Top Architecture Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh: Arunachal Pradesh is one among the Seven Sisters of North-East. In recent time, the state has seen a recent boom in the rising of few of the best Technical Universities in India.
The State has some Architecture colleges Like The Director Department of Architecture and Planning Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University etc. These Top Architecture Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh is among the Best Architecture Colleges in India. In this article, we will get to know about Top B Arch Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh. Let us have a look.
Top Architecture College in Arunachal Pradesh 2020-21
Before we discuss Top Architecture Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh, let us have a look at the course overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|Examination Type||Semester system|
|Admission Process||Through NATA entrance test|
|Average Course Fee||Government Colleges- INR 1.5 to 2.5 Lacs|
Private Colleges- INR 2.5 to 5 Lacs
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA.|
|Job Profiles||Data Analyst Architecture Designer Architecture Engineer Interior Designer Architecture Draftsman Staff Consultant Technical Assistant Project Assistant Manager Manager Sales/Business Development Manager Architectural Assistant Architectural Historian/Journalist Art Director Building Contractor Landscape Architect|
|Top Recruiters||Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj, L&T, DLF, Jindal’s, IMAXE, Manchanda Associates, Architect Consultants, VSA Space Design (P) Ltd., Edifice Architects Pvt.Ltd., Chitra Vishwanath Architects, Sahara Group|
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
Top B.Arch Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
Here is the updated list of all Architecture Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the link. Enjoy Reading..!!
1. The School of Planning, Architecture & Design
The School of Planning, Architecture & Design was founded in the year 2013. The college has consistently provided excellent knowledge in the field of architectural science. Here made the Intellectual architects. There is one of the best Architecture colleges in Arunachal Pradesh. The College offers a Bachelor of Architecture 5-year degree with better education and better technical facilities.
|Affiliated with||Apex Professional University|
|College Profile||Click Here|
Scoring High in Architecture Entrance Exam like NATA will help you to choose some of the Best Architecture Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh. Top Rankers may also avail of various Scholarships offered by these colleges.
- Admission through the National level NATA entrance exam.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines
|Admission Procedure||Architecture admission is completely based on entrance exam NATA held in between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.|
|Qualification||Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govt. with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject|
|Selection Process||The selection of the candidates for admission to Architecture will be made on the basis of the merit have to appear for the Entrance Exam.|
|Age Limits||Minimum Age: 17 years or above Maximum Age: There is no age limit. For NRI students NATA 220 Eligibility remains the same as it is for the Indian nationals. There is no separate set of Eligibility criteria set for international/NRI candidates who want to appear for NATA 2020|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NATA Entrance Exam|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the NATA 2020. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify NATA. During the Counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filling of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidates must carry Class 10th and 12th Mark sheets along with NATA 2020 Scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts of NATA 2020 Counselling Card.
NATA Cutoff Previous Year
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|S.No.||Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|1.||MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|2.||Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|3.||Qualifying exam||50% marks|
Career & Jobs
- The career opportunities for an architect are very high due to the boom in the construction and designing fields. The demand in various government and private organizations.
- You can work in sectors of construction, urban development corporations, urban planning, public works departments, interior designing, etc.
- Architects have lots of job opportunities in architect firms, consultancy companies, universities, etc. The global market, especially in the USA, Australia and Dubai provide attractive career and jobs for architecture graduates.
- Architects can work in the construction site as well as in the office. You can also work independently and earn occupation through consultancy charges that depend upon your skills, profile and experience.
- After completing graduation, you can go for higher studies. You can pursue Master degree or further studies in the architecture field.
- You can also work as a lecturer in various Institutions.