Top Nursing Colleges in Tripura: Tripura is a state in Northeast India. It is the third-smallest state in the country. Tripura is famous for colleges and universities which have the best lecturers and professors. There are many state-run Nursing Colleges in Tripura. but according to the latest report, Indian Nursing Council the state does not have many nursing colleges. The government works hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Top nursing colleges in Jammu and Kashmir.
Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BSc nursing Colleges in Tripura to study the best nursing courses.
Top Nursing Colleges in Tripura 2020-21
Before we discuss Nursing Colleges in Tripura let us have a look at the Course Overview to get admission to these Nursing Colleges.
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 4.2 to 6.6 Lakhs|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Apollo Hospitals Enterprises, Fortis Healthcare, Medanta Medicity, Columbia Asia Hospital, Wockhardt Hospitals, Global Hospitals, Max Hospital, Manipal Hospital|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Defence Services, Colleges, Nursing Schools, Hospitals, Health Departments, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Case Manager, Certified Nurse Midwife, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Manager/Administrator, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Educator, Nurse Practitioner, Staff Nurse|
Best Nursing Colleges in Tripura
Here is the updated list of all BSc Nursing Colleges in Madhya Pradesh officially made by Indian Nursing Council. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the link. Enjoy Reading..!!
Tripurasundari College of Nursing, Tripura
Tripurasundari College of Nursing was established in 2011 at Tripura. The primary focus of the educational programme is to prepare the student Nurse for professional Nursing Practices in all fields. The college offers B.Sc Nursing and GNM courses recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC) and the Tripura Nursing Council.
|Affiliated To:||Tripura Central University|
|Courses Offered:||B.Sc Nursing, GNM|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
|Year of Establishment:||2011|
|Recognised By:||Indian Nursing Council (INC), Tripura Nursing Council|
|College Profile:||Click Here|
Sorry, the state does not have many Nursing colleges. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several B.Sc Nursing colleges in Tripura. Aspirants who belong to Tripura state may get the admission in any other states Nursing colleges. Here are updated list of some State-wise B.Sc nursing Colleges lists officially made by Indian Nursing Council. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|1.||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|2.||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|5.||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
Scoring High in Nursing Entrance Exam will help you to choose some of the Best Nursing Colleges in Tripura. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
Nursing Entrance Examinations
Aspirants can select their preference from the Top Nursing Colleges in India or Top Nursing Colleges in their state. And then look for the entrance exam that you have to give for admission in that particular college. Aspirants can apply for National Level entrances like AIIMS, JIPMER, SAAT, AJEE, AUAT etc.
Tripura Medical College, Agartala, Tripura is the conducting authority of the Tripura B.Sc Nursing Exam for admission into B.Sc. Nursing courses offered in different universities and institutes located in the state of Tripura.
- Nursing courses admission is purely based on entrance exams held between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- For Online Process: Candidates need to go to the administrator website of the concerned entrance exam and fill the requirements. After that, a print out of the completed form is to be taken out. The print out along with the obligatory documents and DD of the specified amount is needed to be sent to the relevant exam body.
- For Offline Process: Candidates need to get the form along with the brochure from the exam conducting body or from the designated centres and can finish the formality.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- The student shall be medically fit.
- Age: Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- GNM Pass and registered as RN, RM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Age Limit: Candidate should complete 17 years on 31st Dec of that year & should not be more than 35 years
- 10+2 passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
Here some important link of Colleges like Medical, Dental, BHMS BSMS, BUMS etc.
List of Top Colleges in India
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply