Choosing the best College is one of the biggest challenges in India. As College plays a vital role in everyone Career, it’s become so important to choose a college wisely. If you have researched everything about Tripura Joint Entrance Examination and want to get Admission in Some of the Top Engineering Colleges in Tripura like Tripura Institute of Technology then the very first thing you have to do is to check these TBJEE Sample paper.
Every year Tripura Joint Board conducts its own Entrance test for admission in B. Tech programs called the Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination(TBJEE). It is an Engineering Based Test with papers in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. These sample papers are the best way to check your level of preparation for TBJEE 2017. Let us first have a brief look at TBJEE 2017 Exam Pattern & Recommended Books for Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination.
TBJEE Sample Paper 2017
Pattern of TBJEE 2017
Before we speak something about Sample Paper for TBJEE 2017, let us first have a brief look at the Exam Pattern of TBJEE 2017.
The exam pattern of TBJEE 2017 specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Full Marks||Duration|
|Physics||50||50 x 2 = 100||2 Hours|
|Chemistry||50||50 x 2 = 100||2 Hours|
|Mathematics||50||50 x 2 = 100||2 Hours|
|Biology||50||50 x 2 = 100||2 Hours|
- Four different subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will have four different Question Papers/Test Booklets.
- Duration of Examination of each paper will be 2 hours.
- The questions of the examination will be framed on the basis of the Syllabi of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination which is in force w.e.f. 2016.
- The syllabus for each subject is divided into 10 Modules. A Module carries 10 marks.
- Question paper for each subject will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) types.
- There will be 50 (fifty) compulsory MCQs, taking 5 (five) questions from each Module for each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- No mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
Books For TBJEE 2017
The level of TBJEE is not so tough as compared to other Competitive Engineering Entrance Examination like JEE Mains or JEE Advanced. According to some of the previous Topper of TBJEE, 3 months are more than enough to prepare for this entrance exam.What you need is a sincere dedication and set of Best Books for TBJEE 2017.
TBJEE Sample Paper 2017
These Sample paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus and Expected questions to be asked in TBJEE. It will help you to score well in TBJEE 2017 Entrance Examination. Here is the Subject wise divided list for TBJEE Sample Paper.
1. The Position vector of a particle is given by x = 3t2î −12t ĵ + 4 k̂. The Velocity and acceleration of the particle after 1 sec will be
A) 6î −12 ĵ,6î
B) 6î − 6 ĵ,6 ĵ
C) 6î −12 ĵ,6k̂
D) 6î − 6 ĵ,6k̂
2. Which one of the following pairs is different from others
3. If α,β are the roots of the equation x2 – 3x + 5 = 0, the equation whose roots are α2, β2will be
A) x2 + 3x + 21 = 0
B) x2 + x + 25 = 0
C) x2 + 2x + 17 = 0
D) x2 – 3x + 15 = 0
4. Ascorbic acid’ is the chemical name of which Vitamin?
A) Vitamin D
B) Vitamin A
C) Vitamin E
D) Vitamin C
|Physics||30 x 4 = 120||Sample Paper 1|
|Chemistry||30 x 4 = 120||Sample Paper 1|
|Mathematics||30 x 4 = 120||Sample Paper 1|
|Physics||25 x 3 = 75||Sample Paper 1|
|Chemistry||25 x 3 = 75||Sample Paper 1|
|Mathematics||25 x 3 = 75||Sample Paper 1|
|Biology||25 x 3 = 75||Sample Paper|
|Physics||10 x 1 = 10||Sample Paper 2|
|Chemistry||10 x 1 = 10||Sample Paper 2|
|Mathematics||10 x 1 = 10||Sample Paper 2|
Apart from these Sample Papers, a student is also advised to have a look over these years wise solved questions asked in JEE Mains to have more grip over TBJEE.
|S.No||Book Name||Author||Buy Here|
|1.||JEE Main 2017 Resource Book (Solved 2002 – 2016 Papers + 24 Part Tests + 10 Mock Tests)||Disha Expert||Click Here|
|2.||Wiley’s 15 Years’ Solved JEE Main Papers (2002-2016)||Wiley’s Editorial||Click Here|
Scoring High in TBJEE will help you to choose the best courses offered by Tripura Institute of Technology. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by State and private Engineering Colleges in Tripura.
Best of Luck…!!