UKSEE BHMCT 2020: Attention Aspirants, the notification for Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam for BHMCT 2020 (UKSEE BHMCT 2020) entrance exam is coming soon. Those who want to appear for UKSEE BHMCT 2020 entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for UKSEE BHMCT 2020 Application Form until February 2020(Expected). Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in Top Hotel Management Colleges in India.
If you want to score great in the UKSEE BHMCT and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the UKSEE BHMCT 2020 Admission, Syllabus, Cutoff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to UKSEE BHMCT 2020 Admission Notification.
|UKSEE BHMCT 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
UKSEE BHMCT is an autonomous body under the Uttarakhand Technical University. The Council run and regulates academics for BHMCT course of study that is imparted at the affiliated State Government Institutes of Hotel Management and Private Institutes of Hotel Management.
Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam for BHMCT 2020 is a State level entrance exam conducted for those students who want to get admission in Hotel management courses offered by the participating institutions. Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam for BHMCT (UKSEE BHMCT) organize the Uttarakhand Technical University to offer admission in three years/4 Year of Hotel management courses.
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam for BHMCT|
|Name of the Exam||UKSEE BHMCT 2020|
|Online Application Starts From||15 April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30 April 2020|
|How to apply||Online|
|Admit Card||May 2020 (expected)|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||June 2020 (expected)|
The entrance exam is conducted one time in a year. The aspirant can check details about UKSEE BHMCT 2020 including the application form, exam pattern, exam dates, syllabus and preparation tips below.
WHY Choose UKSEE BHMCT 2020 Exam?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of UKSEE BHMCT Exam 2020, which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam for BHMCT offers study in the group of colleges in India considered among the best in Hotel Management in India.
- UKSEE BHMCT is an autonomous body under the Uttarakhand Technical University.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the UKSEE BHMCT Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of UKSEE BHMCT Entrance Exam 2020.
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on UKSEE BHMCT Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of UKSEE BHMCT 2020 is given below:
For more information about Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the UKSEE BHMCT Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of UKSEE BHMCT 2020 (Click Here)
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
Category-wise Application Fees for the UKSEE BHMCT Application form 2020 is mentioned below.
|For General category||1500/-|
|for SC/ST category||750/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Banking
- Bank Demand Draft.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Here is the updated Exam Pattern for the UKSEE BHMCT entrance exam 2020.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning & Logical Deduction||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude|
For more information about Exam Pattern: Click Here
Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE BHMCT) has not shared official syllabus for UKSEE BHMCT 2020. As on the basis of studying previous years’ question papers for UKSEE BHMCT as well as talking to experts in this field. We have mentioned following syllabus for UKSEE BHMCT 2020.
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for UKSEE BHMCT 2020 Exam.
For more information about Books: Click Here
The admit card for the UKSEE BHMCT 2020 will be released online from May 2020. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her UKSEE BHMCT 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for UKSEE BHMCT 2020 Entrance examination.
For more information about Admit Card: Click Here
Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam for BHMCT (UKSEE BHMCT 2020) Result will be declared in the month of June 2020. The result will release online on the website. Students can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for UKSEE BHMCT 2020
- Go to the official website of Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam for BHMCT (UKSEE BHMCT 2020)
- Click on “UKSEE BHMCT Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download UKSEE BHMCT scorecard.
UKSEE BHMCT merit list of candidates shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the UKSEE Written Test. In case candidates secure equal marks, the merit will be determined as under;
(a) Firstly, the number of incorrect answers given. A candidate giving a lesser number of incorrect answers will be placed at higher merit.
(b) Second by Age only (Candidate with higher age will be placed at higher merit)
(c) By marks in qualifying examinations.
Here’s update info for UKSEE BHMCT 2020 Counselling–
- There shall be three rounds of Counseling on the basis of merit.
- The detailed process of counselling shall be available on the website http://uktech.ac.in/ along with the declaration of result of Written Test in June 2020.
- There is no fee for the registration of Counselling, however, the candidate will have to deposit Seat Acceptance Fee Rs.40,000/- which will be inclusive of part of Ist Semester Fee (Rs.39000+1000 Counselling charges) through payment gateway available on the website. After depositing fee, details of depositing fee along with other testimonials, the candidate has to go for verification of documents at any Reporting Center.
- The candidate who has been deposited fee in the first round or second round of Counselling and allotted a seat, but interested to participate in Spot round, not required to deposit Seat Acceptance Fee again.
- A candidate who has been deposited fee in the first round or second round of Counselling and not allotted any seat, same fees will be considered for Spot round.
For more information about Counselling Procedure: Click Here
The authority has decided to conduct this year Hotel Management Entrance exam in the below-mentioned test centres across Uttarakhand. Let us have a loo.
- Dwarahat (offline)
- Gopeshwer (offline)
- Haldwani (online/offline)
- NewTehri (offline)
- Pithoragarh (offline)
Hope the information we have provided will help you to answer all the queries related to UKSEE BHMCT 2020. Now let us have a look at the important dates related to the examination.
|Online application form starts from||15 April 2020|
|Last date to accept the filled-in application form||30 April 2020|
|Downloading of admit card from||May 2020|
|Exam date||June 2020|
|Result declaration||June 2020|
|Counselling started from||July/August 2020|
- Address: Post Office, Chandanwadi, Prem Nagar Sudhowala, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
Pin – 248007
- Toll-Free Phone No.:+91-0135-2774067,0135-2774068, 0135-2774069
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Answer: Rs. 1500/- for general & Rs. 750/- for reserved categories
Answer: 12th and 10th mark sheet, id proof, photograph etc.
Answer: Yes you are eligible.
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply