Top Nursing Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh: Arunachal Pradesh is one among the Seven Sisters of North-East. In recent time, the state has seen a recent boom in the rising of few of the best Technical Universities in India. Besides its famous Tourist Destinations and agricultural goods.
The state is also home to some of the famous institutes like the NEFTU Arunachal Pradesh and NIT Arunachal Pradesh. Some of the Top Nursing Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh are widely considered among the best in the northeast such as Khando Drowa Sangmo Nursing School Tawang, RK Mission Hospital School of Nursing etc.
Here in this article, we will get to know about Top B.Sc Nursing Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh to study the best nursing courses.
Top Nursing College in Arunachal Pradesh 2020-21
Before we discuss Nursing Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh let us have a look at the Course Overview to get admission to these Nursing Colleges.
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 4.2 to 6.6 Lakhs|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Apollo Hospitals Enterprises, Fortis Healthcare, Medanta Medicity, Columbia Asia Hospital, Wockhardt Hospitals, Global Hospitals, Max Hospital, Manipal Hospital|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Defence Services, Colleges, Nursing Schools, Hospitals, Health Departments, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Case Manager, Certified Nurse Midwife, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Manager/Administrator, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Educator, Nurse Practitioner, Staff Nurse|
Best Nursing Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
Here is the updated list of all BSc Nursing Colleges in Assam officially made by Indian Nursing Council. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the link. Enjoy Reading..!!
Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University
Also, popularly known as IGTAMSU was established on 26th May 2012 when the Indira Gandhi Technological And Medical Sciences University Act 2012 received the assent of H.E. Governor of Arunachal Pradesh. It is located in Ziro, District Lower Subansiri, Arunachal Pradesh is a top-ranking university of India commits to bring the student with bright future
|Recognised by:||Indian Nursing Council (INC)|
|Courses Offered:||B.Sc Nursing, BPT, ANM & GNM courses|
|Fees||53,900 (Tuition Fee Per Year) (B.Sc MLT)|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|College Profile:||Click Here|
Scoring High in Nursing Entrance Exam will help you to choose some of the Best Nursing Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
Nursing Entrance Examinations
Aspirants can select their preference from the Top Nursing Colleges in India or Top Nursing Colleges in their state. And then look for the entrance exam that you have to give for admission in that particular college. Aspirants can apply for National Level entrances like AIIMS, JIPMER, SAAT, AJEE, AUAT etc.
Himalayan University is the conducting authority of the Arunachal Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Exam for admission into B.Sc. Nursing courses offered in different universities and institutes located in the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Nursing courses admission is purely based on entrance exams held between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- For Online Process: Candidates need to go to the administrator website of the concerned entrance exam and fill the requirements. After that, a print out of the completed form is to be taken out. The print out along with the obligatory documents and DD of the specified amount is needed to be sent to the relevant exam body.
- For Offline Process: Candidates need to get the form along with the brochure from the exam conducting body or from the designated centres and can finish the formality.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- The student shall be medically fit.
- Age: Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- GNM Pass and registered as RN, RM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Age Limit: Candidate should complete 17 years on 31st Dec of that year & should not be more than 35 years
- 10+2 passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
Here some important link of Colleges like Medical, Dental, BHMS BSMS, BUMS etc.
List of Top Colleges in India
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.