Top Nursing Colleges in Daman and Diu: Daman and Diu is a union territory in Western India. With an area of 112 km2. The territory comprises two distinct regions Daman and Diu. Tourist attractions in Daman & Diu are comprised of picturesque sun-bathed beaches, colonial forts, and renowned churches. Besides this, the state has some prestigious educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices.
Aspirants who are searching about Top Nursing College in Daman & Diu, they are informed that there are not many Nursing Colleges in Daman & Diu. (According to the latest report of Indian Nursing Council). The government works hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Top BSc Nursing colleges in Daman & Diu. Aspirants who belong to Daman & Diu may get admission in any other state Nursing Colleges. Here in this article, we have mentioned the list of Top Nursing Colleges in India.
Top Nursing Colleges in Daman and Diu 2020-21
Before we discuss Nursing Colleges in Daman and Diu let us have a look at the Course Overview to get admission to these Nursing Colleges.
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 5 Lakhs|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Apollo Hospitals Enterprises, Fortis Healthcare, Medanta Medicity, Columbia Asia Hospital, Wockhardt Hospitals, Global Hospitals, Max Hospital, Manipal Hospital|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Defence Services, Colleges, Nursing Schools, Hospitals, Health Departments, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Case Manager, Certified Nurse Midwife, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Manager/Administrator, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Educator, Nurse Practitioner, Staff Nurse|
Best Nursing Colleges in Daman and Diu
The state has only one B.Sc Nursing college. The government works hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Nursing colleges in Daman & Diu.
Government College of Nursing, Daman
The Directorate of Medical and Health Services took the initiative of starting a College of Nursing at Daman with Basic B.Sc Nursing programme in the year 2017 in Government Hospital, Marwad, Daman. It is affiliated with Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat.
|Affiliated To:||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat.|
|Courses Offered:||B.Sc Nursing|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
|Year of Establishment:||2017|
|Recognised By:||Indian Nursing Council (INC)|
|College Profile:||Click Here|
Aspirants who belong to Daman & Diu state may get the admission in any other states B.Sc Nursing colleges. Here are updated list of some State-wise Nursing Colleges lists officially made by Indian Nursing Council. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|3||West Bengal||Click Here|
|5||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|7||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
Scoring High in Nursing Entrance Exam will help you to choose some of the Best Nursing Colleges in Daman and Diu. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
Nursing Entrance Examinations
Aspirants can select their preference from the Top Nursing Colleges in India or Top Nursing Colleges in their state. And then look for the entrance exam that you have to give for admission in that particular college. Aspirants can apply for National Level entrances like AIIMS, JIPMER, SAAT, AJEE, AUAT etc.
- Nursing courses admission is purely based on entrance exams held between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- For Online Process: Candidates need to go to the administrator website of the concerned entrance exam and fill the requirements. After that, a print out of the completed form is to be taken out. The print out along with the obligatory documents and DD of the specified amount is needed to be sent to the relevant exam body.
- For Offline Process: Candidates need to get the form along with the brochure from the exam conducting body or from the designated centres and can finish the formality.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- The student shall be medically fit.
- Age: Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- GNM Pass and registered as RN, RM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Age Limit: Candidate should complete 17 years on 31st Dec of that year & should not be more than 35 years
- 10+2 passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
Here some important link of Colleges like Medical, Dental, BHMS BSMS, BUMS etc.
List of Top Colleges in India
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.