Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka is popularly Known as TIPS Dwarka was established in the year 2007 under the aegis of the Kamal Educational and Welfare Society (KEWS). The vision of Trinity Institute is to develop, encourage and sustain the passion for learning among all the students in the Institute.
IPS Dwarka is considered as one of the most popular and largest Colleges in Delhi, and it is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University New Delhi. this college giving a good opportunity for(Graduate and Post-Graduate) students.
👉Download Hand Written Notes for BBA 2020 Examination Click Here
1. BBA Useful Resources
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Process
6. Fee Structure
9. Placement Details
10. Ranking & Reputation
11. Contact Details
12. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
13. Top Colleges in India
BBA Useful Resources
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to IPU CET BBA 2020 Admission Notification.
|IPU CET BBA 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this College Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka.
|Name of Institute||Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka Delhi|
|Popular Name||TIPS Dwarka|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||Bar Council of India, New Delhi|
|Courses Offered||Various UG|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Get Counseling Assistant||Click Here|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka Delhi(TIPS Dwarka) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Accredited by: B++ By NAAC
- Aid Status: Private
- All classrooms, all laboratories, library, support staff rooms, and basement are fully Air-conditioned.
- Facilities for Physically Handicapped students: 2 Escalators/Lifts; Ramp; Specially designed washrooms.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- Server for LAN Networking.
- 200 KVA Generator for 100% Power backup in the event of power failure.
- RO system on each floor for safe drinking water.
- EDUSAT connectivity for viewing UGC programmes through GYANDARSHAN and for availing other programmes dished through different TV channels.
- Cafeteria inside the Campus for students of both shifts running from 09:00 Hrs to 18:00 Hrs with a variety of Indian and Chinese cuisines.
- Suggestion Box for students.
- Practice Area in the basement for students to prepare for Inter and Intra activities, extra-curricular and cultural programmes.
- Medical Room with all facilities: First aid, Resting Bed, Equipment for freehand exercises and others.
- Separate Common Rooms for Boys and Girls.
- Conference Room for meetings on Ground Floor.
Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka offers some of the quality programs
The admission to various programmes of the Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|BCA||Admission in BCA programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET BCA entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|B.COM||Admission in B.COM programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET B.COM entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|B.A(LLB)||For admission in Law, UG Courses Candidates has to clear the IPU CET B.A(LLB) entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|BJMC||Admission in BJMC Course candidates has to clear the IPU CET BJMC entrance test which will be conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|BBA||For Admission in BBA courses candidates must be qualified IPU CET BBA entrance test which will be conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of TIPS Dwarka. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|BCA||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate*Pass in English (core or elective or functional) and Mathematics or Computer Science / Information Practice or|
Computer Application / Multimedia and Web Technology / Data Management Application and Web Application.
|(BBA)||Pass in 12th Class or 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject|
|BJMC||A student applying for the course should have cleared the 12th class board examinations with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and should have passed in English (Core, Elective or Functional) as a subject|
|B.A(LLB)||A student applying for the course should have cleared the 12th class board examinations with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and should have passed in English (Core, Elective or Functional) as a subject|
|B.Com||50% of aggregate marks in five subjects in any of the following:10+2 examination / senior school certificate examination of C.B.S.E. with a pass in five subjects (One language and four elective subjects) or an examination recognized as equivalent to that.Pre-University Examination (Two years after ten years of schooling) of an Indian school/college.Indian School Certificate Examination (12 years) conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi (Pass in Five written subjects).Examination of a foreign University / Board which is recognized as equivalent to 10+2 CBSE examination/or Indian university.|
TIPS Fee Structure Dwarka
- The fees mentioned are for the 1st year only and will increase by approx. 5% every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
The TIPS Dwarka Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on multiple parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
|TIPS Dwarka BBA Cutoff||Click Here|
|TIPS Dwarka B.Com Cutoff||Click Here|
|TIPS Dwarka BCA Cutoff||Click Here|
|TIPS Dwarka B.AJMC Cutoff||Click Here|
Note: IPU CET B.A(LLB) Cutoff Click Here
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the TIPS Dwarka Counselling Procedure.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job placement of students. The placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
Some of the Major Recruiters at TIPS Dwarka is as followed.
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|3 LPA||1.5-2 LPA|
Rankings and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka|
|Review this college||Click Here|
We would like to give this college 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Professional Colleges in Delhi/NCR
Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka
Near Metro Track Pillar No. 1160,
Sector 9 Dwarka Institutional Area.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, TIPS Dwarka is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that TIPS offers you superb arrangements.
A. TIPS Dwarka affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. TIPS Dwarka Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers