Tripura Nursing Admission 2020-21: Tripura Medical College, Agartala is conduct the Tripura B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination 2020 and Tripura University (central) is conduct the Tripura M.Sc Nursing Exam 2020 to get admission in Top Nursing Colleges of Tripura. Tripura Nursing Entrance Exam will be conducted in offline (pen and paper) mode. Applicants belonging to Tripura state will be given preference. Govt. of Kerala takes a responsibility to organize an admission procedure for the qualified applicants every year.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
In this articles, we are providing detailed information about Tripura Nursing Admission 2020 like Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern, FAQs, Counseling, Etc.
|Exam Name||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Exam Type||UG, PG|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||B.Sc Nursing: Tripura Medical College Agartala, M.Sc Nursing: Tripura University (central)|
|Courses||B.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Nursing|
|Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Date
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Application forms available||June 2020|
|Submission of application forms||1st week of July 2020|
|Releasing of admit cards||1 week of before exam|
|Date of Entrance Exam||1st week of July 2020|
|Announcement date of the result||2nd week of July 2020|
|Commencement of the counseling process||1st week of August 2020|
Tripura M.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
The important information about the important events and tentative dates are mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Availability of Application forms||Last week of June 2020|
|Last date for submission||1st week of July 2020|
|Admit card availability||7 days before of Exam|
|Date of entrance exam||1st week of July 2020|
|Result announcement||After the Exam|
|Counseling||3rd week of August 2020|
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants will get the application form in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to register themselves on the website in order to fill the form.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to enter necessary documents in the form as needed.
- Once all the necessary details are filled in the application form applicants, need to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Applicants must check that they fill all the details correctly and upload all the documents properly in the application form.
- After that applicants need to pay the application fee and then submit the form.
- Applicants must take some printout of the duly filled application form before submitting the form.
- The application fee is the same for all category applicants.
- So applicants need to pay Rs 1500/- as application fee for the entrance exam.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in offline mode by demand draft.
- DD must be draft in favor of the university.
Tripura M.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form
The important information about the application process are mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Application forms will be made available for the applicants in offline mode in the university.
- Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure conducted by the authority needs to purchase the application form and the information brochure cum prospectus from the office of the principal, Tripura College of Nursing.
- Applicants are instructed to purchase the application form in person.
- However official authorities will also release the application forms in online mode on the official website of the university.
- So, applicants can also visit the official website of the university and fill the form.
- In order to fill the application form in online mode, applicants need to login to the website using the login details generated after a successful registration.
- Applicants need to download the application form and the information brochure cum prospectus from the official website using the login details.
- After that applicants need to read carefully all the important instructions mentioned in the instruction brochure cum prospectus.
- After reading all the instructions carefully, applicants need to fill the application form.
- Once the application form is filled applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- After that applicants need to send the duly filled application form to the university along with all necessary documents.
- Applicants need to submit a duly filled application form along with necessary documents and DD of application fee by speed post to the below-mentioned address:
Office of the principal, Tripura College of Nursing,
Hapania Agartala – 799014
- Applicants need to pay Rs 1500/- as application fee at the time of purchasing the application form in offline mode.
- Applicants can pay the application fee by demand draft.
- Applicants must make the DD drawn in favor of “The Society for TMC and BR AM Teaching Hospital,” Hapania, West Bengal payable at Agartala.
- Applicants need to send the DD through SBI or any other nationalized banks.
- Applicants are instructed to mention the DD number on the application form.
- Applicants who are filing an application form in online mode needs to send the application fee along with the demand draft of the application form in offline mode.
Get Admission in Nursing Courses Call Now: 9873056333
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
|Educational Qualification||One must have a qualified SSC and HSC exam from a recognized board or university in any stream in order to appear for the entrance exam.|
|Age Criteria||The university has decided that the lower age limit for the applicants to appear for the entrance exam is 17 years.|
And applicants must be below the age of 35 years at the time of admission in order to appear for the entrance exam.
|Subjects||Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria of the mandatory|
That means applicants must have physics, chemistry, and biology as mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
English subject should also be among the compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam that is HSC exams.
|Qualifying Marks||Applicants who belong to general category must score not less than 50% marks in the qualifying exam.|
And that of reserved category applicants should score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying exam that is HSC exams.
|Appearing Applicants||Applicants who are in a position of final exam of the HSC in the current year are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam and get admission.|
|Educational Qualification||One must have passed B.Sc. Hons. Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized board or university in order to apply for the admission procedure.|
|Age Criteria||Applicants who are below the age of 45 years at the time of admission are only eligible to apply that is as on 31st July 2018.|
|Qualifying Marks||Applicants who want to get admission in the universities must have scored more than 55% marks in the qualifying exam if they belong to the general category.|
Minimum 50% marks must be secured by the applicants in the qualifying exams if they belong to reserved category.
|Registration with the State Council||Applicants who want to get admission in the M.Sc. nursing courses in different universities of Tripura needs to be one of the registered nurse or registered midwife or any equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.|
|Relaxation||The authorities have given 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks to the applicants who belong to reserved category.|
|Recognized Institution||One must have completed their B.Sc. Hons. Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized institution by the Indian Nursing Council.|
|Work Experience||One must have minimum one-year work experience after passing B.Sc. Hons. Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.|
|Medical Fitness||An applicant who wants to get admission must be medically fit and needs to present a medical fitness certificate to the authority at the time of admission.|
- Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- 100 questions of 100 marks will be asked in the exam.
- One mark will be given for each accurate response.
- 1 hour 30 minutes will be provided to solve the entire paper for the entrance exam.
- There is no provision of negative markings in the entrance exam.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
- The question paper of the entrance exam will be published in the English language only according to the preference of the applicants.
- Authorities will ask a maximum of 100 questions in the question paper of the entrance exam.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will consist of a maximum of 100 marks.
- Applicants will get 1 hour 30 minutes to solve the entire paper of the exam.
- There is no provision of negative markings in the entrance exam.
- The questions will be MCQ type questions in the entrance exam.
- The examination will be an offline exam.
- Each correct answer will help the applicant to achieve 1 marks
|B.Sc Nursing||The syllabus is huge for the preparation of the entrance exam. So official authorities will be responsible for updating the detailed information about the syllabus on the official website of the university soon for the preference of the applicants.|
Applicants who want to get a complete idea can go through the official website of the university.
Applicants can also prepare from subjects like physics, chemistry, and biology.
|M.Sc Nursing||Updated Soon…|
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
Official authorities will give admit card to those applicants who have successfully registered for the entrance exam. Admit card will be available on the official website of the university in online mode before few days of the date of the entrance exam.
- Applicants need to use login details in order to check the admit card. Applicants are requested to download the admit card from the website. Applicants must keep some copies of the admit card. Admit card is an essential document to carry at the time of entrance exam.
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
Applicants will get the results in online mode on the official website of the university. Results will be updated by the official authorities of the university. Applicants need to enter some details like application number and date of birth in order to see the result. The result must be downloaded from the website and should be saved.
- After the declaration of the results of the entrance exam applicants needs to appear for the counseling round. In the counseling round, applicants will have to appear in a personal interview session.
- In the interview, round applicants need to submit some necessary documents for the verification Applicants will get details of the schedule of counseling on the official website of the university.
- Authorities have not disclosed any information about the counseling process. However, the information will be updated soon on the official website of the university.
- Official authorities will provide admission to the applicants on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam. Applicants who have scored well in the entrance exam are eligible to get admission in the university.
- Tripurasundari College of Nursing, Tripura
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshdweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the future of B.Sc. nursing?
A: Thos who completes B.Sc. Nursing in reputed colleges in india, they can build excellent professional career and B.Sc. Nursing course best suit for those who are interested to immigrate to England/US/Candada/Ireland to work in abroad as a clinical nurse, Also can go for further studies like M.Sc.Nursing with different specilities i,e, Psychiatric Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, OBG Nursing and Medical Nursing, these specility nursing education helps to get in to nursing faculty position in Health Universities of India and aborad.
Q: What is the M.Sc. Nursing?
A: M.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate degree program of 2 years. It is a study in the field of healthcare professionals and focuses on caring for the individual, families, and communities to provide optimal health and quality of life from conception to health.
Q: What is the mode of the exam Tripura Nursing?
A: The exam Tripura Nursing 2020 will be conducted in offline mode.
Q: When will the admit card release for Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams?
A: The admit card date will be released soon.
Q: What is the time duration for this Exams?
A: The exam will be conducted for 2 hours.
Q: What is the application fee for Tripura Nursing Entrance?
A: The applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now