Top Architecture Colleges in Bihar: Bihar is an Indian state considered to be a part of Eastern as well as Northern India. It is bounded by Nepal to the north and by the Indian states of West Bengal to the northeast and Uttar Pradesh to the west. There are many prestigious state-run Colleges in Bihar which offers a degree in various professional courses. The state has some of the premier Architecture colleges like Head of Department Department of Architecture etc.
These Top Architecture Colleges in Bihar is among the Best Architecture Colleges in India. In this article, we will get to know about the Top B Arch College in Bihar. Let us have a look.
Top Architecture College in Bihar
Before we discuss Top Architecture Colleges, let us have a look at the course overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|Examination Type||Semester system|
|Admission Process||Through NATA entrance test|
|Average Course Fee||Government Colleges- INR 1.5 to 2.5 Lacs|
Private Colleges- INR 2.5 to 5 Lacs
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA.|
|Job Profiles||Data Analyst Architecture Designer Architecture Engineer Interior Designer Architecture Draftsman Staff Consultant Technical Assistant Project Assistant Manager Manager Sales/Business Development Manager Architectural Assistant Architectural Historian/Journalist Art Director Building Contractor Landscape Architect|
|Top Recruiters||Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj, L&T, DLF, Jindal’s, IMAXE, Manchanda Associates, Architect Consultants, VSA Space Design (P) Ltd., Edifice Architects Pvt.Ltd., Chitra Vishwanath Architects, Sahara Group|
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
Top B Arch Colleges in Bihar
Here is the updated list of all Architecture Colleges in Bihar. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the link. Enjoy Reading..!!
1. Department of Architecture-National Institute of Technology Patna
Department of Architecture-National Institute of Technology Patna is popularly known as Architecture NIT Patna. It was established in the year 2012. It is affiliated with National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) Patna and recognized by Council of Architecture.
Architecture NIT Patna is one of the best Architecture colleges in Bihar. The College offers a Bachelor of Architecture 5-year degree with better education and better technical facilities.
|Affiliated with||National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) Patna|
|College Profile||Click Here|
Scoring High in Architecture Entrance Exam like NATA will help you to choose some of the Best Architecture Colleges in Bihar. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
- Admission through the National level NATA entrance exam.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines
|Admission Procedure||Architecture admission is completely based on entrance exam NATA held in between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.|
|Qualification||Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govt. with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject|
|Selection Process||The selection of the candidates for admission to Architecture will be made on the basis of the merit have to appear for the Entrance Exam.|
|Age Limits||Minimum Age: 17 years or above Maximum Age: There is no age limit. For NRI students NATA 220 Eligibility remains the same as it is for the Indian nationals. There is no separate set of Eligibility criteria set for international/NRI candidates who want to appear for NATA 2020|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NATA Entrance Exam|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the NATA 2020. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify NATA. During the Counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filling of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidates must carry Class 10th and 12th Mark sheets along with NATA 2020 Scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts of NATA 2020 Counselling Card.
NATA Cutoff Previous Year
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|S.No.||Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|1.||MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|2.||Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|3.||Qualifying exam||50% marks|
Career & Jobs
- The career opportunities for an architect are very high due to the boom in the construction and designing fields. The demand in various government and private organizations.
- You can work in sectors of construction, urban development corporations, urban planning, public works departments, interior designing, etc.
- Architects have lots of job opportunities in architect firms, consultancy companies, universities, etc. The global market, especially in the USA, Australia and Dubai provide attractive career and jobs for architecture graduates.
- Architects can work in the construction site as well as in the office. You can also work independently and earn occupation through consultancy charges that depend upon your skills, profile and experience.
- After completing graduation, you can go for higher studies. You can pursue Master degree or further studies in the architecture field.
- You can also work as a lecturer in various Institutions.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NATA 2021 Admission form
Step-1: Login into NATA- 2021 portal with chosen credentials, and Click on Apply Now button, which will be directed to the application form.
Step-2: Fill in the MANDATORY fields, which are mentioned in Appendix III.
Step-3: Upload the required documents and click on the Preview button to preview the filled application form, then click on the Submit button to submit the form. Once the form is submitted, no changes will be entertained, so carefully fill in the application form.
Step 4: Once the application form is submitted, it will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. Kindly provide
the required inputs for the payment process.
Step 5: Upon successful fee payment, you will get land up in the confirmation page contains Application No and Transaction No., kindly take a printout of it as proof of application form submission.
A. One can Follow given Important Prepare Steps-
1. Aspirants have to understand their drawing & creative skills.
2. Make a timetable & give an equal interval of time to each subject.
3. Aware of the complete syllabus & exam pattern of the examination.
4. Solve the previous year question paper for practice.
5. Eat healthy food & stay fit.
6. Refer to best study material & books.
A. NATA is a compulsory exam for admission to any Architectural College in India (Except NITs & IITs) and is an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
A. JEE Main is conducted by CBSE, whereas the Council of Architecture conducts NATA. The institutes that give admission based on JEE Main paper 2 are NITs and GFTIs, whereas, by NATA, you get admission into Private colleges and State level colleges, other than NITs and IITs
A. a good score in NATA 2021 can be around 120 to 150 marks out of 200.