorna Medical College & Hospital Salem