Top Architecture Colleges in Tripura: Tripura is a state in Northeast India. It is the third-smallest state in the country. Tripura is famous for colleges and universities which have the best lecturers and professors. But according to the list of Council of Architecture, the state does not have any Architecture College.
The government works hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Best Architecture Colleges in Tripura. Here in this article, we have mentioned Some Best Architecture Colleges in India to study the best architecture courses. Let us have a look…!
Top Architecture Colleges in Tripura 2020-21
Before we discuss Top Architecture Colleges, let us have a look at the course overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|Examination Type||Semester system|
|Admission Process||Through NATA entrance test|
|Average Course Fee||Government Colleges- INR 1.5 to 2.5 Lacs |
Private Colleges- INR 2.5 to 5 Lacs
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA.|
|Job Profiles|| |
|Top Recruiters||Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj, L&T, DLF, Jindal’s, IMAXE, Manchanda Associates, Architect Consultants, VSA Space Design (P) Ltd., Edifice Architects Pvt.Ltd., Chitra Vishwanath Architects, Sahara Group|
Top B Arch Colleges in Tripura
The state has no any Architecture college. All the aspirants who belong to Tripura they can get admission in other state Architecture Colleges. Here are updated the list of some states offered best B Arch Courses officially made by the Council of Architecture. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NATA will help you to choose some of the Best Architecture Colleges in Tripura. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
|Admission Procedure||Architecture admission is completely based on entrance exam NATA held in between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.|
|Qualification||Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govt. with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject|
|Selection Process||The selection of the candidates for admission to Architecture will be made on the basis of the merit have to appear for the Entrance Exam.|
|Age Limits||Minimum Age: 17 years or above |
Maximum Age: There is no age limit.
|Popular Entrance Exam||NATA Entrance Exam|
Career & Jobs
- The career opportunities for an architect are very high due to the boom in the construction and designing fields. The demand in various government and private organizations.
- You can work in sectors of construction, urban development corporations, urban planning, public works departments, interior designing, etc.
- Architects have lots of job opportunities in architect firms, consultancy companies, universities, etc. The global market, especially in the USA, Australia and Dubai provide attractive career and jobs for architecture graduates.
- Architects can work in the construction site as well as in the office. You can also work independently and earn occupation through consultancy charges that depend upon your skills, profile and experience.
- After completing graduation, you can go for higher studies. You can pursue Master degree or further studies in the architecture field.
- You can also work as a lecturer in various Institutions.
Here some important link of Colleges like Medical, Dental, BHMS BSMS, BUMS etc.
|Medical Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BNYS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BPT Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India:||Click Here|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!