From the Last couple of years, it became a trend to pursue MBA after Graduation.Every year Lakhs of aspirants apply for various Management Courses offered by Different state and private level Top Management colleges in India.Students always inquire about various parameters and ranking of a particular college before taking admission to their favourite courses. Like every year this year too NIRF updated a list of Top 50 MBA Colleges in India on its official Website.
The main Idea behind the NIRF Ranking of Top 50 MBA Colleges in India is to guide students to some of the best-known management courses and colleges centred around the very prestigious field of Management. This year Ahmedabad-based Indian Institute of Management (IIM) bagged the number 1 Ranking followed by IIM Bangalore and IIM Kolkata in 2nd and 3rd Position. Let us now first check out the Admission procedure and Ranking methodology of NIRF before going to Top 50 MBA Colleges in India.
Top 50 MBA Colleges in India
How NIRF Rank the college?
To outline the Brand value of a specific College in India, the Concept of NIRF Ranking was introduced by the Ministry of Human Resource & Development(MHRD) on 29th September 2015. The main Idea behind the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) is to outlines a methodology to rank institutions across the country.
NIRF Ranking methodology of ranking various institutions across the country is made by a Core Committee that Consist of High order Thinkers, Professor and Other Reputed Think Tanks of India. The major aim of NIRF Lies in identifying the broad parameters for ranking various universities and institutions. The parameters broadly cover mainly five things “Teaching, Learning and Resources,” “Research and Professional Practices,” “Graduation Outcomes,” “Outreach and Inclusivity,” and “Perception”.
Admission into these Elite groups of Top 50 Management Institutes in India is made through Certain Aptitude Tests like Common Aptitude Test (CAT), Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) and Management Aptitude Test (MAT) etc. CAT is regarded as the most important MBA Entrance Examination in India as to get shortlisted for AWT & PI for IIM is made on the basis of their CAT percentiles.
Some of the other Popular Management Entrance Examination in India are as followed.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT): It is one of the largest management entrance examinations of the country after CAT. The CMAT score card is accepted by more than 500 MBA institutes across the country.
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT): Conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) Jamshedpur.
- Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP): Conducted by Symbiosis International University.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT): It is one of the most popular MBA entrance exams as more than 600 institutes accept MAT scores for admission to management programmes.
Based on these MBA Entrance percentile, candidates are shortlisted for Personal interview and a round of aptitude performance test to finally get selected to these Top level MBA colleges in India.
These Elite Management colleges in India offers a wide range of career option in Management and Managerial Studies. Minimum Educational Qualification required to apply for various MBA Courses offered by Top MBA Colleges in India is Graduation. Some of the most popular Management courses offered in India are as followed.
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Banking and Finance
- International Business
- General Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Market
- Administrative Management
List of Top 50 MBA Colleges in India
Here is the Complete Updated list of Top 50 MBA Colleges in India with the Cumulative Marks Scored in NIRF Ranking Parameters 2017.
Note: Though the NIRF Ranking is the most trusted methodology to decide between a good and the Best one Just because the college is “highly-ranked” or “prestigious” doesn’t mean it’s the right College for you. Always keep in mind that one person’s dream college could be another’s nightmare. It’s always better to visit and experience the college.
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers