Top BEd Colleges in Tripura: Tripura is a hilly state in northeast India, bordered on 3 sides by Bangladesh, and home to a diverse mix of tribal cultures and religious groups. In the capital Agartala, the imposing Ujjayanta Palace is set among Mughal gardens, and Gedu Mia’s Mosque has white marble domes and towers. Apart from all these things, the state is also known for Some Prestigious Education and research institutes which offer a degree in various professional courses.
The State has also some prestigious B.Ed Colleges like The Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst of India (ICFAI) University, Tripura etc. these Top B.Ed Colleges in Tripura is among the Best B.Ed Colleges in India. In this article, we will get to know about Top B.ED Colleges in Tripura to study the best B.Ed courses. Let us have a look.
Top BEd Colleges in Tripura 2020-21
Before we discuss B.Ed Colleges in Tripura, let us have a look at the course overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|B.Ed. Full-Form||Bachelor of Education|
|B.Ed. Course Duration||2 years|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any field|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000-50,000|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Schools, Colleges, Coaching Centers, Publishing Journals, Libraries, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Teacher, Counsellor, Librarian, Administrator, Education Researcher, etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 2-4 Lacs|
Best BEd Colleges in Tripura
Here is the updated list of all B.Ed Colleges in Tripura officially made by National Council of Teacher Education. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
1.Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst of India (ICFAI) University, Tripura
Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst of India (ICFAI) University one of the reputed colleges in Tripura The college was founded in the year 2004 and accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
|Courses Offered||D.ED, B.ED, & M.ED|
|College Profile||Click Here|
2. Abhoy Mission Agartala, Tripura
Abhoy Mission Agartala one of the reputed colleges in TripuraThe college was founded in the year 1991. There is providing good teaching skills and Recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India(RCI).
|Courses Offered||B.Ed. & PGPD|
|College Profile||Click Here|
Scoring High in Entrance Exams like State entrance or University entrance will help you to choose some of the Best B.Ed Colleges in Tripura. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
- The Candidate has taken admission B.ED, M.ED & other teachers training courses to clear State entrance, University entrance and College level entrance or Merit based.
1. Regular B.Ed Course
- Admission Process: Selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by institutes.
- Eligibility: Graduation from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% or 55% aggregate marks at the postgraduate level.
- Duration: 2 years
2. B.Ed Integrated Course
- Admission Process: Admissions are done on the basis of both merits as well as an entrance exam.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should qualify 10+2 from a recognised board with a minimum of 45-55%. The percentage varies from one institute to another.
- Duration: It is a 4 years duration course divided into eight semesters.
3. B.Ed Distance Education
- Admission Process: Selection is done on the basis of score obtained in the admission /entrance test.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidate should pass Bachelor degree with at least 50% or Master’s degree from a recognised university with at least two years of teaching experience.
- Duration: The total duration of the distance BEd course is 2 years. However, candidates are given a maximum of 5 years to complete the course.
Career of B.Ed
Teaching is one of the respected professions in the world as they play a vital role in a student’s life. Teachers are in demand in both the private and government sectors. After earning a B.Ed degree, you will be eligible to get a job in secondary and higher secondary schools. After pursuing B.Ed you will get offered a teaching job as a permanent, temporary, part-time or full-time as per your interest. With B.Ed degree you can work in Schools, Education Department, Coaching Centers, Education consultancies, home and private tuitions, etc.
BEd Course Job Profiles
• Teacher in government and private schools
• Online Tutor
• Social Worker
• Content Writer
• HR Executive
• Career Counsellor
• School Coordinator
• School Auditor
• Education Researcher
• Academic coordinator
• Admin Executive
• Syllabus Designer
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍