Top BEd Colleges in Assam: Assam is a state in northeastern India known for its wildlife, archaeological sites and tea plantations. In the west, Guwahati, Assam’s largest city, features silk bazaars and the hilltop Kamakhya Temple. Umananda Temple sits on Peacock Island in the Brahmaputra river. The state capital, Dispur, is a suburb of Guwahati. Apart from all these things, the state is also known for Some Prestigious Education and research institutes which offer a degree in various professional courses.
The State has also some prestigious B.Ed Colleges like North Eastern Regional Training Institute for the Mentally Handicapped, Assam, Shishu Sarothi, Centre for Rehabilitation and Training for Multiple Disability, Assam and more are given below. these Top B.Ed Colleges in Assam is among the Best B.Ed Colleges in India. In this article, we will get to know about Top B.ED Colleges in Assam to study the best B.Ed courses. Let us have a look.
Top BEd Colleges in Assam 2020-21
Before we discuss BEd Colleges in Assam, let us have a look at the Course Overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|B.Ed. Full-Form||Bachelor of Education|
|B.Ed. Course Duration||2 years|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any field|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000-50,000|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Schools, Colleges, Coaching Centers, Publishing Journals, Libraries, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Teacher, Counsellor, Librarian, Administrator, Education Researcher, etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 2-4 Lacs|
Best BEd Colleges in Assam
Here is the updated list of all B.Ed Colleges in Assam officially made by National Council of Teacher Education. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
1. Composite Regional Centre Guwahati, Assam
Composite Regional Centre Guwahati, Assam is one of the reputed B.ED Colleges in Guwahati The college is popularly known as Composite Regional Centre Guwahati and was founded in the year 2001 (approximate). This famous B.ED College Composite Regional Centre Guwahati is affiliated to the Guwahati University.
|Affiliated with||Guwahati University|
|Courses Offered||B.ED & D.ED|
|College Profile||Click Here|
|S.No.||Name of the Institute/ College||Affiliated to||Aid Status|
|1||North Eastern Regional Training Institute for the Mentally Handicapped, Mon Vikash Kendra, Vikashpur, Kahilipara, Guwahati, Assam||N/A||N/A|
|2||Shishu Sarothi, Centre for Rehabilitation and Training for Multiple Disability, Off. Ramakrishna Mission Road, Birubai, Guwahati, Assam||N/A||N/A|
|3||Composite Regional Centre, Govt. of India, PMRT Building, Guwahati Medical College Hospital Campus, Guwahati, Assam||N/A||N/A|
|4||Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoli Regional Institute of Mental Health, Tezpur, Dist.:- Sonitpur, Assam||Guwahati University||N/A|
|5||Institute of Yoga and Nutrition Sciences (YNS) H.O Siddha Point, Athgaon, Guwahati, Assam||N/A||N/A|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like State entrance will help you to choose some of the Best B.Ed Colleges in Assam. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
- The Candidate has taken admission B.ED, M.ED & other teachers training courses to clear State entrance, University entrance and College level entrance or Merit based.
1. Regular B.Ed Course
- Admission Process: Selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by institutes.
- Eligibility: Graduation from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% or 55% aggregate marks at the postgraduate level.
- Duration: 2 years
2. B.Ed Integrated Course
- Admission Process: Admissions are done on the basis of both merits as well as an entrance exam.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should qualify 10+2 from a recognised board with a minimum of 45-55%. The percentage varies from one institute to another.
- Duration: It is a 4 years duration course divided into eight semesters.
3. B.Ed Distance Education
- Admission Process: Selection is done on the basis of score obtained in the admission /entrance test.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidate should pass Bachelor degree with at least 50% or Master’s degree from a recognised university with at least two years of teaching experience.
- Duration: The total duration of the distance BEd course is 2 years. However, candidates are given a maximum of 5 years to complete the course.
Career of B.Ed
Teaching is one of the respected professions in the world as they play a vital role in a student’s life. Teachers are in demand in both the private and government sectors. After earning a B.Ed degree, you will be eligible to get a job in secondary and higher secondary schools. After pursuing B.Ed you will get offered a teaching job as a permanent, temporary, part-time or full-time as per your interest. With B.Ed degree you can work in Schools, Education Department, Coaching Centers, Education consultancies, home and private tuitions, etc.
BEd Course Job Profiles
• Teacher in government and private schools
• Online Tutor
• Social Worker
• Content Writer
• HR Executive
• Career Counsellor
• School Coordinator
• School Auditor
• Education Researcher
• Academic coordinator
• Admin Executive
• Syllabus Designer
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍