Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka is popularly Known as TIPS Dwarka. It was established in 2007 under the aegis of the Kamal Educational and Welfare Society (KEWS). The vision of Trinity Institute is to develop, encourage and sustain the passion for learning among all the students in the Institute.
TIPS Dwarka is considered one of the most popular and largest Colleges in Delhi and is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University New Delhi. This college provides a good opportunity for(Graduate and Post-Graduate) students.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Placement Details
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka
Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka is also preparing graduates to contribute to a global society that is increasingly focused on change.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the significant details of this College, Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka.
|Name of Institute||Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka Delhi|
|Popular Name||TIPS Dwarka|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||Bar Council of India, New Delhi|
|Courses Offered||Various UG|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
This article will provide detailed information about the Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka Delhi(TIPS Dwarka) Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Accredited by: B++ By NAAC
- Aid Status: Private
- All classrooms, all laboratories, the library, support staff rooms, and the basement are fully Air-conditioned.
- Facilities for Physically Handicapped students: 2 Escalators/Lifts; Ramp; Specially designed washrooms.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- Server for LAN Networking.
- 200 KVA Generator for 100% Power backup in the event of power failure.
- RO system on each floor for safe drinking water.
- EDUSAT connectivity for viewing UGC programmes through GYANDARSHAN and availing other programmes dished through different TV channels.
- Cafeteria inside the Campus for students of both shifts running from 09:00 Hrs to 18:00 Hrs with various Indian and Chinese cuisines.
- Suggestion Box for students.
- Practice Area in the basement for students to prepare for Inter and Intra activities and extra-curricular and cultural programmes.
- Medical Room with all facilities: First aid, Resting Bed, Equipment for freehand exercises and others.
- Separate Common Rooms for Boys and Girls.
- Conference Room for meetings on Ground Floor.
Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka offers some quality programs.
The admission to various programmes of the Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|BCA||For admission to the BCA programme, candidates must clear the IPU CET BCA entrance exam conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|B.COM||For admission to the B.COM programme, candidates must clear the IPU CET B.COM entrance exam conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|B.A(LLB)||For admission in Law, UG Courses Candidates must clear the IPU CET B.A(LLB) entrance exam conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|BJMC||In the BJMC Course, candidates must clear the IPU CET BJMC entrance test, which will be conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|BBA||For Admission to BBA courses, candidates must be qualified IPU CET BBA entrance test, which will be conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of TIPS Dwarka. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|BCA||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate*Pass in English (core or elective or functional) and Mathematics or Computer Science / Information Practice or|
Computer Application / Multimedia and Web Technology / Data Management Application and Web Application.
|(BBA)||Pass in 12th Class or 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject|
|BJMC||A student applying for the course should have cleared the 12th class board examinations with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and should have passed in English (Core, Elective or Functional) as a subject.|
|B.A(LLB)||A student applying for the course should have cleared the 12th class board examinations with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and should have passed in English (Core, Elective or Functional) as a subject|
|B.Com||50% of aggregate marks in five subjects in any of the following:10+2 examination / senior school certificate examination of C.B.S.E. with a pass in five subjects (One language and four elective subjects) or an examination recognized as equivalent to that.Pre-University Examination (Two years after ten years of schooling) of an Indian school/college.Indian School Certificate Examination (12 years) conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi (Pass in Five written subjects). Examination of a foreign University/Board recognized as equivalent to 10+2 CBSE examination/or Indian university.|
- The fees mentioned are for the 1st year only and will increase by approx. 5% every year. Each academic year is two semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
The TIPS Dwarka Cutoff is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on multiple parameters like the number of appearing candidates, the total number of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record.
IPU CET B.Ed 2019 Cutoff
|IPU CET BBA 2019 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|IPU CET BBA Cutoff ( Round-1)||Click Here|
|TIPS Dwarka BBA Cutoff||Click Here|
|TIPS Dwarka B.Com Cutoff||Click Here|
|TIPS Dwarka BCA Cutoff||Click Here|
|TIPS Dwarka B.AJMC Cutoff||Click Here|
This flowchart best explains the admission process to the TIPS Dwarka Counselling Procedure.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University only allows an online application form submission mode.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form, and the registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held, and the seat will be allotted based on marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka has established a full-fledged training & placement cell that periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world to explore the possibility of training and job placement of students. The placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among final-year students and arranges campus recruitment programs for aspiring and deserving final-year students. The training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
Some of the Major Recruiters at TIPS Dwarka is as follows.
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|3 LPA||1.5-2 LPA|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka|
|Review this college||Click Here|
Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka
Near Metro Track Pillar No. 1160,
Sector 9 Dwarka Institutional Area.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka a Good College?
A. Yes, Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka is the best college. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on campus. The best thing is that Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka Institute offers you superb arrangements.
Q. From which university is Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka?
A. Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka is affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
Q. Is the Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka Fee structure expensive?
A. Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka Fee Structure is affordable, and the programmes’ fees can be paid online.
Q. How can I get admission to IPU 2023?
A. Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
Q. How many colleges are under IPU?
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2023 offering UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2023 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
Q. What is the annual intake for the BCA Course at Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka?
A. The annual intake for Trinity Institute of Professional Studies Dwarka is 60 students for the BCA course and 60 for the second shift.
Click here for more Education News