Top BSMS Colleges in Chhattisgarh: Chhattisgarh is a heavily forested state in central India known for its temples and waterfalls. The state has seen the establishment of so many educational institutions over the year. The State has many prestigious medical colleges that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices like Government Medical College, Ambikapur (Surguja), Chhattisgarh, Late Shri Baliram Kashyap Memorial NDMC Govt. Medical College, Jagdalpur but according to the latest reports of Central Council of Indian Medicine. The state does not have any Siddha College. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Chhattisgarh.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
1. Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
3. Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling
4, Frequently Asked Question
Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education (DME)|
|For BSMS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG courses: Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG courses: Chhattisgarh AIAPGET NEET Counselling
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
Top BSMS Colleges in Chhattisgarh
Aspirants who belong to Chhattisgarh state may get admission in any other state Siddha colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BSMS Colleges in Chhattisgarh to study the best Siddha courses.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BSMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BSMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Siddha Colleges in Chhattisgarh
Sorry, the state does not have any Siddha Medical college. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Top BSMS Colleges in Chhattisgarh. Aspirants who belong to Chhattisgarh state may get admission in any other state Siddha colleges. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chattisgarh to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2021 Chhattisgarh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quta) Will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the order made by the supreme court of India
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private college Chhattisgarh without the NEET exam.
A. There is no government/Pvt BSMS college in Chhattisgarh.
A. There is no Seats Government college BSMS in Chhattisgarh.
A. There are No Seats in private college BSMS in Chhattisgarh.