Top Hotel Management Colleges in Tripura: Tripura is a state in northeastern India. The third-smallest state in the country, it covers 10,491 sq km and is bordered by Bangladesh to the north, south, and west, and the Indian states of Assam and Mizoram to the east.
There are some state-run Colleges in Tripura which offers a degree in various professional courses but sadly the state does not have any Hotel Management Colleges. There is no Hotel Management college in Tripura (According to the reports of the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology). The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Hotel Management Colleges in Tripura.
Aspirants who belong to Tripura state may get the admission in any other states Hotel Management colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top Hotel Management Colleges in Tripura to study the best Hotel Management courses.
Top Hotel Management Colleges in Tripura 2020-21
Before we discuss Best Hotel Management Colleges in Tripura, let us have a look at the Course Overview to get admission to these Hotel Management Colleges.
|Name of the course||Bachelor of Hotel Management|
|Course Level||Political Graduate, Bachelor Graduate, Post Graduate,|
|Duration||1 – 4 Years|
|Institute Types||Government Colleges, Private College, Autonomous University and Colleges|
|Stream||Hotel Management, Hostel Administration etc.|
|Examination Type||Yearly / Semester|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Maths as main subjects.|
|Average Annual Fees||INR 50k – 4L|
|Admission Process||Candidates must clear NCHMCT to get Admission in Hotel Management Colleges to get admission into IHM’s.|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 4-7 Lacs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Google, Taj Hotel, Surya, The Park etc.|
|Top Colleges||Top Hotel Management Colleges in India|
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 NCHMCT JEE India Admission Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The entrance exam is conducted once in a year. The aspirant can check details about the eligibility criteria and various courses offered by these Top Hotel Management colleges in India. Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the NCHMCT entrance exam 2020.
Best Hotel Management Colleges in Tripura
Sorry, the state does not have any Hotel Management college. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Hotel Management colleges in Tripura. Aspirants who belong to Tripura state may get the admission in any other states Hotel Management colleges. Here is an updated list of some State-wise Hotel Management Colleges lists. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|7||West Bengal||Click Here|
|8||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the NCHMCT entrance exam 2020.
Qualification: The aspirant should pass in 12th/Senior Secondary or its equivalent from any recognized board/university.
Subjects:- The Aspirant qualify the qualifying exam with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
Appearing Candidate: Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2020 on a provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or it’s equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2020
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects.
- Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2020 on the provisional basis.
- Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or it’s equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2020.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand
- For candidates from General and OBC categories, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2020. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1994, are eligible.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.07.2020. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1991, are eligible.
- Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counselling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counselling/admission.
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NCHMCT 2020 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of NCHMCT JEE 2020 (Click Here)
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Expected Cut off
The result for NCHMCT 2020 examination will be declared on 15th May 2020. A candidate is advised to go through with the expected NCHMCT cut off for the selection in different NCHMCT Colleges.
|S.No.||Category||NCHMCT JEE 2020 Expected Cut-off (Out of 200)|
|2.||Open (PWD)||updated soon|
|4.||SC (PWD)||updated soon|
|6.||ST (PWD)||updated soon|
|8.||OBC (PWD)||updated soon|
Let us now have a look at previous year NCHMCT Cut off for different participating institutes. Click Here
Here’s update info for NCHMCT 2020 Counselling
- There shall be three rounds of Counseling based on merit.
- The detailed process of counselling shall be available on the website www.nchmcounselling.nic.in along with the declaration of result of Written Test in the Last week of May of 2020.
- There is no fee for the registration of Counseling, however, the candidate will have to deposit Seat Acceptance Fee Rs.40,000/- which will be inclusive of part of Ist Semester Fee (Rs.39000+1000 Counselling charges) through payment gateway available on the website. After depositing fee, details of depositing fee along with other testimonials, the candidate has to go for verification of documents at any Reporting Center.
- The candidate who has been deposited fee in the first round or second round of Counselling and allotted a seat, but interested to participate in Spot round, not required to deposit Seat Acceptance Fee again.
- A candidate who has been deposited fee in the first round or second round of Counselling and not allotted any seat, same fees will be considered for Spot round.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The candidate has to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
For More Details Click here
List of Top Colleges in India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is NCHMCT Jee easy?
A. The practice is the key to score well in the NCHMCT JEE. Since the NCHMCT JEE consists of numerous sections such as Logical Deduction. Numerical Ability, Aptitude for Service Sector, Current Affairs and English language skills, it is imperative that you start practising early so that you can cover every topic.
Q. Is JEE Required for hotel management?
A. National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) is a national level hotel management entrance exam which offers admission to qualifying candidates on basis of their rank and preference of institute to 51 hotel management institutes located at different states.
Q. How many students appeared for NCHM JEE 2019?
Admissions to more than 8,000 undergraduate hotel management seats will be done based on candidates‘ performance in the NCHMCT JEE 2019.
Q. Which book is best for NCHMCT entrance exam?
A. Hotel Management Catering Technology Entrance Exam Guide by VVK Subburaj, Ramesh Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board, Dharmendra Mittal’s 10 Mock Tests For Hotel Management Entrances, Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by Dr R P Datason.
Q. What is the starting salary of hotel management?
Individuals with a hotel management degree earn varying salaries depending on many different factors. In general, the starting salary for graduates of hotel management degrees is between $28,000 and $40,000 per year.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!