Top Architecture Colleges in Nagaland: Nagaland is a mountainous state in Northeast India. The State is bounded by Assam to the west, Arunachal Pradesh and Manipur to the south. The state has an area of 16,579 square kilometres (6,401 sq mi) with a population of 1,980,602, making it one of the smallest states of India.
Nagaland State has many educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices, But according to the list of Council of Architecture, the state does not have any Architecture College. The government works hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Best Architecture Colleges in Nagaland. Here in this article, we have mentioned Some Best Architecture Colleges in India to study the best architecture courses. Let us have a look…!
Top Architecture College in Nagaland 2020-21
Before we discuss Top Architecture Colleges, let us have a look at the course overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|Examination Type||Semester system|
|Admission Process||Through NATA entrance test|
|Average Course Fee||Government Colleges- INR 1.5 to 2.5 Lacs
Private Colleges- INR 2.5 to 5 Lacs
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA.|
|Top Recruiters||Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj, L&T, DLF, Jindal’s, IMAXE, Manchanda Associates, Architect Consultants, VSA Space Design (P) Ltd., Edifice Architects Pvt.Ltd., Chitra Vishwanath Architects, Sahara Group|
|NATA 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Top B.Arch Colleges in Nagaland
The state has no any Architecture college. All the aspirants who belong to Nagaland they can get admission in other state Architecture colleges. Here are updated the list of some states offered best B.Arch Courses officially made by the Council of Architecture. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NATA will help you to choose some of the Best Architecture Colleges in Nagaland. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
- Admission through the National level NATA entrance exam.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines
|Admission Procedure||Architecture admission is completely based on entrance exam NATA held in between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.|
|Qualification||Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govt. with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject|
|Selection Process||The selection of the candidates for admission to Architecture will be made on the basis of the merit have to appear for the Entrance Exam.|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NATA Entrance Exam|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the NATA 2020. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify NATA. During the Counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filling of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidates must carry Class 10th and 12th Mark sheets along with NATA 2020 Scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts of NATA 2020 Counselling Card.
NATA Cutoff Previous Year
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|S.No.||Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|1.||MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|2.||Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|3.||Qualifying exam||50% marks|
Career & Jobs
- The career opportunities for an architect are very high due to the boom in the construction and designing fields. The demand in various government and private organizations.
- You can work in sectors of construction, urban development corporations, urban planning, public works departments, interior designing, etc.
- Architects have lots of job opportunities in architect firms, consultancy companies, universities, etc. The global market, especially in the USA, Australia and Dubai provide attractive career and jobs for architecture graduates.
- Architects can work in the construction site as well as in the office. You can also work independently and earn occupation through consultancy charges that depend upon your skills, profile and experience.
- After completing graduation, you can go for higher studies. You can pursue Master degree or further studies in the architecture field.
- You can also work as a lecturer in various Institutions.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NATA 2020 Admission form
Step-1: Login into NATA- 2021 portal with chosen credentials, and Click on Apply Now button which will be directed to the application form.
Step-2: Fill-in the MANDATORY fields which are mentioned in Appendix III.
Step-3: Upload the required documents and click on the Preview button to preview the filled in application form
then click on the Submit button to submit the form. Once the form is submitted, no changes will be entertained, so carefully fill-in the application form.
Step 4: Once the application form submitted, it will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. Kindly provide
the required inputs for the payment process.
Step 5: Upon successful fee payment, you will get land up in confirmation page contains Application No and Transaction No., kindly take a printout of it as a proof of application form submission.
A. One can Follow given Important Prepare Steps-
1. Aspirants have to understand their drawing & creative skills.
2. Make a timetable & give an equal interval of time to each subject.
3. Aware of the complete syllabus & exam pattern of the examination.
4. Solve the previous year question paper for practice.
5. Eat healthy food & stay fit.
6. Refer to best study material & books.
A. NATA is a compulsory exam for admission to any Architectural College in India (Except NITs & IITs) and is an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
A. JEE Main is conducted by CBSE, whereas the Council of Architecture conducts NATA. The institutes that give admission based on JEE Main paper 2 are NITs and GFTIs, whereas by NATA, you get admission into Private colleges and State level colleges, other than NITs and IITs
A. It is clear that a good score in NATA 2021 can be around 120 to 150 marks out of 200.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply