From the past couple of days, we are getting much feedback from our readers to write an article on different Courses offered by CIPET. They asked us about different CIPET Colleges and eligibility criteria to get admission in various plastic engineering courses in India. To answer all those questions asked by our valuable writer, we wrote this article. Throughout the article, you will get to know about different CIPET Courses along with the admission criteria and age limit. Have a look.
In our previous article, we have discussed the Exam Pattern of CIPET JEE 2020 and Best Recommended Books for CIPET JEE 2020 exam to understand the toughness of the exam. In this article, we will discuss all Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Engineering and Postgraduate courses offered by different CIPET Colleges in India.
Top Courses Offered by CIPET
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) was established in the year 1968 by the Government of India to develop manpower in different disciplines of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Now the Institute has become one of the premier institutes to pursue various Plastic and Polymer Technology Courses in India. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Admission notification.
Candidate can also read the following links regarding CIPET JEE Exam 2021
|Major Notification||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
CIPET JEE 2020 Brief Description
|Conducting Body||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Name of the Exam||CIPET Joint Entrance Examination, CIPET JEE 2020|
|Commencement of online application form Released||12th January 2020|
|Last date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form||22nd May 2020|
|Admit Card issue date||15th May 2020 onwards|
|Date of examination||31st May 2020|
|Result Declaration||Before 10th June 2020|
|Admission Starts from||1st of July 2020|
CIPET Courses (Diploma/UG/PG)
Diploma Courses Offered by CIPET
Here is the complete list of all CIPET Diploma Courses along with required eligibility criteria and entry qualification.
|Course Name||Courses Code||Duration||Age||Entry qualification|
|Diploma in Plastics Technology||DPT||3 years (6 semesters)||15 years**||20 years*||35% marks in X Std. with Mathematics, Science and English.|
|Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology||DPMT||3 years (6 semesters)||15 years**||20 years*||35% marks in X Std. with Mathematics, Science and English.|
|Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM||PD-PMD with CAD/CAM||11⁄2 Years (3 Semesters)||25 years*||3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production/ Automobile Engineering, Mechatronics, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent.|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing||PGD-PPT||11⁄2 Years (3 Semesters)||25 years*||3 year Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects.|
|Post -Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Control||PGD-PTQC||11⁄2 Years (3 Semesters)||25 Years*||3 Year Degree in Science with Chemistry|
CIPET Undergraduate Courses
Here is the complete list of all Undergraduate CIPET Courses along with required eligibility criteria and entry qualification.
|Course Name||Course Code||Duration||Age||Entry qualification|
|B.E. / B.Tech. in Plastics Engineering / Technology||B.E. / B.Tech (PE/PT)||4 years (8 semesters)||21 years||H.Sc / 10+2 (Academic stream) with Maths, Physics & Chemistry.|
|B.E. / B.Tech. in Manufacturing Engineering / Technology||B.E. / B.Tech. (ME / MT)||4 years (8 semesters)||21 years||H.Sc / 10+2 (Academic stream) with Maths, Physics & Chemistry.|
Postgraduate Courses offered by CIPET
Here is the complete list of all Postgraduate CIPET Courses along with required eligibility criteria and entry qualification.
|Course Name||Course Code||Duration||Age||Entry qualification|
|M.E. / M.Tech. in Plastics Engineering / Technology||M.E. / M.Tech (PE/PT)||2 years (4 semesters)||B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc., Engg. (4 years) in Mechanical / Chemical / Production / Polymer / Plastics Engineering / Technology (or) M.Sc. in Polymer Science / Chemistry with polymer specialization.|
|M.E. / M.Tech. in Polymer Nano-Technology||M.Tech (PNT)*||2 years (4 semesters)||21 years||B.E./B.Tech. (4 years) in Mechanical, Plastics Engineering / Technology / Polymer / Chemical (or) M.Sc., in Polymer Chemistry Polymer Science / Physics / Chemistry with valid GATE score.|
|M.E. in CAD/CAM||M.E. (CAD/CAM)*||2 years (4 semesters)||B.E./B.Tech. (4 years) in Mechanical /Automobile / Manufacturing / Production / Industrial / Mechatronics / Marine / Aeronautical.|
|M.Sc. Tech. (Material Science & Engineering)||M.Sc. Tech.*||5 years (10 semesters)||21 years||H.Sc/10+2 (Academic stream) with Maths, Physics & Chemistry.|
PG Degree (Science) Programs Offered by CIPET Centres
Here is the complete list of all Postgraduate Degree (Science) Programs* offered by CIPET Centres along with required eligibility criteria and entry qualification.
|Course Name||Course Code||Duration||Entry qualification|
|M.Sc. (Polymer Science)*||M.Sc. (PS)*||2 years (4 semesters)||B.Sc. (Science) degree (3 years) With Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the major subjects.|
|M.Sc. (Bio-Polymer Science)*||M.Sc. (BPS)*||2 years (4 semesters)||Candidates with B.Sc. Degree (3 years) in any branch with Chemistry as one of the subjects can apply. Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% marks in the main and subsidiary subjects taken together.|
- Citizen of India,
- A subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Top Engineering Coaching Centre in Delhi NCR
Below we have mentioned the Best JEE Main/Adv. Coaching Centre in Delhi NCR that will help you defiantly to Benefit the Preparation of Courses.
|JEE Main Coaching Centre in Delhi||Click Here|
|JEE Main Coaching Centre in Noida||Click Here|
|JEE Main Coaching Centre in Greater Noida||Click Here|
|JEE Main Coaching Centre in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|JEE Main Coaching Centre in Faridabad||Click Here|
|JEE Main Coaching Centre in Ghaziabad||Click Here|
- Candidate’s seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma ONLY, meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating the candidate’s case, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- They must also ensure that the name of their caste/community and its spelling in their caste/community certificate should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time (for OBC category list of castes recognized by the Govt. of India as OBC castes in the central list is available on the site www.ncbc.nic.in, for ST category the list caste for each state is available on the site www.ncst.nic.in and for SC category the list of castes for each state is available on the site http://socialjustice.nic.in/).
- Further, the OBC certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to the creamy layer as defined by the Government of India for applying to posts and services under the Central Government.
- The OBC claim of a candidate will be determined in relation to the State (or part of the State) to which his/her father originally belongs. A candidate who has migrated from one State (or part of the State) to another should, therefore, produce an OBC certificate which should have been issued to him/her based on his/her father’s OBC certificate from the State to which he (father) originally belongs.
- No change in the community status already indicated in the online application by a candidate for this examination will be allowed.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of document verification
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 CIPET JEE Admission Notification.
|CIPET JEE 2020 Entrance Exam: Admission Prospectus||Click Here|
|CIPET JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|Top CIPET Engineering Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
|CIPET JEE 2020 Admit Card| Hall ticket for CIPET JEE 2020||Click Here|
|Highly Recommended Books for CIPET JEE 2020 Examination||Click Here|
|Download CIPET JEE 2020 Sample Paper in PDF||Click Here|
|CIPET JEE 2020 Syllabus (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure||Click Here|
|Top 50 Plastic Engineering Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
|CIPET Courses Fees Structure | Diploma/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc||Click Here|
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply