Gorakhpur is one of the busiest economic and educational corridors of located along the banks of Rapti river in the north-eastern parts of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The city is home to the famous Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University and the Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology. Some of these Top Engineering Colleges in Gorakhpur are widely considered among the Best Engineering Colleges in India.
In recent time, Gorakhpur has witnessed an exceptional rise in Engineering colleges. Apart from a list of Government Engineering Colleges in Gorakhpur, these private engineering Colleges in Gorakhpur are also contributing phenomenally in the field of Engineering. After long research, Our College Ranking and Review team brings a comprehensive list of Top Engineering Colleges in Gorakhpur 2020-21. The fact is based on annual Rating for engineering institutes across Lucknow and nearby on their Teaching Methodology/ Contribution in the field of engineering.
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in Gorakhpur
Before we discuss Engineering Colleges in Gorakhpur, let us have a look at the eligibility criteria to get admission to these Colleges.
|Name of the course||Bachelor of Technology|
|Institute Types||Government Colleges, Private College, Autonomous University and Colleges|
|Stream||Civil, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics Engineering etc.|
|Examination Type||Yearly / Semester|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Maths as main subjects.|
|Average Annual Fees||INR 50k – 4L|
|Admission Process||Candidates must clear JEE Mains to get Admission in Engineering Colleges and JEE Advanced to get admission into IIT’s.|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 4-7 Lacs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Google, IBM, Dell, HCL, Dabur, Baidyanath and Himalaya firms, University of Madras, Manipal, TATA etc.|
|Top Colleges||Top Engineering Colleges in UP|
Best Engineering Colleges in Gorakhpur
Here is the updated list of Top Engineering Colleges in Gorakhpur officially recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|1.||RAJKIYA ENGINEERING COLLEGE, REC GORAKHPUR||2007||UPTU|
|2.||BUDDHA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BIT GORAKHPUR||2009||UPTU|
|3.||Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, MMMUT Gorakhpur||1962||Autonomous|
|4.||INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, ITM GORAKHPUR||2000||UPTU|
|5.||KIPM COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, KIPM GORAKHPUR||2009||AKTU|
|6.||INDIANA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, IIEIT GORAKHPUR||2001||NA|
|7.||SUYASH INSTITUTION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SIIT GORAKHPUR||2009||GBTU|
|8.||ST. ANDREWS COLLEGE, GORAKHPUR||1828||DEEN DAYAL UPADHYAYA UNIVERSITY|
- The basic requirement for the eligibility to get the admission to Engineering Programme is qualifying the 10+2 examination with science stream.
- The candidate must have the physics, chemistry and Math in 12th class.
- The candidate should have to go through the national level entrance examination like JEE Mains & JEE Advanced (Joint Entrance Examination).
- Candidates also apply for popular Engineering state-level examinations such as UPSEE Examination etc.
- Lower Age Limit: The minimum age limit to get admission in Engineering is 17 years.
- Upper Age limit: Maximum age limit is 25 years.
- For Admission in UG, course Candidates must clear JEE Mains and JEE Advanced to get admission into the above-mentioned college.
- To get admission in Government & Private Engineering College in UP, Candidates must clear UPSEE Examination to get admission into the above-mentioned college.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
The cutoff is the minimum score required by the candidates to get admission in the top colleges in UP. The Cutoff will be decided by various factors such as the number of students appearing for the exam, difficulty level of exam, etc.
|JEE Advanced||Click Here|
|JEE Mains||Click Here|
Those Candidates who have passed the above Entrance examination by clearing the cutoff will be called for counselling procedure as per to their rank obtained in the merit list. Successful candidates will be invited for central counselling session based on the score obtained in JEE Mains, JEE Advanced and UPSEE(UG). The counselling has been divided into various rounds. After each round allotment result will be announced separately.
List of Top Colleges in India
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!