Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies (TIAS Rohini) is one of the Management Institutes in the country’s capital New Delhi. The Institute runs under the auspices of Health and Education Society, a body registered under the Society Registration Act XXI, 1860.
The TIAS Rohini is well connected with Airport, Railways, Metro Railways, and Mass Rapid Transport System and situated at Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, Delhi. and it is providing graduate and postgraduate level courses.it was established in the year 1956.
- 1 Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies Delhi
- 2 Courses offered
- 3 Admission Procedure
- 4 Educational Qualification
- 5 Fee Structure:
- 6 Placement details
- 7 Cutoff
- 8 Rankings and Reputation:
- 9 Ranking By Associations
- 10 Contact Details:
Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies Delhi
|Name of Institute||Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies Rohini Delhi|
|Popular Name||TIAS Rohini|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||1956|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies Rohini Delhi (TIAS Rohini) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Approved by: AICTE
- Aid Status: Private
- The library is divided into Six Sections
- Number of computers with Configuration
- Sports Facilities (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Bank Facility
- Medical Facility
- Photocopying Facility
- Recreational Rooms
- Power Backup
- Water Cooler with RO purifier system
- Safety Measures
- Seminar Room
- Ragging Free Environment
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Cultural and tech fest
Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies offers some of the quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty members and 100% Placement Assistance.
The admission to various programmes of the Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, Rohini is strictly on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
The admission process to TECNIA Rohini can be best explained by this flowchart.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
|Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject|
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
|Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject|
- The fees mentioned is for the 1st year only and will increase by approx. 5% every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
At Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, Rohini they have a full-fledged training and placement department to guide students to gain campus placements. They have in place training and placement officer assisted by two deputy TPOs drawn from industry. Due to excellent infrastructure, faculty strength, quality and students performance industry is quick to realize the potential of TIAS Rohini.
TIAS Rohini witnesses a number of Companies that visit the campus. Some of the well-famed Recruiters of Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies Rohini are as followed.
- CRIME BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
- INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT
- ICICI BANK
- BANK OF INDIA
- INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT
- FOOD CORPORATION LIMITED
- EMPLOYEE PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION
- FEDERAL BANK
- PUMA SPORTS INDIA PVT. LTD.
- HCL TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD
- ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
The TIAS Rohini Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
TIAS Rohini Cutoff 2016
|S.NO||COURSE||Ist Shift||IInd Shift|
|Minimum Rank||Maximum Rank||Minimum Rank||Maximum Rank|
- TIAS Rohini BJMC Cutoff 2018
- TIAS Rohini MBA 2018 Cut-off (IPU MBA Cut-off 2018)
- TIAS Rohini BBA 2018 Cut-off (IPU BBA Cut-off 2018)
- TIAS Rohini MCA 2018 Cut-off (IPU MCA Cut-off 2018)
Rankings and Reputation:
|Name Of Institute||Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies Delhi|
TIAS Rohini is Rated as ‘A’ Category by State Fee Regulatory Committee, Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Institute has been awarded ‘A’ Grading rating by Joint Assessment Committee (JAC) of GGSIP University and Department of Higher Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
The Infrastructure is Good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Professional Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Ranking By Associations
- The TIAS Rohini is overall rated as A8 by BT-MDRA 2016,
- The institute is rated as 7th rank among the private institute in Delhi by CSR 2016.
- Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies is rated as “A” Category Institution by Best B-Schools Survey conducted by AIMA & Business Standard Publication.
- The Institute is overall rated as A+ by EPII survey 2014
Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!