The ICFAI University, Sikkim was established in the year 2004. The main aim of the college is to be a top-ranking private university of choice for students, staff and corporates, recognized for excellence in Higher Education and Research specially relevant to social needs. The college provides various UG and PG Courses in Hotel Management.
In this article, we will cover all the important information required to secure admission into The ICFAI University, Sikkim, including but not limited to Admission Process, Eligibility criteria, Courses offered, Scholarship and Fee Structure.
Why Choose The ICFAI University, Sikkim
It’s difficult to choose the right college for your career when plenty of options are available. The ICFAI University, Sikkim will provide you with the best quality education in the field of Hotel Management. It provides courses like Bachelor in Hotel Management etc. That will help you to choose your career in the right direction. Also, The ICFAI University, Sikkim has the best teaching faculties, that will help you to understand every concept in depth. If you really want to pursue your career in hotel management, it’s the right place.
The ICFAI University, Sikkim
Before we start, let’s look at some important details about The ICFAI University, Sikkim
|Name of Institute||The ICFAI University, Sikkim|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Course Offered||Bachelor & PG|
Affiliations, Recognization, and Achievement
- Affiliated By:
- Institute Type: Private
- Hostel for Boys & Girls
|Bachelor of Hotel Management||N/A||4 Years|
|B.Sc (Culinary Arts)||N/A||3 Years|
|The Master in Travel & Tourism Management||N/A||2 Years|
1) Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
2) Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks.
1) Candidates must have passed (10+2) or equivalent board from a recognized university.
2) Candidates must have passed English subject in the qualifying examination.
3) Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks.
Faculty & Staff
With well-trained faculty with relevant education are available. The proper orientation program is given to them for the betterment of the students and them to get involved in campus life. As regular participation will make them ready to interact with the students in a proper way and have a good culture going on the campus. An ambience of self-learning helps the non-technical staffs with proper training. The college is looking for an excellent uplift the technical education which leads to a good output delivery for our country.
This will lead us to get involved with various programme and MDPs helps us to make our faculties and staff to up to date with the technologies. The workshop, conferences, symposiums are really helping and with lead to get a better connection for our future.
- For Admission in Bachelor, Candidates have to clear Entrance Examination.
- After the announcement of results, Candidates who have passed the examination by clearing the cutoff will be called for counselling procedure as per their rank.
- The counselling process will take place in serval rounds. After each round seats are allotted to the respective candidates.
- Now, Selected candidates have to appear for document verification and fee payment.
- Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
|Bachelor of Hotel Management||66,000||2,64,000|
|B.Sc (Culinary Arts)||54,000||1,62,000|
|The Master in Travel & Tourism Management||58,000||1,16,000|
Note: The fee structure may subject to change.
The ICFAI University, Sikkim proudly offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
For more details visit official website.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||The ICFAI University, Sikkim|
|Address||Ranka Road, Lower Sichey,
Gangtok, Sikkim – 737101.
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers