Trinity Institute of Higher Education (TIHE Delhi) is one of the BCA Colleges under the aegis of Kamal Educational and Welfare Society (KEWS). The institute was established to promote quality of Computer Studies in Delhi NCR in 2000.
The TIHE Delhi is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The college offers BCA programmes with well-qualified faculties and 100% Placement Assistance.
TIHE Delhi is consistently offering an education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfils the need of the society and meets the demands of the nation. It offers graduate and post-graduate level courses.
👉Download Hand Written Notes for IPU CET BCA 2020 Examination Click Here
1. IPU CET BCA Useful Resources
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Process
6. Fee Structure
9. Placement Details
10. Ranking & Reputation
11. Contact Details
12. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
13. Top Colleges in India
IPU CET BCA Useful Resources
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to IPU CET BCA 2020 Admission Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Trinity Institute of Higher Education Delhi
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Trinity Institute of Higher Education (TIHE Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Trinity Institute of Higher Education Delhi|
|Popular Name||TIHE Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Get Counseling Assistant||Click Here|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Trinity Institute of Higher Education Delhi (TIHE Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Aid Status: Private
- Environment: No Ragging
- Number of computers with Configuration
- Sports Facilities (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Medical Facility
- Photocopying Facility
- Recreational Rooms
- Power Backup
- Water Cooler with RO purifier system
- Safety Measures
- Seminar Room
- Ragging Free Environment
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Cultural and tech fest
Trinity Institute of Higher Education offers BCA programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty members and 100% Placement Assistance.
The admission to various programmes of the TIHE Delhi is strictly on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|BCA||Admission in BCA program candidates has to clear the IPU CET BCA entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of TIHE Delhi. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|BCA||1. Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* with passing scores in English (core or elective or functional) and Mathematics or Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications / Multimedia & Web Technology / Data Management Application / Web Application.
2. Three-year Diploma in a branch of Engineering from a polytechnic duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to a recognised examining body with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
TIHE Delhi Fee Structure
|COURSE||Fees (per year)|
The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
The TIHE Delhi Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the TIHE Delhi Counselling Procedure.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
The Trinity Institute of Higher Education, Vikaspuri has a full-fledged Training and placement department to guide students to gain campus placements. They have in place training and placement officer assisted by deputy TPOs drawn from industry. Due to excellent infrastructure, faculty strength, quality and students performance industry is quick to realize the potential of TIAH Delhi. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
THE Delhi witnesses a number of Companies that visit the campus. Some of the well-famed Recruiters of Trinity Institute of Higher Education, Vikaspuri are as followed.
- EXPERT INFOTECH
- Wipro Technology
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|6 LPA||2.5-4 LPA|
Rankings and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Trinity Institute of Higher Education Delhi|
|Review this Collge||Click Here|
We would like to give this college 3.7 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Professional Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Trinity Institute of Higher Education
D-Block, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018
Phone: 011-28534487, 28538489
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q. Is TIHE Delhi a good Institute/College?
A. Yes, TIHE Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that TIHE offers you superb arrangements.Q. From which university TIHE Delhi Affiliated?
A. TIHE Delhi affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).Q. Is TIHE Delhi Fee structure expensive?
A. TIHE Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.Q. Is GGSIPU private or government University?
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.Q. How can I get admission in IPU 2020?
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.Q. How many rounds of Counselling are there in IPU?
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seatsQ. In which position GGSIPU ranked in New Delhi by HRD Ministry
A. Rank in Delhi: 6Q. How many colleges are under IPU?
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers