Top Architecture Colleges in Tripura: Tripura is a state in Northeast India. It is the third-smallest state in the country. Tripura is famous for colleges and universities which have the best lecturers and professors. But according to the list of Council of Architecture, the state does not have any Architecture College.
The government works hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Best Architecture Colleges in Tripura. Here in this article, we have mentioned Some Best Architecture Colleges in India to study the best architecture courses. Let us have a look…!
Top Architecture Colleges in Tripura 2021-22
Before we discuss Top Architecture Colleges, let us look at the course overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|Examination Type||Semester system|
|Admission Process||Through NATA entrance test|
|Average Course Fee||Government Colleges- INR 1.5 to 2.5 Lacs|
Private Colleges- INR 2.5 to 5 Lacs
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA.|
|Job Profiles||Data Analyst Architecture Designer Architecture Engineer Interior Designer Architecture Draftsman Staff Consultant Technical Assistant Project Assistant Manager Manager Sales/Business Development Manager Architectural Assistant Architectural Historian/Journalist Art Director Building Contractor Landscape Architect|
|Top Recruiters||Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj, L&T, DLF, Jindal’s, IMAXE, Manchanda Associates, Architect Consultants, VSA Space Design (P) Ltd., Edifice Architects Pvt.Ltd., Chitra Vishwanath Architects, Sahara Group|
Here we have mentioned some useful resources for the NATA 2021 examination that will help you crack the examination.
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
Top Architecture Colleges in Tripura
The state has no Architecture college. All the aspirants who belong to Tripura can get admission to other state Architecture Colleges. Here is an updated list of some states that offered the best B Arch Courses officially made by the Council of Architecture. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
This section provides detailed information about the Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak Admission Procedure details. Let’s have a look.
|Admission||Admission seekers can apply through their (NATA and JEE Mains Paper-2/JOSSA) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) strictly on merit.|
|Merit-Based||In some cases, the college also offers merit-based admission for students who have scored great in their academics (no entrance test required).|
|Eligibility Criteria||UG: No candidate, with less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the Architecture course unless they have passed an examination at the end of the new 10+2 scheme of senior school certificate examination or equivalent with mathematics a subject of examinations at 10+2 level.|
PG: Candidates must have a bachelor degree in architecture.
The scholarships recognise the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below-given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff 2020 (Architecture)
|Home State||Other State||Home State||Other State|
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NATA 2021 Admission form
Step-1: Login into NATA- 2021 portal with chosen credentials, and Click on Apply Now button, which will be directed to the application form.
Step-2: Fill in the MANDATORY fields, which are mentioned in Appendix III.
Step-3: Upload the required documents and click on the Preview button to preview the filled application form, then click on the Submit button to submit the form. Once the form is submitted, no changes will be entertained, so carefully fill in the application form.
Step 4: Once the application form is submitted, it will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. Kindly provide
the required inputs for the payment process.
Step 5: Upon successful fee payment, you will get land up in the confirmation page contains Application No and Transaction No., kindly take a printout of it as proof of application form submission.
A. One can Follow given Important Prepare Steps-
1. Aspirants have to understand their drawing & creative skills.
2. Make a timetable & give an equal interval of time to each subject.
3. Aware of the complete syllabus & exam pattern of the examination.
4. Solve the previous year question paper for practice.
5. Eat healthy food & stay fit.
6. Refer to best study material & books.
A. NATA is a compulsory exam for admission to any Architectural College in India (Except NITs & IITs) and is an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
A. JEE Main is conducted by CBSE, whereas the Council of Architecture conducts NATA. The institutes that give admission based on JEE Main paper 2 are NITs and GFTIs, whereas, by NATA, you get admission into Private colleges and State level colleges, other than NITs and IITs
A. a good score in NATA 2021 can be around 120 to 150 marks out of 200.