Top Law Colleges in Goa: Goa is a state on the western coast of India, within the region known as the Konkan. It is bounded by Maharashtra to the north and Karnataka to the east and south, with the Arabian Sea forming its western coast. It is India’s smallest state by area and the fourth smallest by population. Goa is visited by large numbers of international and domestic tourists each year for its white-sand beaches, nightlife, places of worship and World Heritage-listed architecture.
The state has some of the premier Law colleges like G.R. Kare College of Law, Goa and more are given below. These Top Law Colleges in Goa is among the Best Law Colleges in India. In this article, we will get to know about Law Courses and Colleges in Goa. Let us have a look.
Top Law Colleges in Goa 2020-21
Before we discuss Top Law Colleges, let us have a look at the Course overview to get admission to these Law Colleges.
|Duration||3 to 5 year|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any discipline|
|Examination Type||Semester/Year Pattern|
|Course Fees||INR 10,000-2 Lakhs|
|Admission Process||Based on the entrance exam|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 4-7 Lakhs|
|Employment Areas||Colleges & Universities, Courts & Judiciary, Law Firms, MNCs, Bank (Legal Dept), Business House, Legal Consultancies, News Channels, Judiciary, Sales tax and Excise Departments.|
|Top Recruiters||AZB & Partners, J Sagar Associates, Khaitan & Co, Luthra & LuthraTrilegal, Titus & Co., Wadia Ghandy & Co., Lakshmi Kumaran & Sridharan, Economic Laws Practice, Vaish & Associates.|
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 CLAT UG Admission Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Best Law Colleges in Goa
Here is the updated list of all Law Colleges in Goa officially made by Bar Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the link. Enjoy Reading..!!
|S.No||College Name||Affiliated With||Establish Year|
|1||V.M. Salgaocar College of Law, Panaji||GOA UNIVERSITY, BAMBOLIM||1973|
|2||G.R. Kare College of Law, Goa||GOA UNIVERSITY, BAMBOLIM||1979|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like CLAT will help you to choose some of the Best Law Colleges in Goa. Top Rankers may also available various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
- Admission in law Colleges will be provided through entrance exams (CLAT). Candidates have to qualify any one of the national, state and university level exam (as applicable). Some of the colleges may also give admission on the basis of merit of the qualifying exam.
- Universities conduct entrance exams and selection is based on an aggregate and entrance exam.
- Candidates have to purchase the forms from the college office or download it online if available. Go through the instructions meticulously and then fill the form. It is necessary to remember or note the application form number.
For Under Graduate Students
Senior Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) or it’s an equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC and ST candidates). There is no upper age restriction for the test.
For Post Graduate Students
LLB Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC and ST candidates). The candidates who have passed the qualifying degree examination through supplementary/ compartment and repeat attempts are also eligible for appearing in the test and taking Admission provided that such candidates will have to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with 55/50% marks, as the case may be, on the date of their admission or within the time allowed by the respective universities.
Age Limit for Law
There is no age limit for taking admission in LAW courses.
Candidates have to make sure they have the following documents with them during the Admission process.
- 10th Class Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet & Passing certificate
- Graduation Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Admit Card of the Entrance Exam
- Rank Card of the Entrance Exam
- Passport Size Photographs
- Valid ID Proof
Students interested in making a career in law can either do a three-year law course after graduation in any discipline or a 5 years’ course after 12th class. Law is very reputed filed for choose as a career. It is a hard-working and sincere field. A fresher may have to work under the reputed legal firm or lawyer for the initial starting of his career. some career option for the law student is given below.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers