Top Nursing Colleges in Chandigarh: “Chandigarh” is a city and a union territory in India which serves as the capital of states of Haryana and Punjab. The city is well famous for its rich culture and famous tourist spots.
Apart from its diversified culture and foods, one may also find so many High-Class Institutions like Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Govt Medical College & Hospital, Punjab and it also has some premier nursing college. No doubt the city serves as the Educational Capital of Many North Indian states. In this article, we will let you know about Top BSc Nursing Colleges in Chandigarh.
Top Nursing Colleges in Chandigarh
Before we discuss Nursing Colleges in Chandigarh, let us have a look at the Course Overview to get admission to these Nursing Colleges.
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 4.2 to 6.6 Lakhs|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Apollo Hospitals Enterprises, Fortis Healthcare, Medanta Medicity, Columbia Asia Hospital, Wockhardt Hospitals, Global Hospitals, Max Hospital, Manipal Hospital|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Defence Services, Colleges, Nursing Schools, Hospitals, Health Departments, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Case Manager, Certified Nurse Midwife, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Manager/Administrator, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Educator, Nurse Practitioner, Staff Nurse|
Best Nursing Colleges in Chandigarh
Here is the updated list of all BSc Nursing Colleges in Chandigarh officially made by Indian Nursing Council. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the link. Enjoy Reading..!!
National Institute of Nursing Education (NINE)
National Institute of Nursing Education (NINE) which deals in nursing courses and is located in Chandigarh, Punjab. It is recognized from Indian Nursing Council New Delhi. It is affiliated to Punjab University, the college has a Government management. Establish in 1960, it offers courses like Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing).
|Affiliated To:||Punjab University|
|Courses Offered:||B.Sc Nursing|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
|Year of Establishment:||1960|
|Recognised By:||Indian Nursing Council (INC)|
|College Profile:||Click Here|
Scoring High in Nursing Entrance Exam will help you to choose some of the Best Nursing Colleges in Chandigarh. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
Nursing Entrance Examinations
Aspirants can select their preference from the Top Nursing Colleges in India or Top Nursing Colleges in their state. And then look for the entrance exam that you have to give for admission in that particular college. Aspirants can apply for National Level entrances like AIIMS, JIPMER, SAAT, AJEE, AUAT etc.
PGIMER, Chandigarh is the conducting authority of the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam for admission into B.Sc. Nursing courses offered in different universities and institutes located in the Chandigarh.
- Nursing courses admission is purely based on entrance exams held between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- For Online Process: Candidates need to go to the administrator website of the concerned entrance exam and fill the requirements. After that, a print out of the completed form is to be taken out. The print out along with the obligatory documents and DD of the specified amount is needed to be sent to the relevant exam body.
- For Offline Process: Candidates need to get the form along with the brochure from the exam conducting body or from the designated centres and can finish the formality.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- The student shall be medically fit.
- Age: Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- GNM Pass and registered as RN, RM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Age Limit: Candidate should complete 17 years on 31st Dec of that year & should not be more than 35 years
- 10+2 passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum and maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.