Top BEd Colleges in Goa 2020-21: Goa is a state on the western coast of India. It is India’s smallest state by area and the fourth smallest by population. Goa is well known for its beautiful beaches. The lovely beaches here are perfectly suited for a number of water sporting activities such as windsurfing, dinghy sailing, scuba diving, waterskiing, angling, parasailing, water scooter and swimming. Apart from all these things, the state is also known for Some Prestigious Education and research institutes which offer a degree in various professional courses.
The State has also some prestigious B.Ed Colleges like Lokvishwas Pratishthan, Shantadurga Krupaashram, Kapileshwari, Ponda, Goa, Nirmala Institute of Education, Altinho, Panaji etc. these Top B.Ed Colleges in Goa is among the Best B.Ed Colleges in India. In this article, we will get to know about Top B.ED Colleges in Goa to study the best B.Ed courses. Let us have a look.
Top BEd Colleges in Goa 2020-21
Before we discuss B.Ed Colleges in Goa, let us have a look at the course overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|B.Ed. Full-Form||Bachelor of Education|
|B.Ed. Course Duration||2 years|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any field|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000-50,000|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Schools, Colleges, Coaching Centers, Publishing Journals, Libraries, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Teacher, Counsellor, Librarian, Administrator, Education Researcher, etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 2-4 Lacs|
Best BEd Colleges in Goa
Here is the updated list of all B.Ed Colleges in Goa officially made by National Council of Teacher Education. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
1. Nirmala Institute of Education, Goa
Nirmala Institute of Education, Goa is one of the reputed B.ED Colleges in Goa The college is popularly known as NIEA Goa and was founded in the year 1963.This famous B.ED College NIE Goa is affiliated to the Goa University of and approved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
|Affiliated with||Goa University|
|Courses Offered||B.ED & D.EI.ED|
|College Profile||Click Here|
|S.No.||Name of The Some Institute/ colleges||Affiliated to||Aid Status|
|1||Lokvishwas Pratishthan, Shantadurga Krupaashram, Kapileshwari, Ponda, Goa – 403401 Tel No: 0832-2314894 Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com, Website: www.lokvishwas.org||N/A||N/A|
|2||Sanjay Centre for Special Education, Pundalik Nagar, Porvorim, Bardez, Goa – 403521 Tel. No.: 0832-2413120, 2412880 09922622831 Fax: 0832 – 2413120 Email.: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com||N/A||N/A|
Scoring High in Entrance Exams like State entrance or University entrance will help you to choose some of the Best B.Ed Colleges in Goa. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
1. Regular B.Ed Course
- Admission Process: Selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by institutes.
- Eligibility: Graduation from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% or 55% aggregate marks at the postgraduate level.
- Duration: 2 years
2. B.Ed Integrated Course
- Admission Process: Admissions are done on the basis of both merits as well as an entrance exam.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should qualify 10+2 from a recognised board with a minimum of 45-55%. The percentage varies from one institute to another.
- Duration: It is a 4 years duration course divided into eight semesters.
3. B.Ed Distance Education
- Admission Process: Selection is done on the basis of score obtained in the admission /entrance test.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidate should pass Bachelor degree with at least 50% or Master’s degree from a recognised university with at least two years of teaching experience.
- Duration: The total duration of the distance BEd course is 2 years. However, candidates are given a maximum of 5 years to complete the course.
Career of B.Ed
Teaching is one of the respected professions in the world as they play a vital role in a student’s life. Teachers are in demand in both the private and government sectors. After earning a B.Ed degree, you will be eligible to get a job in secondary and higher secondary schools. After pursuing B.Ed you will get offered a teaching job as a permanent, temporary, part-time or full-time as per your interest. With B.Ed degree you can work in Schools, Education Department, Coaching Centers, Education consultancies, home and private tuitions, etc.
BEd Course Job Profiles
• Teacher in government and private schools
• Online Tutor
• Social Worker
• Content Writer
• HR Executive
• Career Counsellor
• School Coordinator
• School Auditor
• Education Researcher
• Academic coordinator
• Admin Executive
• Syllabus Designer
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍