Top 10 UPTU Government Colleges: Edufever Ranking 2018
Hello, Friends hope you are all doing great. Mostly parents and students in Uttar Pradesh give more weight to Engineering Programs than Plain Graduation Courses. From the last couple of years, the craze of Engineering has grown to many folds and the ratio of students applying for an engineering exam witnessed a rapid boom in numbers. Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is one of such prestigious Exams in India that offers admission in some of the top government colleges of UPTU. Throughout this article, we will talk about TOP UPTU GOVERNMENT COLLEGES to finally conclude TOP 10 Government Engineering Colleges in UPTU.
Top UPTU Government Colleges 2018
Admission to all these Top UPTU Government Colleges is based on the marks scored by an aspirant in UPSEE Engineering Entrance examination followed by a round of central counselling.
Candidates are hereby notified that each of these colleges has its own cut-off trend based on the past and current year analysis. A candidate can select their preferred college by clearing the cut-off scores mentioned by each college. Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria required to get admission in these Top 10 Government Engineering Colleges in UPTU.
- Candidates, who wish to apply for admission to the first year of B.Tech, must have passed their 10+2 (intermediate) level examination or its equivalent from UP Board or from any recognised board/university with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for SC/ST category candidates) without grace marks in compulsory and optional subjects taken together.
- The Subject combination required in the qualifying examination (intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent) for admission to the first year of different courses shall be as follows.
Subject combination for UPSEE 2018
|Course||Compulsory Subjects||Anyone of the following subjects|
|B. Tech||Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry |
Technical Vocational subject
|B. Tech – Bio Tech||Physics |
Mathematics OR Biology
Technical Vocational subject
Selection of the candidate to the various programmes offered by these Top UPTU Government Colleges is strictly on merit-based and one has to clear the minimum Cut-off set by the Selection Board.
- A Student must clear the eligibility criteria set by the university. Also, the students must not have any compartment.
- The merit list is prepared after the announcement of results.
Students who qualify the Minimum Cut-off prescribed by the Selection Board is eligible to apply for Engineering course offered by these Top 10 Government Engineering Colleges in UPTU. The counselling process to these Top UPTU Government Colleges can be best explained by the below mentioned Flow-Chart.
Documents Required (Verification)
While going for document verification of these Top 10 Government Engineering Colleges in UPTU, a Candidate must get the scanned copies of the following documents ready for uploading.
- Admit Card of UPSEE 2018.
- UPSEE Rank Card 2018.
- Class XII Certificate & marks sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother) if the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside of U.P
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/Undertaking of Medical Fitness
- Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST, if applicable. Subcategory certificate for Freedom Fighters/Armed Forces/Physically handicapped as applicable.
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates
Top 10 Government Engineering Colleges in UPTU
The below-mentioned list of Top UPTU Government Colleges has been provided to give prospective candidates a tentative idea about the UPTU College Ranking 2018 in which admission may be made.
The list of these Top Engineering colleges in AKTU is based on previous year cutoff score, Infrastructure, Placement etc.
|Rank||College Name||Establishment||Cumulative Mark Score||Edufever Ranking|
|1.||Harcourt Butler Technical University, Kanpur |
**(Now Take Admission Through JEE Mains)
|2.||Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow||1984||92.7||A+++|
|3.||Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur||1962||90.50||A+++|
|4.||Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur||1976||88.70||A++|
|5.||Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jhansi||1989||86.5||A++|
|6.||University Institute of Engineering and Technology CSJMU, Kanpur||1996||84.3||A++|
|7.||Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped, Kanpur||1997||82.7||A+|
|8.||Nitra Technical Campus, Ghaziabad||1974||80||A+|
|9.||Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Raebareli||2004||76.5||A|
|10.||Government Engineering College, Banda||2010||74.3||A|
Cumulative Marks Parameters
|Infrastructure & Facilities||20|
|Culture & Ambience of the college||20|
|Faculties & Staff||20|
Ranking Methodology of Edufever
Note: The above list of Top 10 Government Engineering Colleges in UPTU is made by our Expert and the facts are based on various parameters like Infrastructure, Faculty, Facilities, Placement and academic excellence.
Scoring High in UPSEE entrance examination will help you to choose some of the best B.Tech Courses offered by these Top UPTU Government Colleges. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of Luck..!!