Top Nursing Colleges in Goa: “Goa”– one of the most popular tourist destination and a bachelor dream. The incredible history blended with exotic tourist places makes this place a must to visit for everyone. But what when you get an opportunity to read there. Yes, you heard it right.
The state has a number of high-quality educational institutes which provide superb professional studies. In this article, we will let you know about Top BSc Nursing Colleges in Goa.
Top Nursing Colleges in Goa
Before we discuss Nursing Colleges in Goa, let us have a look at the Course Overview to get admission to these Nursing Colleges.
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 4.2 to 6.6 Lakhs|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Apollo Hospitals Enterprises, Fortis Healthcare, Medanta Medicity, Columbia Asia Hospital, Wockhardt Hospitals, Global Hospitals, Max Hospital, Manipal Hospital|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Defence Services, Colleges, Nursing Schools, Hospitals, Health Departments, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Case Manager, Certified Nurse Midwife, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Manager/Administrator, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Educator, Nurse Practitioner, Staff Nurse|
Best Nursing Colleges in Goa
Here is the updated list of all BSc Nursing Colleges in Goa officially made by Indian Nursing Council. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the link. Enjoy Reading..!!
Institute of Nursing, Bambolim is one of the reputed Nursing Colleges in Goa. The college is popularly known as INE Goa and it was founded in the year 1964. The College is affiliated to the Goa University and is approved by INC (Indian Nursing Council). Read More…
|Affiliated to:||Goa University|
|Courses Offered:||B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, GNM courses|
|Fees||Rs- 12,200/-(Per Year)|
|Recognised by”||Indian Nursing Council (INC)|
|College Profile:||Click Here|
Victor Medical and Research Foundation College of Nursing
Victor Medical and Research Foundation College of Nursing, Margao was established in 2005. The college is affiliated to Goa University. with the aim to develop students into a new generation of Nurses with commitment and dedication to the sick of their state and the world over. The college is the first college of nursing in Goa to offer Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree programme.
|Affiliated To:||Goa University|
|Courses Offered:||B.Sc Nursing|
|Address:||C/o Apollo Victor Hospital, Malbhat, Margao-Goa.|
|Year of Establishment:||2005|
|Recognised By||INC (Indian Nursing Council), Maharashtra Nursing Council|
|College Profile:||Click Here|
Scoring High in Nursing Entrance Exam will help you to choose some of the Best Nursing Colleges in Goa. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
Nursing Entrance Examinations
Aspirants can select their preference from the Top Nursing Colleges in India or Top Nursing Colleges in their state. And then look for the entrance exam that you have to give for admission in that particular college. Aspirants can apply for National Level entrances like AIIMS, JIPMER, SAAT, AJEE, AUAT etc.
The Directorate of Technical Education, Goa is the conducting authority of the Goa B.Sc Nursing Exam for admission into B.Sc. Nursing courses offered in different universities and institutes located in the state of Goa. Aspirants need to qualify NEET and an Eligibility/Entrance Test conducted thereafter.
- Nursing courses admission is purely based on entrance exams held between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- For Online Process: Candidates need to go to the administrator website of the concerned entrance exam and fill the requirements. After that, a print out of the completed form is to be taken out. The print out along with the obligatory documents and DD of the specified amount is needed to be sent to the relevant exam body.
- For Offline Process: Candidates need to get the form along with the brochure from the exam conducting body or from the designated centres and can finish the formality.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- The student shall be medically fit.
- Age: Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- GNM Pass and registered as RN, RM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Age Limit: Candidate should complete 17 years on 31st Dec of that year & should not be more than 35 years
- 10+2 passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
Here some important link of Colleges like Medical, Dental, BHMS BSMS, BUMS etc.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!