List of Nursing Colleges in Manipur: Manipur is one of the seven sisters of Northeast India. The state is the biggest inhabitant place for The Meitei ethnic group, which represents 53% of the total population of Manipur. It is bounded on the east by Myanmar (Burma), on the north by the State of Nagaland, on the west by the State of Assam, and on the south by the State of Mizoram and Myanmar.
According to the latest report, “Indian Nursing Council” the state does not have any nursing colleges. The government works hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Top nursing colleges in Manipur. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BSc nursing Colleges in Manipur to study the best nursing courses.
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Apollo Hospitals Enterprises, Fortis Healthcare, Medanta Medicity, Columbia Asia Hospital, Wockhardt Hospitals, Global Hospitals, Max Hospital, Manipal Hospital|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Defence Services, Colleges, Nursing Schools, Hospitals, Health Departments, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Case Manager, Certified Nurse Midwife, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Manager/Administrator, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Educator, Nurse Practitioner, Staff Nurse|
List of Nursing Colleges in Manipur
Here is the updated list of all BSc Nursing Colleges in Manipur officially made by the Indian Nursing Council. To know detailed info about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, and complete college review, click the link. Enjoy Reading..!!
Get Latest Update on Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, Seat of India's Top Nursing College.
|S.No.||Name of Colleges|
|1||C M C College Of Nursing, Po Koirengei|
|2||College Of Nursing, Imphal|
|3||Kangleipak Medical And Nursing Institute, Imphal East Dist|
|4||Nightingale Nursing Institute, Imphal East District|
|5||Regional Institute Of Medical Sciences, Imphal|
|6||School Of Community Nursing Rural Development Organization, Lamdeng|
Nursing Entrance Examinations
Aspirants can select their preference from the Top Nursing Colleges in India or Top Nursing Colleges in their state. And then look for the entrance exam that you have to give for admission to that particular college. Aspirants can apply for National Level entrances like AIIMS, JIPMER, SAAT, AJEE, AUAT, etc.
Para Medical and B.Sc(Nursing) CET is conducted by The Medical Directorate, Government of Manipur for admission into B.Sc. Nursing courses are offered in different universities and institutes located in the state of Manipur.
- Nursing course admission is purely based on entrance exams held between April-June. Candidates can fill out the application form in both online and offline modes.
- For Online Process: Candidates need to go to the administrator website of the concerned entrance exam and fill in the requirements. After that, a printout of the completed form is to be taken out. The print out along with the obligatory documents and DD of the specified amount is needed to be sent to the relevant exam body.
- For Offline Process: Candidates need to get the form along with the brochure from the exam conducting body or from the designated centers and can finish the formality.
|B.Sc Nursing||1. 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with an aggregate of 45% marks.|
2. 10+2 passed out from recognized boards under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
3. The student shall be medically fit.
4. Age: Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||1. GNM Pass and registered as RN, RM with State Nursing Registration 2. Council.|
2. Age Limit: Candidate should complete 17 years on 31st Dec of that year & should not be more than 35 years
|GNM||1. 10+2 passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.|
2. 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board
3. 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
4. Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
5. The minimum and maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many nursing colleges are there in Manipur?
There are 6 B.Sc. nursing colleges in Manipur.
Which are the best private nursing colleges in India?
The Christian Medical College (Vellore), Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing (Gangtok), BM Birla College of Nursing (Kolkata), Father Muller College of Nursing (Mangalore), Sri Ramchandra Institute of Higher Education and Research, and Apollo College of Nursing (Chennai) are the best private nursing colleges in India.
Which nursing is best private or government?
Private nursing colleges have more qualified faculty with great experience and more sophisticated studying methods. The projectors and smart classrooms add to the quality of teaching in private nursing colleges.
Which nursing course is best?
Undoubtedly, if a person wants to make a magnificent career in the sphere of the healthcare industry, then the B.Sc Nursing course is better than General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).
Is BSc Nursing hard?
There’s a lot to learn, the exams are challenging, the schedules are complicated, and the assignments keep piling up. All of these factors can make life difficult for you as a student.
I am trying to help a Naga girl who has passed her grade 12 and is aged 20. She studied Arts (not science) and speaks good English. She would like to become a nurse/care worker. What qualification does she need to study nursing/care management ?