Top BEd Colleges in Nagaland: Nagaland Often called ‘The Switzerland of the East’ due to its scenic beauty, Nagaland is one of the most scenic hill stations in the North-East Known for its fashion and Craftmanship. This exotic state knows many things about the latest trends and traditional decor. Its woven Naga shawls, bamboo mugs, cane carpets, silk mekhela are just a few mentions. Nagaland State has many educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at minimum prices, But according to the latest reports of National Council of Teacher Education, The state does not have any B.Ed colleges College.
The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several B.Ed colleges in Nagaland. Aspirants who belong to Nagaland state may get the admission in any other states B.Ed colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top B.Ed Colleges in Nagaland to study the best Unani courses.
Top BEd Colleges in Nagaland 2020-21
Before we discuss B.Ed Colleges in Nagaland, let us have a look at the Course Overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|B.Ed. Full-Form||Bachelor of Education|
|B.Ed. Course Duration||2 years|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any field|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000-50,000|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Schools, Colleges, Coaching Centers, Publishing Journals, Libraries, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Teacher, Counsellor, Librarian, Administrator, Education Researcher, etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 2-4 Lacs|
Best B.Ed Colleges in Nagaland
Sorry, the state does not have any B.Ed college. The government works hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several B.Ed colleges in Nagaland. Aspirants who belong to Nagaland state may get the admission in any other states B.Ed colleges. Here are updated list of some State wise B.Ed Colleges lists officially made by National Council of Teacher Education. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|3||West Bengal||Click Here|
|5||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|7||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
Scoring High in Entrance Exams like State entrance or University entrance will help you to choose some of the Best B.Ed Colleges in Nagaland. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
- The Candidate has taken admission B.ED, M.ED & other teachers training courses to clear State entrance, University entrance and College level entrance or Merit based.
1. Regular B.Ed Course
- Admission Process: Selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by institutes.
- Eligibility: Graduation from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% or 55% aggregate marks at the postgraduate level.
- Duration: 2 years
2. B.Ed Integrated Course
- Admission Process: Admissions are done on the basis of both merits as well as an entrance exam.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should qualify 10+2 from a recognised board with a minimum of 45-55%. The percentage varies from one institute to another.
- Duration: It is a 4 years duration course divided into eight semesters.
3. B.Ed Distance Education
- Admission Process: Selection is done on the basis of score obtained in the admission /entrance test.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidate should pass Bachelor degree with at least 50% or Master’s degree from a recognised university with at least two years of teaching experience.
- Duration: The total duration of the distance BEd course is 2 years. However, candidates are given a maximum of 5 years to complete the course.
Career of B.Ed
Teaching is one of the respected professions in the world as they play a vital role in a student’s life. Teachers are in demand in both the private and government sectors. After earning a B.Ed degree, you will be eligible to get a job in secondary and higher secondary schools. After pursuing B.Ed you will get offered a teaching job as a permanent, temporary, part-time or full-time as per your interest. With B.Ed degree you can work in Schools, Education Department, Coaching Centers, Education consultancies, home and private tuitions, etc.
BEd Course Job Profiles
• Teacher in government and private schools
• Online Tutor
• Social Worker
• Content Writer
• HR Executive
• Career Counsellor
• School Coordinator
• School Auditor
• Education Researcher
• Academic coordinator
• Admin Executive
• Syllabus Designer
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍