List of Nursing Colleges in Lakshadweep: Lakshadweep comes from Lakshadweep, which means “one hundred thousand islands” in Sanskrit. The islands form the smallest Union Territory of India. The State has minimum colleges. The two well-known colleges of the island are, the Government Jawaharlal Nehru College and the Mahatma Gandhi College which offers degree courses in various disciplines of arts, science, and technology. but according to the reports of the Central Council of Indian Medicine, the state does not have many Nursing Medical Colleges. The government works hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Top nursing medical colleges in Lakshadweep.
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Apollo Hospitals Enterprises, Fortis Healthcare, Medanta Medicity, Columbia Asia Hospital, Wockhardt Hospitals, Global Hospitals, Max Hospital, Manipal Hospital|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Defense Services, Colleges, Nursing Schools, Hospitals, Health Departments, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Case Manager, Certified Nurse Midwife, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Manager/Administrator, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Educator, Nurse Practitioner, Staff Nurse|
Best Nursing Colleges in Lakshadweep
Sorry, the state does not have any Nursing colleges as of now. The government works hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several B.Sc Nursing colleges in Lakshadweep. Aspirants who belong to Lakshadweep state may get admission to any other state’s Nursing college. Here are updated list of some State-wise B.Sc nursing Colleges lists officially made by Indian Nursing Council. To know detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review, click the link mentioned below.
|S.No||Name of States||Click Here|
|1.||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|2.||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|5.||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
Nursing Entrance Examinations
Aspirants can select their preference from the Top Nursing Colleges in India or Top Nursing Colleges in their state. And then look for the entrance exam that you have to give for admission in that particular college. Aspirants can apply for National Level entrances like AIIMS, JIPMER, SAAT, AJEE, AUAT, etc.
Get Latest Update on Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, Seat of India's Top Nursing College.
- Nursing course admission is purely based on entrance exams held between April-June. Candidates can fill out the application form in both online and offline modes.
- For Online Process: Candidates need to go to the administrator website of the concerned entrance exam and fill in the requirements. After that, a printout of the completed form is to be taken out. The print out along with the obligatory documents and DD of the specified amount is needed to be sent to the relevant exam body.
- For Offline Process: Candidates need to get the form along with the brochure from the exam conducting body or from the designated centers and can finish the formality.
|B.Sc Nursing||1. 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with an aggregate of 45% marks.|
2. 10+2 passed out from recognized boards under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
3. The student shall be medically fit.
4. Age: Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||1. GNM Pass and registered as RN, RM with State Nursing Registration 2. Council.|
2. Age Limit: Candidate should complete 17 years on 31st Dec of that year & should not be more than 35 years
|GNM||1. 10+2 passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.|
2. 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board
3. 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
4. Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
5. The minimum and maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many nursing colleges are there in Lakshadweep?
There are no Nursing colleges in Lakshadweep.
Which are the best private nursing colleges in India?
The Christian Medical College (Vellore), Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing (Gangtok), BM Birla College of Nursing (Kolkata), Father Muller College of Nursing (Mangalore), Sri Ramchandra Institute of Higher Education and Research, and Apollo College of Nursing (Chennai) are the best private nursing colleges in India.
Which nursing is best private or government?
Private nursing colleges have more qualified faculty with great experience and more sophisticated studying methods. The projectors and smart classrooms add to the quality of teaching in private nursing colleges.
Which nursing course is best?
Undoubtedly, if a person wants to make a magnificent career in the sphere of the healthcare industry, then the B.Sc Nursing course is better than General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).
Is BSc Nursing hard?
There’s a lot to learn, the exams are challenging, the schedules are complicated, and the assignments keep piling up. All of these factors can make life difficult for you as a student.