TS ICET 2018 is commonly known as Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. The Telangana State ICET Exam conducted by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
- 1 Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET 2018)
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET 2018)
The TSICET Exam 2018 conducted for the students seeking admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all Universities in the Telangana State and their affiliated colleges. In this article, We are going to share all the essential details of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test like Entrance Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Result Counselling Details, Last Year/Old Papers etc.
Why choose TSICET Exam?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of TSICET 2018 Exam, Which will answer to question why choose TSICET Entrance Exams 2018.
- TS ICET scorecard is the mandatory requirement for the admission in more than 160+ Top MBA Colleges in Telangana
- The Kakatiya University (KU) has successfully conducted the ICET Exam in 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 years. TS ICET 2015 Exam is the 1st Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test after the formation of Telangana State.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about TSICET Admission Test 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility.
Criteria and Exam Pattern of Telangana Management Aptitude Test 2018.
TS 2018 ICET Eligible Criteria
Candidates are advised to read the full detail information on TSICET 2018 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of the exam are given below:
To appear TS ICET 2017, eligibility conditions needed to be satisfied by the candidates are mentioned below:
- The student must be the citizen of India.
- Candidates have to follow the rule and regulations of the educational institutions of Telangana.
- Candidates other than Indian nationals have to satisfy the rules of the University in which he/she want to take admission.
- For MBA Course: Candidates must have three years bachelor degree from a UGC recognized institution.
- For MCA Course: Candidate must have three years bachelor degree passed with Mathematics.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- If the qualifying degree is obtained by distance mode then, it must have recognition from Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- Those appearing their final year of bachelor degree are also eligible to apply for TSICET 2018.
- To take admission through TSICET 2017, candidates have to score minimum 25% marks (no minimum marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
TSICET Exam Centres 2017
Here you will get the exam cities details with code.
TSICET Exam Pattern 2017
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total time|
|Section A: |
|Data Sufficiency Duration||20||Two and half hours (150 minutes)|
|Section B: |
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
- TS ICET 2018 is a paper-pencil based test of 150 minutes duration.
- There is no negative marking in this Test.
The application process for TSICET 2018 had begun from March 14 and was available until April 18 without late fee and until May 14 with a late fee. The process of filling the TSICET 2017 application form is completely online.
- The application fee is Rs. 350 for General category candidates and
- Rs. 250 for the reserved category candidates.
TS ICET 2018 Syllabus
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving
- Sequences and Series
- Numbers and alphabet
- Missing number in a sequence or a series
- Data Analysis
- Bar diagram
- Pie Chart
- Venn Diagram
- Coding and Decoding Problems
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
- Calendar problems
- Clock problems
- Blood relationships
- Arrivals, departures and schedules
- Seating arrangements
- Symbol and notation interpretation.
Section -B: Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability
- Laws of indices, ratio and proportion
- Numbers and divisibility
- C.M. and G.C.D
- Rational numbers
- Profit and loss
- Pipes and cisterns
- Time, distance and work problems
- Areas and volumes
- Modular arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability Statements
- Truth tables
- Relations and functions
- Trigonometry: Ratios, identities, heights and distances
- Remainder theorem and consequences
- Linear equations and expressions
- Binomial Theorem
- Notion of a limit and derivative
- Plane geometry – lines
- Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles
- Coordinate geometry-distance between points
- Statistical Ability
- Frequency Distributions
- Mean, Median, Mode
- Standard Deviation
Section-C: Communication Ability
- Functional grammar for day-to-day communication
- Functional grammar for business contexts
- Terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc)
- Understand written text and drawing inferences
- Reading Comprehension
TSICET Counselling 2018
The counselling process for TSICET 2018 will be conducted from July 6 to 10. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the counselling rounds where they will be allotted with a seat in one of the participating institutes. The TSICET seat allotment result will be released on July, 2018.
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please contact given below contact information
For Academic queries like eligibility and other ( Monday to Friday excluding holiday, from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm)
Warangal – 506 009
Contact: 0870- 2438088