Attention Admission seekers. TUEE 2020 has announced the next round admission process for the various Undergraduate and Postgraduate course. The entrance exam is popularly known as Tezpur University Entrance Examination (TUEE) 2020. Admission Seeker who will be clear the exam will be eligible to take admission in various Medical, Engineering, Management course.
In this article, we have come with various FAQ’s that were asked by previous year students while dealing with the various aspects of TUEE 2020 examination. Just go through the various TUEE 2020 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS before going for TUEE 2020 Entrance Exam.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to KVS Vice- Principal 2020 Recruitment Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
TUEE 2020 Brief Description
|Conducted Body||Tezpur University|
|Exam Name||Tezpur University Entrance Examination (TUEE) 2020|
|TUEE 2020 Application From Start||27 Feb 2020|
|End date to submit the online form||30 Apr 2020|
|Issue Date of Admit Card||10 May 2020|
|TUEE 2020 Exams||May 31, June 1 and 2, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||25 Jun 2020|
|TUEE Counselling||July 22 – 25, 2020 (Tentative)|
|Classes||27 Jul 2020|
TUEE 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
Attention Admission Seekers, TUEE 2020 entrance exam notification has been released. Tezpur University Entrance Examination (TUEE) 2020 is the University level entrance exam. It is conducted by Tezpur University for admissions to Under-Graduate Degree/Diploma/ Certificate, Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma and Doctor of Philosophy Degree in various Disciplines. TUEE 2020 is conducted to select the most appropriate candidates for various undergraduate and postgraduate course. The exam is generally conducted in the month of May, and classes begin in July.
Multiple Program options
- Question: Can a candidate fill the application form for more than one programme?
- Answer: Yes, students have to submit a separate application for each course.
- Question: Is there any negative marking in TUEE 2020?
- Answer: Yes, Marks will be deducted for every Incorrect answer
Application Starting Date
- Question: When the application form will be available?
- Answer: 27 Feb 2020
Date for Exam
- Question: When the TUEE be conducted?
- Answer: May 31, June 1 and 2, 2020
Mode of Application
- Question: Do I need to submit post my application?
- Answer: No
Modes of Payment
- Question: What are the various modes of payment for submitting the application fee?
- Answer: Candidates can make the payment via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Paper Language and Pattern
- Question: Is there separate papers for different courses?
- Answer: No, The exam available only English language.
- Question: In case if the application fee is paid more than once then Is it refundable?
- Answer: Yes
- Question: What is the Eligibility Criteria for TUEE 2020?
- Answer: We have made separate Article For TUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria (Click Here)
- Question: How will get Admit Card of TUEE 2020?
- Answer: The Admit card for TUEE 2020 will be released on 10 May 2020 On TUEE Official Website.
- Question: When TUEE 2020 Result will be declared?
- Answer: 25 Jun 2020
- Question: Can a candidate take the entrance test from any computer?
- Answer: No, the candidate has to take the test on a pre-assigned computer at the allotted TUEE 2020 exam centre only.
- Question: Is there any age restriction for appearing in TUEE 2020?
- Answer: No, there is no age restriction for appearing in the entrance test.
For any Query related to TUEE notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply