Choosing the best College is one of the biggest challenges in India. As College plays a vital role in everyone Career, it’s become so important to choose a college wisely. If you have researched everything about Tripura Joint Entrance Examination and want to get Admission in Some of the Top Engineering Colleges in Tripura like Tripura Institute of Technology then the very first thing you have to do is to check these TBJEE Sample paper.
Every year Tripura Joint Board conducts its own Entrance test for admission in B. Tech programs called the Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination(TBJEE). It is an Engineering Based Test with papers in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. These sample papers are the best way to check your level of preparation for TBJEE 2020. Let us first have a brief look at TBJEE 2020 Exam Pattern & Recommended Books for Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination.
Tripura JEE Exam Pattern
All the students applying for TBJEE 2020 examination are advised to go through the Exam Pattern for TBJEE 2020. A better Understanding of Exam Pattern and questions to be asked will help you to score great in TBJEE 2020 Engineering entrance Examination. Check the detailed TBJEE 2020 Exam Pattern below:
|Name of the Test||No of Questions/ Marks||Total Time|
|Biology||25 Questions/ 25 Marks||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Chemistry||25 Questions/ 25 Marks|
|Physics||25 Questions/ 25 Marks|
|Mathematics||25 Questions/ 25 Marks|
|Total Questions/ Marks||100 Questions/ 100 Marks|
- Four different subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will have four different Question Papers/Test Booklets.
- Duration of Examination of each paper will be 2 hours.
- The questions of the examination will be framed on the basis of the Syllabi of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination which is in force w.e.f. 2019.
- The syllabus for each subject is divided into 10 Modules. A Module carries 10 marks.
- Question paper for each subject will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) types.
- There will be 50 (fifty) compulsory MCQs, taking 5 (five) questions from each Module for each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- No mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
TBJEE Sample Papers
Here have to provide TBJEE 2020 Sample Papers that will help you to crack TBJEE 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
Want to score’s 80+marks in Tripura JEE 2020? Try these Topper’s Notes & Study Material-
|Tripura JEE 2020 Hand Written Notes||Click Here|
|Tripura JEE 2020 Last Minutes Revision Notes||Click Here|
|Tripura JEE 2020 Mock Test||Click Here|
Books For TBJEE 2020
The level of TBJEE is not so tough as compared to other Competitive Engineering Entrance Examination like JEE Mains or JEE Advanced. According to some of the previous Topper of TBJEE, 3 months are more than enough to prepare for this entrance exam.What you need is a sincere dedication and set of Best Books for TBJEE 2020.
Entrance Exams in India
|Engineering Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Medical Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Law Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
TBJEE Sample Paper 2020
These Sample paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus and Expected questions to be asked in TBJEE. It will help you to score well in TBJEE 2020 Entrance Examination. Here is the Subject wise divided list for TBJEE Sample Paper.
1. The Position vector of a particle is given by x = 3t2î −12t ĵ + 4 k̂. The Velocity and acceleration of the particle after 1 sec will be
A) 6î −12 ĵ,6î
B) 6î − 6 ĵ,6 ĵ
C) 6î −12 ĵ,6k̂
D) 6î − 6 ĵ,6k̂
2. Which one of the following pairs is different from others
3. If α,β are the roots of the equation x2 – 3x + 5 = 0, the equation whose roots are α2, β2will be
A) x2 + 3x + 21 = 0
B) x2 + x + 25 = 0
C) x2 + 2x + 17 = 0
D) x2 – 3x + 15 = 0
4. Ascorbic acid’ is the chemical name of which Vitamin?
A) Vitamin D
B) Vitamin A
C) Vitamin E
D) Vitamin C
|Physics||30 x 4 = 120||Sample Paper 1|
|Chemistry||30 x 4 = 120||Sample Paper 1|
|Mathematics||30 x 4 = 120||Sample Paper 1|
|Physics||25 x 3 = 75||Sample Paper 1|
|Chemistry||25 x 3 = 75||Sample Paper 1|
|Mathematics||25 x 3 = 75||Sample Paper 1|
|Biology||25 x 3 = 75||Sample Paper 1|
|Physics||10 x 1 = 10||Sample Paper 2|
|Chemistry||10 x 1 = 10||Sample Paper 2|
|Mathematics||10 x 1 = 10||Sample Paper 2|
Apart from these Sample Papers, a student is also advised to have a look over these years wise solved questions asked in JEE Mains to have more grip over TBJEE.
|S.No||Book Name||Author||Buy Here|
|1.||JEE Main 2017 Resource Book (Solved 2002 – 2016 Papers + 24 Part Tests + 10 Mock Tests)||Disha Expert||Click Here|
|2.||Wiley’s 15 Years’ Solved JEE Main Papers (2002-2016)||Wiley’s Editorial||Click Here|
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down…
Keep working Hard
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers