Top Architecture Colleges in Assam: Assam is a state in Northeast India, known for its wildlife, archaeological sites, and tea plantations. Situated south of the eastern Himalayas along the Brahmaputra and Barak River valleys. Beside all these things the state is also famous for its good education system. The main aim of the education system of Assam is to educate each and every inhabitant of Assam.
Assam State has some prestigious Architecture colleges like Royal School of Architecture Betkuchi etc. These Top Architecture Colleges in Assam is among the Best Architecture Colleges in India. In this article, we will get to know about the Top B Arch College in Assam. Let us have a look.
Top Architecture College in Assam
Before we discuss Top Architecture Colleges, let us have a look at the course overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|Examination Type||Semester system|
|Admission Process||Through NATA entrance test|
|Average Course Fee||Government Colleges- INR 1.5 to 2.5 Lacs|
Private Colleges- INR 2.5 to 5 Lacs
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA.|
|Job Profiles||Data Analyst Architecture Designer Architecture Engineer Interior Designer Architecture Draftsman Staff Consultant Technical Assistant Project Assistant Manager Manager Sales/Business Development Manager Architectural Assistant Architectural Historian/Journalist Art Director Building Contractor Landscape Architect|
|Top Recruiters||Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj, L&T, DLF, Jindal’s, IMAXE, Manchanda Associates, Architect Consultants, VSA Space Design (P) Ltd., Edifice Architects Pvt.Ltd., Chitra Vishwanath Architects, Sahara Group|
Top B Arch College in Assam
Here is the updated list of all Architecture Colleges in India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the link. Enjoy Reading..!!
|S.no||College Name||Affiliated to||Year of establishment|
|1||Guwahati College of Architecture and Planning||Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati||2006|
|2||Royal School of Architecture Betkuchi||The Assam Royal Global University, Guwahati||2012|
Scoring High in Architecture Entrance Exam like NATA will help you to choose some of the Best Architecture Colleges in Assam. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
|Admission Procedure||Architecture admission is completely based on entrance exam NATA held in between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.|
|Qualification||Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govt. with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject|
|Selection Process||The selection of the candidates for admission to Architecture will be made on the basis of the merit have to appear for the Entrance Exam.|
|Age Limits||Minimum Age: 17 years or above|
Maximum Age: There is no age limit. For NRI students NATA 2019 Eligibility remains the same as it is for the Indian nationals. There is no separate set of Eligibility criteria set for international/NRI candidates who want to appear for NATA 2019
|Popular Entrance Exam||NATA Entrance Exam|
Career & Jobs
- The career opportunities for an architect are very high due to the boom in the construction and designing fields. The demand in various government and private organizations.
- You can work in sectors of construction, urban development corporations, urban planning, public works departments, interior designing, etc.
- Architects have lots of job opportunities in architect firms, consultancy companies, universities, etc. The global market, especially in the USA, Australia and Dubai provide attractive career and jobs for architecture graduates.
- Architects can work in the construction site as well as in the office. You can also work independently and earn occupation through consultancy charges that depend upon your skills, profile and experience.
- After completing graduation, you can go for higher studies. You can pursue Master degree or further studies in the architecture field.
- You can also work as a lecturer in various Institutions.