Top Law Colleges in Daman and Diu: Daman and Diu is a union territory in Western India. With an area of 112 km2. The territory comprises two distinct regions Daman and Diu. Tourist attractions in Daman & Diu are comprised of picturesque sun-bathed beaches, colonial forts, and renowned churches. Besides this, the state has some prestigious educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices.
But according to the list of Bar Council of India, the state does not have any Law College. The government works hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Best Law Colleges in Daman and Diu. Here in this article, we have mentioned Some Best Law Colleges in India to study the best law courses. Let us have a look.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 CLAT UG Admission Notification.
Top Law Colleges in Daman and Diu 2020-21
Before we discuss Top Law Colleges in Daman and Diu, let us have a look at the Course overview to get admission to these Law Colleges.
|Duration||3 to 5 year|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any discipline|
|Examination Type||Semester/Year Pattern|
|Course Fees||INR 10,000-2 Lakhs|
|Admission Process||Based on the entrance exam|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 4-7 Lakhs|
|Employment Areas||Colleges & Universities, Courts & Judiciary, Law Firms, MNCs, Bank (Legal Dept), Business House, Legal Consultancies, News Channels, Judiciary, Sales tax and Excise Departments.|
|Top Recruiters||AZB & Partners, J Sagar Associates, Khaitan & Co, Luthra & LuthraTrilegal, Titus & Co., Wadia Ghandy & Co., Lakshmi Kumaran & Sridharan, Economic Laws Practice, Vaish & Associates.|
Students interested in making a career in law can either do a three-year law course after graduation in any discipline or a 5 years’ course after 12th class. Law is very reputed filed for choose as a career. It is a hard-working and sincere field. A fresher may have to work under the reputed legal firm or lawyer for the initial starting of his career. some career option for the law student is given below.
Best Law Colleges in Daman and Diu
The government works hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several law colleges in Daman and Diu. Aspirants who belong to Daman and Diu state may get the admission in any other states law colleges.
DC-DIU College was established in the year 2004 and is affiliated to Saurashtra University, The College is presently offering a Law Degree Course to students. Candidates applying for admission to L.L.B. must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
|Admission Process:||CLAT UG and CLAT PG programme or also through Karnataka State Entrance Test.|
** Fee subject to change.
|Admission Related Query||Click Here|
|For more information||Click Here|
Here are updated list of some State-wise law Colleges lists officially made by Bar Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|9||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like CLAT will help you to choose some of the Best Law Colleges in Daman and Diu. Top Rankers may also available various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
- Admission in law Colleges will be provided through entrance exams (CLAT). Candidates have to qualify any one of the national, state and university level exam (as applicable). Some of the colleges may also give admission on the basis of merit of the qualifying exam.
- Universities conduct entrance exams and selection is based on an aggregate and entrance exam.
- Candidates have to purchase the forms from the college office or download it online if available. Go through the instructions meticulously and then fill the form. It is necessary to remember or note the application form number.
For Under Graduate Students
Senior Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) or it’s an equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC and ST candidates). There is no upper age restriction for the test.
For Post Graduate Students
LLB Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC and ST candidates). The candidates who have passed the qualifying degree examination through supplementary/ compartment and repeat attempts are also eligible for appearing in the test and taking Admission provided that such candidates will have to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with 55/50% marks, as the case may be, on the date of their admission or within the time allowed by the respective universities.
Age Limit for Law
There is no age limit for taking admission in LAW courses.
Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT) cut-off will be Mention after the declaration of results. Exam committee considers various factors for calculating the cut-off marks like difficulty level of question paper, the number of candidates attempted the exam and previous years cut-off trends. Check CLAT Expected (2020) & Previous Year Cut off Click Here
UG Merit List
Here’s update info for CLAT UG 2020 Marit list-
- Common-Law Admission Test 2020 Marit List will issue Separate for UG and PG programmes.
- Category-wise merit list will be announced along with the result.
- Merit list will indicate state as well as All India Rank of examinees.
Here’s update info for CLAT UG 2020 Counselling-
- Admission to UG and PG programmes in participating NLUs will be done through centralized counselling organized by CLAT office.
- CLAT UG 2020 counselling will commence from 10 June 2020 (expected).
- The online counselling shall be conducted in 4 rounds.
- Allotment of seats will be on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’.
- Selected Candidates for admission has to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- with CLAT Office.
Documents Required for Counselling
The candidates are required to bring the documents such as
- Allotment letter.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Rank/Score Card.
- X and XII result.
- Medical certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- 4-6 Passport Size photos.
To know the whole procedure of counselling don’t worry Click here
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The candidate has to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
For detailed information Click Here
List of Top Colleges in India
???? Never let yourself down☹️…
?? Keep working Hard✍️
?? Believe yourself ? ??
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! ???