Attention Admission Seekers, TUEE 2020 entrance exam notification has been released. Tezpur University Entrance Examination 2020 is the University level entrance exam. It is conducted by Tezpur University for admissions to Under-Graduate Degree/Diploma/Certificate, Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma and Doctor of Philosophy Degree in various Disciplines.
TUEE 2020 is conducted to select the most appropriate candidates for a various undergraduate and postgraduate course. The exam is generally conducted in the month of May, and classes begin in July.
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with TUEE 2020 Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to KVS Vice- Principal 2020 Recruitment Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
TUEE 2020 Brief Description
|Conducted Body||Tezpur University|
|Exam Name||Tezpur University Entrance Examination (TUEE) 2020|
|TUEE 2020 Application From Start||27 Feb 2020|
|End date to submit the online form||30 Apr 2020|
|Issue Date of Admit Card||10 May 2020|
|TUEE 2020 Exams||May 31, June 1 and 2, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||25 Jun 2020|
|TUEE Counselling||July 22 – 25, 2020 (Tentative)|
|Classes||27 Jul 2020|
Tezpur University Entrance Examination 2020
Why choose TUEE 2020?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of TUEE 2020 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose TUEE 2020 Entrance Exam.
- TUEE 2020 entrance exam conducted by Tezpur University.
- Tezpur University offers a number of programmes on Under-Graduate Degree/Diploma/Certificate, Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma and Doctor of Philosophy Degree in various Disciplines
- Tezpur University Entrance Exam 2020 is an offline entrance exam.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about TUEE Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Tezpur University Entrance Examination (TUEE) 2020.
TUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Admission Seekers are advised to read the full detail information on TUEE 2020 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of TUEE 2020 is given below:
- Admission Seekers must have scored at least 50% marks in Class 10.
- Students must have scored at least 50% marks in their intermediate examination
- Admission Seekers should have completed their graduation with at least 50% marks.
- Admission Seekers, opting for a PhD course must have cleared their post-graduation with at least 55% marks.
***Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the eligibility criteria as stated here must be met by them.
TUEE Exam Pattern
TUEE Admission 2020 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
- The examination will be held for a duration of 2 hours
- The exam paper will carry questions of 100 marks
MSc in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology/ MSc in Mathematics
- The exam will consist of 50 questions of two marks each. 0.5 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
TUEE Syllabus 2020
TUEE Entrance Exam 2020 is an offline objective written test. The questions related to Physics, Chemistry, Biology will be asked and also may ask Reasoning, General Logical Ability, Maths and General Knowledge. The nature of the questions will be objective in nature and for each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. One Should read given blow syllabus details.
Here’s given detailed syllabus information-
|Course||Syllabus for the entrance exam|
|MSC in Chemical Sciences||General Science, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry.|
|M.Com||General Knowledge, Socio-Economic Environment, English, Data Interpretation, Reasoning, Mathematics|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management||English, Reasoning and General Knowledge|
|MCA||English, Reasoning and Computer Science|
|MA Sociology||General Knowledge and Socio-Economic issues|
|BTECH||Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics/Biology|
|MA in Cultural Studies||General Knowledge and Elementary knowledge of cultural activities of India (with more emphasis to be laid on North East)|
|MSc in Environmental Science||Undergraduate Science level questions|
|MSc in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology||Higher Secondary level Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics|
|MSc in Mathematics||Graduation level Mathematics,|
|MSc in Physics||Up to BSc Physics (Hon.) syllabus|
|MSc in Nano Science & Technology||Up to BSc (Hons.) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
TUEE 2020 Admission Form
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the TUEE 2020 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of TUEE 2020 (Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
TUEE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the TUEE 2020 will be released the second week of May 2020. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her TUEE 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to Download admit card for TUEE 2020 Entrance examination.
TUEE 2020 Result
TUEE 2020 Result will be declared on 25 Jun 2020. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Admission Seekers need to follow the below given important Steps for TUEE 2020.
- Go to the official website of TUEE 2020.
- Click on “TUEE Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download TUEE.
TUEE 2020 Exam Centers
TUEE 2020 will be conducted at the following exam centres:-
For any Query related to TUEE Notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.