Top BEd Colleges in Mizoram: Mizoram is a landlocked state in North East India, with Aizawl as its capital city. It is the southernmost landlocked state, sharing borders with three of the Seven Sister States, namely Tripura, Assam, and Manipur. Mizoram’s population was 10,91,014, according to a 2011 census. It is the 2nd least populous state in the country. Apart from all these things, the state is also known for Some Prestigious Education and research institutes which offer a degree in various professional courses.
The State has also some prestigious B.Ed Colleges like Mansik Viklang (Regional Teacher Training Centre), Mizoram, L.K. C. Jagdamba Andh Vidyalaya Samiti Hanumangarh Road etc. these Top BEd Colleges in Mizoram is among the Best BEd Colleges in India. In this article, we will get to know about Top B.ED Colleges in Mizoram to study the best B.Ed courses. Let us have a look.
Top BEd Colleges in Mizoram 2020-21
Before we discuss B.Ed Colleges in Mizoram, let us have a look at the Course Overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|B.Ed. Full-Form||Bachelor of Education|
|B.Ed. Course Duration||2 years|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any field|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000-50,000|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Schools, Colleges, Coaching Centers, Publishing Journals, Libraries, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Teacher, Counsellor, Librarian, Administrator, Education Researcher, etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 2-4 Lacs|
Best BEd Colleges in Mizoram
Here is the updated list of all B.Ed Colleges in Mizoram officially made by National Council of Teacher Education. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
1. National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped Aizwal, Mizoram
National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped one of the reputed colleges in MizoramThe college was founded in the year 1978. There is Providing and approved by RCI.
|College Profile||Click Here|
2. State Council of Educational Research and Training, (SCERT), Chaltlang Aizawal, Mizoram
State Council of Educational Research and Training one of the reputed colleges in Mizoram. The college is popularly known as SCERT Chaltlang and was founded in the 20 January 1980.
|Establishment||20 January 1980|
|Courses Offered||B.ED & Diploma|
|College Profile||Click Here|
Scoring High in Entrance Exams like State entrance or University entrance will help you to choose some of the Best B.Ed Colleges in Mizoram. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
- The Candidate has taken admission B.ED, M.ED & other teachers training courses to clear State entrance, University entrance and College level entrance or Merit based.
1. Regular B.Ed Course
- Admission Process: Selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by institutes.
- Eligibility: Graduation from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% or 55% aggregate marks at the postgraduate level.
- Duration: 2 years
2. B.Ed Integrated Course
- Admission Process: Admissions are done on the basis of both merits as well as an entrance exam.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should qualify 10+2 from a recognised board with a minimum of 45-55%. The percentage varies from one institute to another.
- Duration: It is a 4 years duration course divided into eight semesters.
3. B.Ed Distance Education
- Admission Process: Selection is done on the basis of score obtained in the admission /entrance test.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidate should pass Bachelor degree with at least 50% or Master’s degree from a recognised university with at least two years of teaching experience.
- Duration: The total duration of the distance BEd course is 2 years. However, candidates are given a maximum of 5 years to complete the course.
Career of B.Ed
Teaching is one of the respected professions in the world as they play a vital role in a student’s life. Teachers are in demand in both the private and government sectors. After earning a B.Ed degree, you will be eligible to get a job in secondary and higher secondary schools. After pursuing B.Ed you will get offered a teaching job as a permanent, temporary, part-time or full-time as per your interest. With B.Ed degree you can work in Schools, Education Department, Coaching Centers, Education consultancies, home and private tuitions, etc.
BEd Course Job Profiles
• Teacher in government and private schools
• Online Tutor
• Social Worker
• Content Writer
• HR Executive
• Career Counsellor
• School Coordinator
• School Auditor
• Education Researcher
• Academic coordinator
• Admin Executive
• Syllabus Designer
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now