Top Architecture Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli: Dadra and Nagar Haveli is a union territory in Western India. The state is situated between the states of Gujarat to the north and Maharashtra to the south. Dadra & Nagar State has many educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices.
But according to the list of Council of Architecture, the state does not have any Architecture College. The government works hard on it. Hopefully, there will be several Best Architecture Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli in the next coming future. Here in this article, we have mentioned Some Best Architecture Colleges in India to study the best architecture courses. Let us have a look…!
Top Architecture Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2021-22
Before we discuss Top Architecture Colleges, let us look at the course overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|Examination Type||Semester system|
|Admission Process||Through NATA entrance test|
|Average Course Fee||Government Colleges- INR 1.5 to 2.5 Lacs|
Private Colleges- INR 2.5 to 5 Lacs
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA.|
|Job Profiles||Data Analyst Architecture Designer Architecture Engineer Interior Designer Architecture Draftsman Staff Consultant Technical Assistant Project Assistant Manager Manager Sales/Business Development Manager Architectural Assistant Architectural Historian/Journalist Art Director Building Contractor Landscape Architect|
|Top Recruiters||Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj, L&T, DLF, Jindal’s, IMAXE, Manchanda Associates, Architect Consultants, VSA Space Design (P) Ltd., Edifice Architects Pvt.Ltd., Chitra Vishwanath Architects, Sahara Group|
Top B Arch Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli
The state has no Architecture college. All the aspirants who belong to Dadra and Nagar Haveli can get admission to other state Architecture Colleges. Here is an updated list of some states that offered the best B Arch Courses officially made by the Council of Architecture. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
|Admission||Admission seekers can apply through their (NATA and JEE Mains Paper-2/JOSSA) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) strictly on merit.|
|Merit-Based||In some cases, the college also offers merit-based admission for students who have scored great in their academics (no entrance test required).|
|Eligibility Criteria||UG: Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling.|
PG: Students with a Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a duly recognized university or equivalent, with a minimum of 55% for General Candidates and 50% for Candidates belonging to SC/ST.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below-given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|